E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

claireprairie123
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by claireprairie123 »

They are absolutely, definitely, 100% buying views. Yesterday the vlog from the day before, Making The Call to The Doctor had only 65,000 views after 24 hours. Today? It's over 200,000. No way. Nope. They're totally buying views.

Also, while yes I believe they want a baby, the actively talking about it and making it the focus of the vlogs is totally a ploy for the views.

I stopped watching, even hate watching, after the Jared/Lincoln incident, and I'm happy to keep it that way. They're so full of themselves and so transparent and absolutely inappropriate, that I can't even hate watch anymore.
claireprairie123
Amateur
Amateur

Also, go Johnson & Johnson! Feel the need to buy a bunch of their products out of support. So glad they're committed to doing the right thing.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

claireprairie123 wrote:They are absolutely, definitely, 100% buying views. Yesterday the vlog from the day before, Making The Call to The Doctor had only 65,000 views after 24 hours. Today? It's over 200,000. No way. Nope. They're totally buying views.

Also, while yes I believe they want a baby, the actively talking about it and making it the focus of the vlogs is totally a ploy for the views.

I stopped watching, even hate watching, after the Jared/Lincoln incident, and I'm happy to keep it that way. They're so full of themselves and so transparent and absolutely inappropriate, that I can't even hate watch anymore.
That happens a lot. I've pointed it out before but either no one was surprised, or just didn't care Image

It's actually amusing, if you keep an eye on the numbers you'll see that vlogs from weeks past will suddenly all jump over 200K at the same time. Seems odd that a current vlog can't get 100k views some days, but somehow 100k people are going back and binge-watching older vlogs Image
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:Just heard on the radio, AT&T & Johnson & Johnson are pulling their advertising on YouTube due to "inappropriate content" could this be the very beginning of the end of this $$$$ train?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From Just e&j or every YouTuber?

claireprairie123
Amateur
Amateur

HelloSweetie wrote:
claireprairie123 wrote:They are absolutely, definitely, 100% buying views. Yesterday the vlog from the day before, Making The Call to The Doctor had only 65,000 views after 24 hours. Today? It's over 200,000. No way. Nope. They're totally buying views.

That happens a lot. I've pointed it out before but either no one was surprised, or just didn't care Image

It's actually amusing, if you keep an eye on the numbers you'll see that vlogs from weeks past will suddenly all jump over 200K at the same time. Seems odd that a current vlog can't get 100k views some days, but somehow 100k people are going back and binge-watching older vlogs Image
I've noticed before but this one was SO OBVIOUS. Because after 24 hours, with only 65,000 views, that was like, back to their days right before Jared quit his job. They're in trouble, for sure. Hence the baby card. Absolutely all over the vlogs because they hope it'll pull in views.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kirsti13 wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote:Just heard on the radio, AT&T & Johnson & Johnson are pulling their advertising on YouTube due to "inappropriate content" could this be the very beginning of the end of this $$$$ train?

From Just e&j or every YouTuber?

All channels. It's because they don't think Google is trying hard enough to stop hate talk and offensive videos from being broadcast.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/22/b ... cerns.html

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Having a baby is probably the only thing they talk about all day long, I'd bet on that, cause of their lack of hobbies, passions etc.: Future and current babies. Nothing else. #RelationshipGoals
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Did they say anything about Joan and John in today's vlog? They are the popular vote IVF winners and might be having a miscarriage.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Did they say anything about Joan and John in today's vlog? They are the popular vote IVF winners and might be having a miscarriage.
Yes she mentioned them and wished them luck. She compared Joan's spotting with the spotting she had with Calvin.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Did they say anything about Joan and John in today's vlog? They are the popular vote IVF winners and might be having a miscarriage.
Yes she mentioned them and wished them luck. She compared Joan's spotting with the spotting she had with Calvin.

Of course, it's gotta come back to _her_. Can't just say they're praying for her or that they hope everything is OK. Must be about Ellie and can't be a bigger deal.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Am I the only one with a dirty mind who gets grossed out at Jared's hand placement in the "we want to have a baby" thumbnail?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

Of course, it's gotta come back to _her_. Can't just say they're praying for her or that they hope everything is OK. Must be about Ellie and can't be a bigger deal.

Poor taste Ellie. Having a miscarriage (or a bleeding episode) is scary for all women, but having one after a loss is a whole different experience because it triggers so many old emotions. Joan has lost a child, has IF, and doesn't have the money to continue with endless rounds. That isn't the same as Ellie having a scare on a surprise pregnancy. Her experience is definitely different from what Joan is going through.
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

lmmomSD wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

I would've been nice if she personally told Joan that in a way to make her calmer or feel better, because she went through something like that and she didn't miscarry, but putting it on the vlog just shows how much she wants to point attention to herself.

ellawski
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote: Yes she mentioned them and wished them luck. She compared Joan's spotting with the spotting she had with Calvin.

Poor taste Ellie. Having a miscarriage (or a bleeding episode) is scary for all women, but having one after a loss is a whole different experience because it triggers so many old emotions. Joan has lost a child, has IF, and doesn't have the money to continue with endless rounds. That isn't the same as Ellie having a scare on a surprise pregnancy. Her experience is definitely different from what Joan is going through.
I commented that I though it would've been nice of her to try to give a spark of hope by saying that (privately, not on the vlog) but now that you say it like that (I didn't know their story) you're right. It's a completely different case, and something like we wish for the best, of we are praying for you would've been better.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

i'm not doubting that they could be buying views, but there seemed to be a glitch on YT yesterday with view counts. Everyone i was subbed too had wayyyyyyyyy low view counts as of yesterday afternoon (like im talking DB was in the 60k range, C&K was at about 12k i think, Samika was only about 5k) it was talked about in C&K's thread, and it seemed to be a glitch, as things look normal now. Like i said, not doubting that they would stoop to buy views, but i think it might have been a YT thing.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

E&J's last few videos, should I say are not smart?, obnoxious? ignorant? With these TTC, buying ovulation test, calling the doctor "which should be a private conversation" video's. People are going to think they are going to get pregnant like next week, especially the younger viewers. I can take months and in their case years! They are setting themselves up for for failure just because they conceived Calvin naturally it doesn't mean it will happen again with Ellie's PCOS and Thyroid disease our bodies constantly change. Just because their life is perfect doesn't mean this will be too. This is one of those things that should be kept private until they are actually pregnant or going in for fertility treatment. Oh what is this whole Johnson & Johnson thing?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

For anyone that doubts that Ellie treats Cal different than Jackson, go follow her IG stories. In the last 24 hrs Ellie had added 3 stories with the kids. Guess which kid?

Calvin playing in the play kitchen.

Calvin wandering around the house at night.

Calvin sleeping.

Jackson did NOTHING yesterday she could have included? If he hadn't photobombed a second of one of the videos, we wouldn't have even known he was there!
ellawski
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:For anyone that doubts that Ellie treats Cal different than Jackson, go follow her IG stories. In the last 24 hrs Ellie had added 3 stories with the kids. Guess which kid?

Calvin playing in the play kitchen.

Calvin wandering around the house at night.

Calvin sleeping.

Jackson did NOTHING yesterday she could have included? If he hadn't photobombed a second of one of the videos, we wouldn't have even known he was there!
You could totally say Calvin is her only child. Jackson is just the neighbors kid that sneaked into her palace.

Floatinglights
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Floatinglights »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

does anyone else honesty think jared is gay?! my gaydar is SO strong watching the new vlog. The way he talks/carries himself, facial expressions, smile...just..gay. (Nothin wrong with it but it's like the stereotypical flamboyant way many gay guys act)

Return to “Ellie and Jared”