kyleandcourt

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: kyleandcourt

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

allimac789 wrote:Did ya'll know these videos were recorded in January or am I the only one who missed that lol. If I missed her saying these were from January in a video sorry but if the only place she told people
About it was the description I'm even more annoyed she's doing this all for the views. It's one thing to post it all in a video to share and remember all the Rae emotions as it's unfolding but to post everything individuals for the views making people think it's happening currently and that they may loose the baby is BS!
Yup. When they annouced she stated they had filmed everything from the start and would slowly upload.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the gender reveal video because I think they were supposed to find out last weekend
#FreeFinleyandJackson
ashmash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashmash »

God they really are milking it posting all of these videos! It'll probably be another 6 months before we see anything up so date at this rate
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

They should have just posted one video about her hemorrhage detailing the process from the beginning to now because at this point it's getting ridiculous. Even her most loyal followers must be getting irritated with all of these uploads, especially if they are all from January.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I agree. We don't need a two minute update that's really months old. It could have all been wrapped up in one, maybe two, updates. We all know it ended up ok, she's still pregnant.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

I think they could of uploaded all the new pregnancy videos in one day type of thing and then just made a playlist of the videos. They are for sure trying to make it drag out for the money and views. She do seem sorta disconnected from this pregnancy, Kyle seems more excited about it.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Adding another baby to the family is going to change their Disney trips too, I wouldn't be surprised if she's upset about that as well. They won't be able to stay in a regular room anymore, they'll either have to stay at one of the value suites or pay big bucks to stay at the deluxe villa resorts which can be $800+ a night. There's also cabins at the Fort Wilderness campground but I highly doubt Courtney would stay there.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
2BL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2BL »

Why is she acting like she's the only person in the world to have a surprise pregnancy?

Why is she acting like she's the only person in the world to have a subchorionic hemmorage?

Get over yourself. Her attitude towards this poor baby just disgusts me.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

2BL wrote:Why is she acting like she's the only person in the world to have a surprise pregnancy?

Why is she acting like she's the only person in the world to have a subchorionic hemmorage?

Her attitude makes me really sad. There's so many people out there who would kill to have a baby (myself included) and the only thing she's worried about is being fat. Getting mad at her because she doesn't care about her pregnancy and I can't have one is pointless though, but it still upsets me and I'm sure other viewers. I wish she would just calm down on the negativity towards it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
2BL wrote:Why is she acting like she's the only person in the world to have a surprise pregnancy?

Her attitude makes me really sad. There's so many people out there who would kill to have a baby (myself included) and the only thing she's worried about is being fat. Getting mad at her because she doesn't care about her pregnancy and I can't have one is pointless though, but it still upsets me and I'm sure other viewers. I wish she would just calm down on the negativity towards it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She try's to act like Kyle feels the same way, but you can tell that he's happy and just trying to get her to be positive about it.
2BL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2BL »

It was awkward and painful to watch everyone's reactions...mostly because no one gave a shit. Those announcement responses from everyone were pathetic and underwhelming.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

2BL wrote:It was awkward and painful to watch everyone's reactions...mostly because no one gave a shit. Those announcement responses from everyone were pathetic and underwhelming.
I agree, a lot of them seemed unenthusiastic about it. I'm honestly surprised they uploaded the reactions on YouTube, I'd be kind of embarrassed.

But let's be real it's their fourth baby, and all of their kids are close in age. But I'm sure Court is enjoying the attention she's receiving though.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

I just watched the announcement video to their friends and families. I thought too that some of her friends and family acted very unenthusiastic, like the friend that said "I don't know what to think about this". I know it's their fourth baby but, come on it's still a life and a big deal even if it's your fourth. I think it's pretty unfair and weird how people get less interested the more kids you have.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Im not surprised their friends were less then enthusiastic. Its their 4th, its not that big of a shock or deal. Maybe I sound harsh but after the first the excitement of non-immediate family kind of wears off. My BIL & SIL recently had their 6th, and while we love the baby and it was exiting they certainly didn't spend all the time making a video and recording our reaction. Same with my other BIL, they had their 3rd a little while ago, with the first they phoned us all in the middle of the night to announce the baby had been born, this time they just sent a text with a photo.

Its exiting, regardless which number it is, but I wouldn't expect friends to be jumping up and down for my fourth pregnancy announcement.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also - gender reveal is up. Grayson's reaction is hilarious.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I found even her MIL wasn't very excited. I wonder if some of her family members didn't think they should have another baby and that's why Courtney was worried about people judging them.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Know one in her family really cared.
sassypants6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassypants6 »

I think her friends and family were just confused and shocked. She's said a bunch of times over the last year that she was done and was pretty sure she didn't want anymore kids.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Courtney, please let Kyle in a word in! He was trying to explain his reaction and she would not be quiet, she kept getting louder!
Poor Grayson, I had a feeling it was that gender. I did like how someone in the comments said that Kyle and Grayson will have a special father/son bond.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Anyone else find it's weird that they are having a baby shower for their fourth child? I know that they don't have anything for this baby but they can afford to buy things themselves.
#FreeFinleyandJackson

Return to “I-P”