DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

nrsunshine wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I think Missy's cult background might have a lot to do with the denial of speech therapy as well. She was obviously never offered it, and wasn't raised in public school (or a regular classroom environment) so she never saw kids in her class going to speech (i was always jealous as a kid! lol) and probably looks down her nose at kids who are in any sort of special education (i would imagine that a child in speech through the school system would have an IEP?) and still thinks there is a stigma with it.
Yes, my daughter is in speech therapy through her school and has an IEP.

If my kid ever ended up going to school with Missy's kids, she best learn to keep her opinions to herself.

This mama is a bit savage and if I ever had the unkempt likes of Missy judging me, I'd end her. I'd end her in the worst way.
I assumed that was true, my daughter is in gifted classes and also has an IEP, i was pretty sure anything outside of normal classroom learning meant you had one.
And i totally agree with you about Missy judging anyone, or anyone judging a child with an IEP for any reason, this momma would also come unglued.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

Playsinrain wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I think Missy's cult background might have a lot to do with the denial of speech therapy as well. She was obviously never offered it, and wasn't raised in public school (or a regular classroom environment) so she never saw kids in her class going to speech (i was always jealous as a kid! lol) and probably looks down her nose at kids who are in any sort of special education (i would imagine that a child in speech through the school system would have an IEP?) and still thinks there is a stigma with it.

If my kid ever ended up going to school with Missy's kids, she best learn to keep her opinions to herself.

This mama is a bit savage and if I ever had the unkempt likes of Missy judging me, I'd end her. I'd end her in the worst way.
I assumed that was true, my daughter is in gifted classes and also has an IEP, i was pretty sure anything outside of normal classroom learning meant you had one.
And i totally agree with you about Missy judging anyone, or anyone judging a child with an IEP for any reason, this momma would also come unglued.
Unfortunately for me it's highly likely because I live in the same area as them.

So if you ever hear about Missy getting pushed down a hill.

It was probably me.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:

Oh yeah. Mama Bear would (and has) come out.
My daughter has even said "They messed with the wrong kid, huh, mom?"
Just from having to let idiots know what ignorant asshats they are..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
nrsunshine wrote: Yes, my daughter is in speech therapy through her school and has an IEP.

Oh yeah. Mama Bear would (and has) come out.
My daughter has even said "They messed with the wrong kid, huh, mom?"
Just from having to let idiots know what ignorant asshats they are..

Yeah a couple older girls (11-ish) attempted to start in on my daughter (6) I ended that real quick.

I walked right up and asked them if they had anything to say concerning my kid because I'd love to hear it. They leave her alone now.

I refuse to allow my kids to be tormented to the point they can't take it anymore. Not gonna happen.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Today's Vlog I couldn't understand one word Ollie said for question of the day. Bryan has gotten in such a habit of translating he doesn't realize that is admitting you know we can't understand your child. He doesn't discipline even when it's something dangerous so I don't expect him to help him with his speech or get him help. If it happens I will be surprised.
I keep hoping he will outgrow it. I know family and friends that are around him a lot might understand but it will be different in school. I hear him every day and I still can't understand him. :(
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Today's Vlog I couldn't understand one word Ollie said for question of the day. Bryan has gotten in such a habit of translating he doesn't realize that is admitting you know we can't understand your child. He doesn't discipline even when it's something dangerous so I don't expect him to help him with his speech or get him help. If it happens I will be surprised.
I keep hoping he will outgrow it. I know family and friends that are around him a lot might understand but it will be different in school. I hear him every day and I still can't understand him. :(
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

If Ollie needs extra help (and he probably will because his parents have barely taught him anything) I hope Missy will accept the help for him and support him. Personal but I had an IEP for my entire education and was in a special education class for 3 years and I wouldn't be finishing my final semester of my degree if it weren't for all of the wonderful educators that have helped me along the way. I faced stigma as well, and at some points I wanted to give up my accommodations out of embarrassment (especially in middle school) but luckily my mom convinced me otherwise.

Missy is an airhead though, and I hope that they hire a tutor for the boys because I can't imagine her helping them with homework

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#FreeFinleyandJackson
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

lmmomSD wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
ughpleasee wrote:I don't get if they really can't tell he has a speech delay or if they are ashamed by it. Either way, so many people have pointed it out! I remember even when I started watching, when Missy was like 20 weeks pregnant with Finn, there were many people in the comment section mentioning it. I don't have any kids, but I had to go to speech therapy. I couldn't pronounce the r and rr sounds (roll my r's) which is important when your first language is Spanish. And honestly, I have fond memories of it! My therapist was super nice, actually taught me a lot, and helped me with a lot more than just my speech. It really isn't a big deal! So many people I know went to speech therapy. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I think Ollie is a smart kid, who would do well if they could see he needs help.
Maybe they're in denial or they haven't been around enough kids to know it's not normal?

But they're around Peyton every day. She's the same age. Caspian is a year older. They go to church now, and he's with other kids there, and they have their vlogger "BFF'S" E&J and Cullen and Katie who have younger kids with better language skills. They just refuse to believe that anything could be "wrong" with their golden child. Missy did a Snap rant a while back about how "advanced" Ollie's speech is, and how he speaks perfectly clearly all day long, just not on camera. So they see the comments.

If she addressed it in a snap, and even said he's advanced (which actually makes me lol)
Then it's definitely denial.
And that denial will have consequences.

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

pllfan5 wrote:If Ollie needs extra help (and he probably will because his parents have barely taught him anything) I hope Missy will accept the help for him and support him. Personal but I had an IEP for my entire education and was in a special education class for 3 years and I wouldn't be finishing my final semester of my degree if it weren't for all of the wonderful educators that have helped me along the way. I faced stigma as well, and at some points I wanted to give up my accommodations out of embarrassment (especially in middle school) but luckily my mom convinced me otherwise.

Missy is an airhead though, and I hope that they hire a tutor for the boys because I can't imagine her helping them with homework Image

Exactly.

I had an IEP the entire time I was in school, I ended up graduating 6 months early. But I was given the help I needed, my parents didn't just ignore it.

Otherwise I probably wouldn't have graduated at all.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

alyssadt wrote:If she addressed it in a snap, and even said he's advanced (which actually makes me lol)

About 2 minutes in.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
alyssadt wrote:If she addressed it in a snap, and even said he's advanced (which actually makes me lol)

About 2 minutes in.
She is dumber than a box of rocks. She is really dismissive of others when she talks.

They have been filming him every day his entire life and yet just can't seem to get his advanced speaking skills on film, Yeah right Missy!
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Playsinrain wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:Image

#moneyisnoproblem. Look at all the take out.

You know because it takes 2 minutes to make a PB&J

Is that a whole shelf of burritos?!

I'd still eat those carrots lol

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
I would still eat the carrots and the spinach looks fresh still too! I'm actually shocked that they have fresh spinach in the fridge at all, when do they EVER eat fresh greens other than the occasional Caesar salad? She probably just bought a fresh bag for the sole purpose of feeding the chickens. I wouldnt look down on that so much if she actually fed herself and her family some of it too.
I think Suzanne brought the spinach. I'm a grown woman with two teens, and my mom still brings groceries to my house if she sees something at the store she thinks I'll like LOL! So I'm willing to bet that the enabler Mimi buys groceries for Missy all of the time, if only to try to get some veggies in her grandkids.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

MamaJoAnna wrote:

About 2 minutes in.
Wow. They've both gained a bunch of weight since last year.

And I wish that snap rants were a thing from them. It'd be great to see them address criticism rather than blocking anyone who doesn't kiss their asses.
:roll:
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

its funny cause my baby cousin can count to 20 and say full coherent sentences and hes 2 years old. ( not saying every kid is like this) but by almost 4 hes still struggling to count to 3 or 4 without their help is just ridiculous. he needs help and they shouldn't be dismissing it, getting things done early will benefit him in school
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

I think if we go back to genius Missy's explanation of why and how she got her lisp we can see how ridiculous she really is. Anyone remember her discussion of she has a lisp because 'someone' taught her the wrong way to say 's'. Now this is something she is self-conscious about and knows how to correct it, but she never has. Nope it is easy to blame it on someone else. So I doubt she would seek help for her own children with a speech delay or impediment.

Her and Bryan are of average intelligence...at best, but because they have been told what special little snowflakes they are and handed trophies just for showing up they think everything they do is right and that they are brilliant etc. Well money doesn't buy class or intelligence. They have turned into lazy, entitled,idiots who have a whole slew of people enabling the behavior because of money.

I question what the magnificent Suzanne did as a stay at home mom in their early cult of crazy.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

That snap rant was filmed over 8 months ago when Ollie had just turned 3. He is now nearly 4 and they haven't said anything since. I'm really hoping he is getting therapy and they are just keeping it secret, he has improved a little the past month or two...

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They are the classic products of participation trophies. I get that they put effort into the vlogs early on, and built their audience, but now all they do is film themselves being lazy and the money, views and adulation pour in. Bryan calls Missy "amazing" for thawing out uncrustables! And Ollie is "amazing" just for existing. (Yes, he still needs a thesaurus) He is going to get smacked so hard. And his parents will blame anything negative on the teachers and likely pull him from school to school. The idea of these poorly educated idiots home schooling terrifies me. They can't spell, their grammar is atrocious, and they don't care. If I hear Missy say "Me and Tal are going to..." one more time, I will have to scream.
Thanks for sharing the Snap rant! It was just as crazy as I remembered! I just love how she was trying to say that he's so verbal, but in all the filming they do every day, they aren't able to catch it. And that was months ago!

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

KaterTot wrote:Today's Vlog I couldn't understand one word Ollie said for question of the day. Bryan has gotten in such a habit of translating he doesn't realize that is admitting you know we can't understand your child. He doesn't discipline even when it's something dangerous so I don't expect him to help him with his speech or get him help. If it happens I will be surprised.
A lot of the time, I don't even think Bryan is translating...I think he's just repeating what he coached Ollie to say. Like, at the end of the vlogs when Ollie asks a question, it's always a garbled mess, yet Bryan can jump right in a with what Ollie should have said, word for word. They clearly rehearse things like that (to no avail!) for Ollie to say. I think that's when he is hardest to understand! When he says things on his own lately, I can often catch it. That Dollar Tree toy review Cassie posted a few days ago was super cute, and Ollie's speech was quite clear. ("That's freakin' me out!" was too cute lol)

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

cat9480 wrote:
KaterTot wrote:Today's Vlog I couldn't understand one word Ollie said for question of the day. Bryan has gotten in such a habit of translating he doesn't realize that is admitting you know we can't understand your child. He doesn't discipline even when it's something dangerous so I don't expect him to help him with his speech or get him help. If it happens I will be surprised.
A lot of the time, I don't even think Bryan is translating...I think he's just repeating what he coached Ollie to say. Like, at the end of the vlogs when Ollie asks a question, it's always a garbled mess, yet Bryan can jump right in a with what Ollie should have said, word for word. They clearly rehearse things like that (to no avail!) for Ollie to say. I think that's when he is hardest to understand! When he says things on his own lately, I can often catch it. That Dollar Tree toy review Cassie posted a few days ago was super cute, and Ollie's speech was quite clear. ("That's freakin' me out!" was too cute lol)

The only time they show Ollie talking in the vlog is when he is parroting or being asked a yes or no question. It's interesting how he talks so much better when Cassie films him. Surly missy and Bryan realize this...

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

The only time they show Ollie talking in the vlog is when he is parroting or being asked a yes or no question. It's interesting how he talks so much better when Cassie films him. Surly missy and Bryan realize this...

Right! I should add that I think he is really animated with Cassie...he does facial expressions and gestures that I don't see very much in the vlogs. Bryan is such a crazy stage mom! He needs to stop with the coaching, posing, and setting up "spontaneous" cute moments that he just "happened" to catch on camera. It makes them look beyond fake and desperate.

Return to “Daily Bumps”