E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don't think Jackson asking if he's special is anything to worry about...sure its pretty darn cute that he did, but all he hears from Jared is "that's sooo special" "aww that's special" its a normal word to him.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I dont even watch these fuck ups and the titles alone are annoying AF with the baby shit. these people are the last people on earth who need another kid.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I am so sorry to double post, but, I must say, my favorite quote from today's vlog:
"We are actively like, knowing that we are going to try...soon." -Ellie Mecham
And 9 year olds are saying, OMG, they're gonna have SEX!
It's kind of weird that with their child fan base, they are discussing this. I can see dinner table conversation. "Mom, what's an IUD? Ellie is having hers taken out"
I foreshadow a vlog title in the not too distant future: BABY COPULATION IN THE HOT TUB. SOOO FUN!!! :? 8-)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Dear lord! They've only just announced that they want another baby and now every title is baby related!! It's too much!!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Wow. . . Calvin really makes reminds me of a child who was raised by someone extremely obnoxious like Shay Butler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ok i broke down and i'm watching today... she seriously picked her OPK bc it has a smiley face? One line or two is too confusing? Shes so damn weird.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Pineapples wrote:Dear lord! They've only just announced that they want another baby and now every title is baby related!! It's too much!!
I was just coming on here to post this. Major eye roll.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cgl33 wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Also again, this is like the third time- super happy on vacation- starts getting a low mood and anxiety when back home. This is not normal, she has an amazing life, money, house, husband and two sons- nothing NEW is going to fix her mood. The only times I remember her being really happy, and when she seemed less like an entitled bitch was when they lived in a small apartment, barely making enough, and just had Jackson.
I will not diagnose because it's against the rules, so I'll just say her mood seems to go up and down a lot. At least that's what they show in the vlogs. I actually find it distributing when she gets so wide eyed and energetic like with Bonnie at the trampoline place. Then she's crying in the kitchen.
There goes that 'cycling' of hers again, just in the mood department and not in her lady department lol. Damn, do they have a PO box? Someone buy her a bicycle already.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:Ok i broke down and i'm watching today... she seriously picked her OPK bc it has a smiley face? One line or two is too confusing? Shes so damn weird.
When we were ttc I totally preferred the smiley face, but we got to months and months and it was just too expensive so I moved onto internet cheapies. But the one line / two line thing doesn't work for OPKs, the second line has to be as dark, or darker then the control line. It can actually get confusing. So I dot blame her for that!!

Although this will be the LONGEST pregnancy at this rate. She doesn't even have her IUD out yet and its alllll pregnancy.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Just heard on the radio, AT&T & Johnson & Johnson are pulling their advertising on YouTube due to "inappropriate content" could this be the very beginning of the end of this $$$$ train?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:Just heard on the radio, AT&T & Johnson & Johnson are pulling their advertising on YouTube due to "inappropriate content" could this be the very beginning of the end of this $$$$ train?

Oh, I hope so. I can't say I want bad things to happen, but all the entitled behavior just irritates me so much that I will definitely have some serious schadenfreude if they have to go get real jobs.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

I have an anxiety disorder myself and do understand having a lot, family, a house, you know, anything that should make you happy and still not being able to enjoy it, but it seems to me that whatever bothers her goes beyond anxiety, she just believes herself better. She thinks she deserves a better house, a better husband, and of course better kids (including a girl) She always draws attention towards herself.

ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

lmmomSD wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote:Just heard on the radio, AT&T & Johnson & Johnson are pulling their advertising on YouTube due to "inappropriate content" could this be the very beginning of the end of this $$$$ train?

Oh, I hope so. I can't say I want bad things to happen, but all the entitled behavior just irritates me so much that I will definitely have some serious schadenfreude if they have to go get real jobs.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
As I said in the DB thread, the day this goes down and they have to get a real life job I'm gonna sit with a glass of wine and actually enjoy watching

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

A win for the children.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

As some of you have already mentioned, I simply can't watch them anymore. I understand having a baby is exciting, but it does not have to be the topic of conversation every day. I pray that they are even able to have a third child, whether it's naturally or through the infertility clinic. If not, it's going to go from a series of high on life videos to depressing ones. I just feel like they are jumping the gun with excitement WAY too early.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

TTC when you have IF can be a really obsessive thing. I don't think Ellie is starting off with the right attitude, she seems to be going all in and getting carried away. What if it doesn't happen right away? The audience is going to be asking them for updates! Even a healthy couple can take months to get pregnant.

Ellie seems to be the type of person that can only focus on one thing at a time (TTC, breastfeeding, new house, fitness, Calvin), and she makes everything about that. This is just the beginning of her obsessing about TTC, and given that she has a history of IF, I think she's doing herself no favours by making it SO public.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I agree, hubby and I ttc'd for a couple of years. Like Ellie I have irregular cycles, we had two miscarriages. I didn't tell anyone when we started trying, but along the way I talked to my SILs and as awesome as they were to have someone to confide in other then my husband it wore on me when they would ask how it was going. Total catch 22, I wanted to talk, but only on my terms. I couldn't imagine sharing that with millions of strangers. I do feel bad for Ellie on that, and I know nobody is forcing her to share but she has to be aware their views are decreasing and this will bring them up, she knows they rely on youtube income, now more then ever with their lifestyle change, so no doubt she feels some pressure to share.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HelloSweetie wrote:TTC when you have IF can be a really obsessive thing. I don't think Ellie is starting off with the right attitude, she seems to be going all in and getting carried away. What if it doesn't happen right away? The audience is going to be asking them for updates! Even a healthy couple can take months to get pregnant.

Ellie seems to be the type of person that can only focus on one thing at a time (TTC, breastfeeding, new house, fitness, Calvin), and she makes everything about that. This is just the beginning of her obsessing about TTC, and given that she has a history of IF, I think she's doing herself no favours by making it SO public.
This is how I feel about it. As much as she gives me the eye rolls, I wouldn't wish that on anybody. Having been through it myself, it's a really hard thing to bottle up and put on a brave face about.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

What struck me most about yesterday's vlog was Jared's statement at the end: "We're starting a brand new journey. If you guys are ready to join us, hit that subscribe button". With that kind of remark, it's hard not to think that the decision to try for another child was at least in part a business move! But at the same time, I really don't think they can sustain a following if every vlog from now on is going to be an update on Ellie's fallopian tubes, which pregnancy kit has the smiley faces and which only has a line, how many times she did or did not "cycle" last year, how little sleep they think they'll get, etc. etc. The demographic is just wrong- if they want to sustain viewers they'll need to find middle ground between the bean boozled (?) challenges that appeal to 9 year olds and the constant IVF/TTC talk.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Junebugbaby621 wrote:As some of you have already mentioned, I simply can't watch them anymore. I understand having a baby is exciting, but it does not have to be the topic of conversation every day. I pray that they are even able to have a third child, whether it's naturally or through the infertility clinic. If not, it's going to go from a series of high on life videos to depressing ones. I just feel like they are jumping the gun with excitement WAY too early.
This could be the writing of their own YouTube swan song.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”