DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

All that wasted takeout! Some of those containers look full.
#Cambodiachangedme

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Also (since I'm procrastinating and being my nitpicky self), I hate Missy's manicure she gets. She gets short ACRYLIC nails with gel/shellac polish. Her hands already look stubby, why add all that stuff when it makes them look stubbier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iamtherealist
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iamtherealist »

I just figured out why Missy is on her phone all day long. It is because she spends all her time blocking people on social media.

Yep. You read that right.

I got blocked tonight by Bryan, Missy, and Cassy. I am pretty sure they send out a family text "Hey, block so-and-so. They are catching on to the bad people that we are!"
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

There was hardly anything in the fridge
It's all freezer junk
#1 grocery tip I'd give them
Shop the perimeter of your grocery store .. no isles .. especially, no frozen food isles!

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Ollie couldn't even say " we are going grocery shopping?"

"Weden goden grodenden shoden!"

It's extremely sad that two people who don't work have that much frozen boxed food. It's ridiculous!! They have all the time in the world to cook meals and they don't?!? How sad is that?!? I can understand two full time working couples who have SOME frozen stuff in case but even they find time to cook!! At least do it for the children!!! Set examples! Set good eating habits!! Poor children!

Last edited by Amelia322 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

iamtherealist wrote:I just figured out why Missy is on her phone all day long. It is because she spends all her time blocking people on social media.

Yep. You read that right.

I got blocked tonight by Bryan, Missy, and Cassy. I am pretty sure they send out a family text "Hey, block so-and-so. They are catching on to the bad people that we are!"
Oh, yeah. I got blocked by the WHOLE family on Instagram. Even Mimi and Papa. I followed that "DailyBumsand Liars" page before the minions got it taken down. So the whole family blocked me.
Welcome to the club. We're not elite, but we have cookies.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Amelia322 wrote: "Weden goden grodenden shoden!"
why don't they get that poor boy some speech therapy? i'm sure they could even have someone go to the house, for crying out loud. the longer they leave it, the more people are going to start noticing. i mean, his own parents can't even tell what he says half the time. big red flag.

if they do nothing it's either because they think it's cute, or they're too embarrassed to admit he may need help.

so, so wrong. they're just limiting oliver AND themselves by not getting him help.

if ollie could speak properly, think of all the brand deal$ he could do, bryan.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

actuallydear wrote:
Amelia322 wrote: "Weden goden grodenden shoden!"
why don't they get that poor boy some speech therapy? i'm sure they could even have someone go to the house, for crying out loud. the longer they leave it, the more people are going to start noticing. i mean, his own parents can't even tell what he says half the time. big red flag.

if they do nothing it's either because they think it's cute, or they're too embarrassed to admit he may need help.

so, so wrong. they're just limiting oliver AND themselves by not getting him help.

if ollie could speak properly, think of all the brand deal$ he could do, bryan.
I wonder if they know it's done through the school system at his age. My son is 3 and we are looking into getting him evaluated because he mispronounces a lot of words and syllables (but is still way more understandable than Ollie) i hope ollie blossoms and finally gets some help if they let him go to preschool.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

My one year old talks better than Ollie just today he said blue and yelled mine at his brother how can they not hear how bad Ollie sounds!

KV86
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KV86 »

My just turned 4 year old needs speech therapy and is on the waiting list. (Here in the U.K. Nurseries/school or health visitors refer kids to speech therapy and then there's a pretty long waiting list unfortunately) He's 4 months older than Ollie so they are roughly at the same age. My sons speech is so much better than Ollie's, you can understand what my son is saying, however he is missing some end sounds....such as the s, t and the d sound.
If my son needs it then Ollie desperately needs it. Its not like The lumps even need to do any of the work associated with having a kid go through speech therapy.....they can pay someone to do it all.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They must be lying to his doctor about his speech. I can't imagine a doctor hearing him speak and not being concerned. He probably only says "yeah" at the doctor's office, and the doctor takes their word for how his speech is.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
onamonapia wrote:their fridge looks like a 10 year old's dream
just looking at it grosses me out. so much processed crap.
It's like great hangover and stoner munchies food lol. Not going to lie, id probably want that junk late at night if I were up editing a vlog. I'm certain that's how Bryan is the size he is now.

I have definitely had uncrustables after coming home from a night of drinking. We used to keep some in our freezer. They are addicting and not healthy at all. But frozen white bread, pb&j is delicious.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

Listen here Pillsbury Bro Boy.

You can block people all you want, still doesn't change the fact that you know we're all right and you guys are morons.

PS we can still view pictures of your abnormally large head with that terrible haircut if we google your name BroBro.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Cgl33 wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:
onamonapia wrote:their fridge looks like a 10 year old's dream
just looking at it grosses me out. so much processed crap.
It's like great hangover and stoner munchies food lol. Not going to lie, id probably want that junk late at night if I were up editing a vlog. I'm certain that's how Bryan is the size he is now.

I have definitely had uncrustables after coming home from a night of drinking. We used to keep some in our freezer. They are addicting and not healthy at all. But frozen white bread, pb&j is delicious.
See, I always went bagel bites. I never understood uncrustables.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:They must be lying to his doctor about his speech. I can't imagine a doctor hearing him speak and not being concerned. He probably only says "yeah" at the doctor's office, and the doctor takes their word for how his speech is.

My oldest is in speech jersey, the Dr. became concerned around age 2 and told us so.

Guess what?

We put her in speech therapy. Guess who talks and can be understood now? I have no idea why a parent would blatantly ignore their child needing help? It's not something to be embarrassed of. Some kids just need help. You're doing him no favors by acting like he's fine because when he starts school and no one can understand him they'll tell you to your face.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I'm all for feeding the chickens scraps but uh.... shouldn't you cook the pasta first?
I'm glad they got the boys outside doing things, so much better than locked in the play room with food and the tv on.
Nice grocery haul though, very nutritious food, especially the pb&j sandwiches. I just don't understand why people would buy those unless on a road trip. It takes like what, 25 seconds to slap together a pb&j?

I only had one family that was justified for those pre made sandwiches the father was paralyzed from the shoulders down with limited use of his arms. He liked making the kids' lunches. DB are two healthy capable people just lazy.

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

nrsunshine wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They must be lying to his doctor about his speech. I can't imagine a doctor hearing him speak and not being concerned. He probably only says "yeah" at the doctor's office, and the doctor takes their word for how his speech is.

My oldest is in speech jersey.
"Speech jersey"

Jesus Christ.

I'm going back to bed.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Cgl33 wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote: It's like great hangover and stoner munchies food lol. Not going to lie, id probably want that junk late at night if I were up editing a vlog. I'm certain that's how Bryan is the size he is now.

I'm glad someone else admitted this bc mostly frozen (maybe thawed for 5 mins tops) uncrustables are one of my guilty pleasures. I don't buy them often (maybe once or twice a year) but when i do.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Acbsktbll wrote:Image

#moneyisnoproblem. Look at all the take out.

You know because it takes 2 minutes to make a PB&J

Is that a whole shelf of burritos?!

I'd still eat those carrots lol

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
I would still eat the carrots and the spinach looks fresh still too! I'm actually shocked that they have fresh spinach in the fridge at all, when do they EVER eat fresh greens other than the occasional Caesar salad? She probably just bought a fresh bag for the sole purpose of feeding the chickens. I wouldnt look down on that so much if she actually fed herself and her family some of it too.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

You know Bryan and Missy....there answer to everything is "he's doing so good" and "everything is good" - I think they should get Ollie's hearing checked as well. Speech delay can be affected from bad hearing too.

Return to “Daily Bumps”