nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by nebula »

Midia wrote:
nebula wrote:I don't think Kyra is afraid of Oscar i do believe tho that she is afraid of making a mistake by leaving him. She a child of divorced parents and doesn't want that for her kids which is acceptable. But she really needs to step up as a mother and stop trying to maintain the balance so things don't fall apart and I truly respect that cause that's what you do when you are married (or not it's the same) with kids. She will end up falling apart herself eventuall. I bet she thought about leaving him but she just keep giving him chances and try to look thinks positively. All that is good but the combination of their personalities isn't right and won't lead to a healthy coexistence . All I'm saying is that they both come from broken homes and won't give up that easy.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
That actually reminds me of my parents who stayed together for my sisters and I despite us saying for years they should divorce, my father was definitly not a good husband or father, they finally separated after 22 years of mariage (3 years ago) and when I talk about that with my mom I always remind that I love her but her choice to stay with my father "for her children" and avoid divorce was a very bad decision because keeping a bad father and patner will definitly not help the children, my sister and I, we would have been way happier and have a way more balanced life is they had separed 15 years earlier, I remember life at home was horrible, even when I moved out for studies and came back for vacation,after 2 days I just wanted to go back to my own apartment and I developed trust issues regarding my relationship with men... you can't stay with someone for your children especially when this person is not a good partner because you are giving a bad image a what a good relationship is supposed to be to your kids, and if this person is not even a responsible father, what is the point in staying with this person and how can you trust this person with your children safety?? I don't get how Kyra stii trust Oscar with her children...

I haven't watched any of OK's vlogs for a week and don't plan on watching one any time soon, I can only say that an accident happening to Levi was highly expected not only because children fell, no big deal, but also because Oscar is not someone being careful with Levi's safety with made the risk of something happening higher unfortunatly... that being said why the hell didn't they go to the ER to check Levi??? I don't give a damn about how did Levi got hurt - well actually I do- but the priority should be, is Levi ok???
I've been there with my parents but they did not get a divorce. I'm just trying to figure out why Kyra stays with him and ruining everybody's life. It's not going to end well that's for sure.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

I don't usually comment on their videos because I can't be bothered go get any back lash from their fans but I had to this time, the fact they didn't take him to get checked out and took him to a trampoline place where he could fall over and knock his head at any point or scrape his cut on the trampoline surface just really upsets me

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
sarah0b
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sarah0b »

I would bet GOOD money on the fact the they DID film while he got injured.... If they're gonna sit there and tell me they weren't filming when he fell but while hes STILL on the driveway, head split open, beat up nose, and getting whatever cream put on and THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN they pull out the camera????? COME ON!!!!

I'm sorry, i wanted to like them. i have watched them since Levi was born, i really related to Kyra, oscars a fuckhead but this has DONE IT for me!!!
Havent even taken their kid to a doctor - but DR Google has all the answers. "Dont want him to have a concussion" LETS TAKE HIM TO A TRAMPOLINE PLACE?
Not to mention him SLIPPING in the pool in the other vlog JUST as Oscar says "now dont fall!" fuuuuck sake.
And Kyra saying "He wanted to run on the counters so ive put him up" UM??? WHAT?
Teach your kid that the counters are for food not for his grubby-ass little feet.

Love the kids, cant deal with the parents. Or should i say - lack of.....
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

I think Kyra needs to woman up and be the best mom she can be for her kids she has the right to parent the way she wants to.. and if she doesn't want Levi doing certain activities with Oscar she should tell Oscar NO and stand her ground !!!!! She needs to Or this shit is going to continue to happen. It's sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 15555d.jpg[/img]

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Omg that's horrible what the actual Fuck. So many people are telling them off in the comments and I LOVE IT

juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

If you guys seriously believe that Levi fell off the boosted board then it's very obvious you haven't seen just how awful falling off of a fast moving longboard is. It's kinda dumb actually to think that he fell off of it while only sustaining a couple of facial injuries. His whole body would've been beaten pretty badly if it had happened because of falling off of a boosted board. But regardless, Oscar and Kyra are so irresponsible for not taking their son to an urgent care afterwards, there are at least 2 near Keren and Khoa's house so there's absolutely no excuse. But of course instead they take their one year old injured child to a trampoline park, such fucking geniuses that Levi has been blessed with as parents. Poor kid better toughen up because he's got a manchild and a mother who won't stand up for him raising him, there are many more injuries to come. I get it that kids get hurt but this just happened purely because Oscar wasn't looking after him at all.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I know this comment is out of context of the conversation and apropro of nothing but when Oscar was feeding Levi the Cajun crawfish and his little mouth was burning so he gave him a "powdered donut which my guess was a beignet being a Cajun restaurant) had flour on the outside which was helping his mouth.
So Oscar thinks the powder on powdered donuts is flour? He thinks flour is sweet? He does not know what powdered sugar is at 20 yrs old?

OK I had to say something. It just shows his general ignorance.
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

As annoying as OK (and KK imo) are, it's pretty clear from KK's vlogs that they aren't nearly as bothered as everyone here thinks about OK staying at their place for 2 weeks. Keren was crying at one point saying goodbye and even Khoa looked genuinely happy that they missed their flight. OK + KK are pretty damn similar on the annoying scale, are we really that surprised that they enjoy each other's company? Everyone is always looking for reasons why their relationship is fake but I honestly don't see it like that at all.
onamonapia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onamonapia »

Ugh I couldn't even watch it. His poor face! The comments of bug buddies defending them are so awful to read. How could they possibly make excuses for this??
I'll admit I was a "bug buddy" for way too long (in my defense im a teen and i have no idea how parenting works lol) but seriously? Poor Levi. I know from experience that having a huge scrape right by his nose will make everything hurt. Like even smiling and eating hurt. I just want to give him a hug :( And not even taking him to the doctor? and then going to a trampoline park? What???? I'm 3 years younger than them and somehow I think I could raise their kids waaay better than they do.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

flokofloz wrote:So Levi fell from the board but not Oscar? I don't see how this is possible. Especially knowing how Oscar likes to speed up, little Levi would be way more injured (knees, hands, elbows, etc). I believe he fell from the car, if you look at the video, it's definitely high enough for a toddler to hit his head pretty hard and get this kind of wound. And I don't know why he would lie about it? It's not like they can hide the wounds lol.
But yes, the trampoline place is not the right place to go after hurting your head.... :-o

I think Oscar got a little bit scared and I hope this accident will open his eyes on the safety when it comes to do activities (like skate boarding). Obviously, for this accident, he could not have done anything. It was a toddler toy (not dangerous if he was sitting in the car), and it probably happened really fast, as it always does with toddlers. I mean, he can't put a helmet on Levi's head everytime they go out. But as I said, I hope it helped him realize that accidents happen fast and that he must be more careful while doing other activities, like going to the swimming pool.
sofreakingnotok wrote:
HereKittyKitty wrote:Well, we all saw this coming. He finally had an accident.
Question is: is this the first of many serious accidents to come? :|
Yes it is.
rbyrolg wrote:What a big coincidence that both families didn't start vlogging until after the accident
I'm not surprised as we only see 10 minutes of their day and they were not doing anything crazy. At least, Oscar did not run to get the camera just after the accident... If he would have recorded, people would have said that he doesn't take care of his kid or try to make him tougher ^^
oscar did run after the accident to get the camera. he was showing the clip of him vlogging them putting neosporin and cleaning levi up right after the accident just happened...
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

The few people that are trying to defend them are saying "it's just a scratch" THAT IS NOT A SCRATCH!! His whole face looks messed up from that fall. Since he is a toddler, they should have went and got medical advice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

onamonapia wrote:Ugh I couldn't even watch it. His poor face! The comments of bug buddies defending them are so awful to read. How could they possibly make excuses for this??
I'll admit I was a "bug buddy" for way too long (in my defense im a teen and i have no idea how parenting works lol) but seriously? Poor Levi. I know from experience that having a huge scrape right by his nose will make everything hurt. Like even smiling and eating hurt. I just want to give him a hug :( And not even taking him to the doctor? and then going to a trampoline park? What???? I'm 3 years younger than them and somehow I think I could raise their kids waaay better than they do.
Just wondering, what made you turn to the dark side. Was there a moment which made you think 'Jesus, what idiots', or was it gradual?
onamonapia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onamonapia »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
onamonapia wrote:Ugh I couldn't even watch it. His poor face! The comments of bug buddies defending them are so awful to read. How could they possibly make excuses for this??
Just wondering, what made you turn to the dark side. Was there a moment which made you think 'Jesus, what idiots', or was it gradual?
Haha it was actually this site. I stumbled across it and scrolled through the first few threads and was like, "Huh. That's a lot of stuff I never noticed but is pretty shitty." lol I kind of always thought Kyra was a bitch and Oscar needed to chill but I kept watching because Levi is super cute (I could probably just watch 20 minutes of Levi. He's so adorable!!). I was also kind of mad/shocked that they would post that video of Oscar's mom after the Nice attacks.

At first I started watching them because I was kind of in awe that they were only a couple years older than me but already had a kid, and in my eyes were doing a pretty good job of raising him. I didn't really notice that his diapers weren't getting changed (still have no idea how you can tell that his diapers are full. yall must have some strong parenting instincts), and I didn't pay attention to his clothing not being changed. It was a lot of tiny stuff like that that this forum brought to my attention. I'm glad I found it just in case I have to watch a baby.

Also, they just kind of got boring after a while. There are only so many ways you can make a trip to Target interesting. They need some friends or something.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

onamonapia wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:
Haha it was actually this site. I stumbled across it and scrolled through the first few threads and was like, "Huh. That's a lot of stuff I never noticed but is pretty shitty." lol I kind of always thought Kyra was a bitch and Oscar needed to chill but I kept watching because Levi is super cute (I could probably just watch 20 minutes of Levi. He's so adorable!!). I was also kind of mad/shocked that they would post that video of Oscar's mom after the Nice attacks.

At first I started watching them because I was kind of in awe that they were only a couple years older than me but already had a kid, and in my eyes were doing a pretty good job of raising him. I didn't really notice that his diapers weren't getting changed (still have no idea how you can tell that his diapers are full. yall must have some strong parenting instincts), and I didn't pay attention to his clothing not being changed. It was a lot of tiny stuff like that that this forum brought to my attention. I'm glad I found it just in case I have to watch a baby.

Also, they just kind of got boring after a while. There are only so many ways you can make a trip to Target interesting. They need some friends or something.
oh thank GOODNESS you found us and know that what O and K are doing is not worthy of being emulated! scares me to think that other impressionable young kids who watch them and defend their "parenting" will grow up thinking this is the way to raise a kid..
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I am one who doesn't think er visit was necessary. Leave the er for actual emergencies, it is not for scrapes. It is also a cesspool of germs and they have a newborn at home so should try to avoid those germs. If they were worried maybe they should have called his pediatrician and asked for advise. My kids have gotten similar bumps and scrapes and we stayed home, took it easy, and kept a close eye on them. Levi seemed fine, he was alert, and he didn't need stitches.

I didn't go to the fucking trampoline park and bounce my kids around with their injuries. Poor Levi is probably in pain from those scrapes. He should be at home resting not bouncing around. Oscar doesn't treat him like a person but a freaking toy. I could tell he looked guilty while they were laying on the couch talking about it. Kyra is a shitty parent for not standing up for Levi and protecting him.

All she does is lay around and cuddle alaya now. Does she ever put her down? I always got my babies used to being put down. I would put them in their bouncer or swing. Kyra is starting to get a little detached from Levi imo. She needs to start taking care of him because his dad sucks at it.

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

I have a soft spot for Kyra but right now think she's a fool. Oscar is a complete fuckwit. I'm sure he would be the most fun dad to an older child but to such a younger toddler he is a borderline bully. Most likely he wasn't concussed and A&E wouldn't have been worth it but why didn't they just keep him at home and cuddle him and calm him for the day??? :?
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

onamonapia wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:

This is how it went down with me and Daily Bumps. Quick tip, if you really enjoy a youtuber,dont read their thread regularly. They will be ruined for you lol
MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MakingMeCrazy »

Possible new thread title OKtakethosebabieaaway
Or OKbabygraze

I'm terrible at naming things lol anyways. I'm disgusted. I'm not going to give away my yt user name but these bug buddies are so dead set on defending them and saying it wasn't oscars fault and how stupid I am for saying they need to take him to the ER or urgent care. I guarantee it was his fault! And they were scared for him to fall asleep wtf take him to a effing doctor

disketa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by disketa »

I think the point of him scraping those rocks was to show how 'scrathcy' the ground was. I don't know if it's used everywhere, but I'm familiar with materials like that. It's really rough, like sandpaper and you don't have to be moving fast to get road-rash.

And the trampoline place...omg. You have to be pretty 'special' to take him there after such a fall, and even more so not to see that Levi was not enjoying that and go home..

Return to “OKBaby”