OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I couldn't help but notice Levi's sopping diaper that was practically coming out of his pants.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 2a7ca0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

I like OkWeDontHaveAClue
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Pineapples wrote:NotSoOkBaby SoNotOkBaby OKWeBrokeTheBaby
OkWeBrokeTheBaby is hilarious. I literally cackled.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I couldn't help but notice Levi's sopping diaper that was practically coming out of his pants.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 2a7ca0.jpg

Since I haven't watched their vlog for a week, this picture is the first one where I saw Levi after the accident, poor child :-o He must have fall directly on his face, it must have been (and still be) very painful :( I can't believe they didn't take him to the ER, I propose OKYouSuck, OKYouSuckAtBeingParents, OKYouShouldBeAshamedOfYourself or OKWeAreBadParent (or something like that) for the next tread name...
withoutherspoon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by withoutherspoon »

Midia wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I couldn't help but notice Levi's sopping diaper that was practically coming out of his pants.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 2a7ca0.jpg

Since I haven't watched their vlog for a week, this picture is the first one where I saw Levi after the accident, poor child :-o He must have fall directly on his face, it must have been (and still be) very painful :( I can't believe they didn't take him to the ER, I propose OKYouSuck, OKYouSuckAtBeingParents, OKYouShouldBeAshamedOfYourself or OKWeAreBadParent (or something like that) for the next tread name...
OKBabiesBadParents

withoutherspoon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by withoutherspoon »

i wonder how or if they will respond to all the criticisms they have been getting regarding their actions after Levi's accident, or if they will dismiss it as "haters" like they always do

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dnbunny wrote:
Pineapples wrote:NotSoOkBaby SoNotOkBaby OKWeBrokeTheBaby
OkWeBrokeTheBaby is hilarious. I literally cackled.

omg yess that one is so great
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

withoutherspoon wrote:i wonder how or if they will respond to all the criticisms they have been getting regarding their actions after Levi's accident, or if they will dismiss it as "haters" like they always do

most likely make excuses or dismiss as haters...yaknow o and k
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Random thread suggestions!

OK-ChappedLips&TerribleParenting
OK-LearnHowToParent
OK-UsingKidsAsProps
OKSucksAtParenting&Adulting
OKWatchTheBaby

LOL! I'm absolutely horrible at this but it was still fun trying! I really tried to come up with one that incorporated their dumb decision to have Levi forward facing in the car but I couldn't come up with anything.

I hope you guys are all having a great week!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

OKConcussionPlay
sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

ok wow i haven't watched them since alaya was born and haven't payed attention to the threads since then either and i just watched the accident video and i'm appalled. you don't want to put him down for a nap because you found out he could go into a coma after hitting his head that hard and don't take him to the ER??? then you go and take him to a fucking trampoline park and bounce super high with him on and he falls over, clearly looking upset (9:08). i knew they were dumb but this is next level. plus didn't they leave the next day? putting him on a plane with high pressure after a nasty fall like that and not even going to get him checked if anything bad happened my god. someone needs to slap some sense into them they're such idiots.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

dnbunny wrote:
Jjsmommy wrote:The whole controversial parenting tag thing was a mess. Kyra couldn't even speak her own mind. I agree and disagree with some of their views but it cracked me up to see how they answered stuff.
It was obvious as hell that they both circumcised their boys and the way they laughed about it and wouldn't answer made it even more clear.. which shows how immature they are. They obviously didn't answer it because they knew people would have something to say. I personally circumcised my son, but I'm not going to sit there and hide it.. own up to it. If you did it then don't act ashamed now to say it.. geez

I think Levi is actually uncircumcised but that Jackson/Landon are. Wayyyy back they forgot to blur it when changing a diaper! I remember being appalled that they wouldn't be more careful about blurring for their sons safety. It's in one of the vlogs from summer 2016 when they're visiting her mom in upper Montana!

I also have a feeling Levi is not circumcised. My husband is Hispanic and he said it is uncommon for many Hispanic (including Mexican people) to circumcise so I am guessing Oscar is not and therefore Levi isn't either.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

olivialinnea101 wrote:
dnbunny wrote:
Jjsmommy wrote:The whole controversial parenting tag thing was a mess. Kyra couldn't even speak her own mind. I agree and disagree with some of their views but it cracked me up to see how they answered stuff.
It was obvious as hell that they both circumcised their boys and the way they laughed about it and wouldn't answer made it even more clear.. which shows how immature they are. They obviously didn't answer it because they knew people would have something to say. I personally circumcised my son, but I'm not going to sit there and hide it.. own up to it. If you did it then don't act ashamed now to say it.. geez

I think Levi is actually uncircumcised but that Jackson/Landon are. Wayyyy back they forgot to blur it when changing a diaper! I remember being appalled that they wouldn't be more careful about blurring for their sons safety. It's in one of the vlogs from summer 2016 when they're visiting her mom in upper Montana!

I also have a feeling Levi is not circumcised. My husband is Hispanic and he said it is uncommon for many Hispanic (including Mexican people) to circumcise so I am guessing Oscar is not and therefore Levi isn't either.
Yeah i remember seeing in a vlog that he isn't! Idk why Kyra wouldn't talk about that? It's really not a big deal lol I think she may have felt uncomfortable bc I think keren circumcises.

majorgossiper34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by majorgossiper34 »

I don't know if this has been said yet but Oscar said he was worried it might be a concussion. IF YOU ARE WORRIED IT IS A CONCUSSION TAKE HER TO URGENT CARE OR THE EMERGENCY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Concussions are not something to mess with. AND TO TAKE YOUR KID TO A TRAMPOLINE PARK AFTER THEY MIGHT HAVE HAD A CONCUSSION IS INSANELY STUPID. I cannot believe they actually believe they made those parenting choices. Many thirteen year olds that I know could be parents parents in that scenario than Oscar and Kyra.
majorgossiper34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by majorgossiper34 »

[/quote]

That's true. Keren definitely did because when she was changing Landon after they brought him home she was like "I'm scared" and made khoa change his diapers because he wasn't healed yet. I know they are two different things but I don't see how they can be against piercing their daughters ears but will circumcise their sons?[/quote]

Circumcision is more of an act of religion, and piercing ears is not, so I sort of understand why they did that. Unless they just wanted to do it for no reason, than it doesn't make sense to me.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

majorgossiper34 wrote:
That's true. Keren definitely did because when she was changing Landon after they brought him home she was like "I'm scared" and made khoa change his diapers because he wasn't healed yet. I know they are two different things but I don't see how they can be against piercing their daughters ears but will circumcise their sons?[/quote]

Circumcision is more of an act of religion, and piercing ears is not, so I sort of understand why they did that. Unless they just wanted to do it for no reason, than it doesn't make sense to me.[/quote]

pretty sure that keren and khoa are not jewish (the religion that circumcises as a rite), nor do they seem religious at all. There are many reasons people choose circumcision besides religion (many non-religious people do so all the time) (we had that argument on this forum a while back). many do so for cleanliness (easier to clean), or just bc its a common cultural practice in america . either way, it doesnt really matter if someone is or isnt. personal preference.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Yeah i remember seeing in a vlog that he isn't! Idk why Kyra wouldn't talk about that? It's really not a big deal lol I think she may have felt uncomfortable bc I think keren circumcises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Which proves the point that they obviously aren't "bestfriends" if they can't be honest and forthcoming with one another without it being uncomfortable. It seems weird why they wouldn't say whether their kids were circumcised or not on camera but would openly talk about the pro life pro choice debate which I think is a much more controversial and loaded topic.
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

olivialinnea101 wrote:Which proves the point that they obviously aren't "bestfriends" if they can't be honest and forthcoming with one another without it being uncomfortable. It seems weird why they wouldn't say whether their kids were circumcised or not on camera but would openly talk about the pro life pro choice debate which I think is a much more controversial and loaded topic.
Eh it is kind of a tmi detail to be announcing about your son so I can see why they wouldn't really want to. Do people really care about who does/doesn't circumcise their babies? Idk that's just not something I've ever found myself wondering about lol.
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Was discussing the incident that happened to Levi with my boyfriend. As I was rewatching their vlog why does Oscar have to go into so much detail to reanact what happened? Wouldn't there blood on the cement? Wouldn't he show that since he going into SO much detail? My son is the same age as Levi and has fallen on gravel before. His first reaction is to put his hands down first to catch himself. Wouldn't Levi do the same?
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Thoseonevloggers wrote:Was discussing the incident that happened to Levi with my boyfriend. As I was rewatching their vlog why does Oscar have to go into so much detail to reanact what happened? Wouldn't there blood on the cement? Wouldn't he show that since he going into SO much detail? My son is the same age as Levi and has fallen on gravel before. His first reaction is to put his hands down first to catch himself. Wouldn't Levi do the same?
They didn't mention anything about his hands being scratched so that is curious but maybe it was a sudden fall from a weird angle?

Return to “OKBaby”