Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

mormonts
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by mormonts »

HappyGnome wrote:
Hershey821 wrote:
TF is this?!
I am almost certain that is from when he nearly sawed off his finger in his carpentry shed. It happened awhile ago. Naturally, he dramatically vlogged about it:
Didn't he blame it on his father for not being around to teach him how to properly use power tools and shit? Maybe I'm mixing two scenarios up, but it really is just like Sam to not own up to anything.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I am more convinced that Sam is a control freak and a mentally abusive spouse. Letting his narcissistic pride go before his family's health because he truly thinks he knows more than everyone, including someone with a higher medical degree.

I think a doctor hearing a child hadn't been in 2 yrs would send up signals. I do not run my kids to the doctor for colds or viruses. Only if it's getting to be 7 days on and they are no better or worse I know they have a complication. But still in 2 yrs something is going to get us in that office at least once a year, for you know, well child care check ups?

It's not so much she didn't go than why she never went. It's troubling. Now when I look back on when Nia told about her miscarriage and showed video of her laughing and smiling when she knew she was losing it right then was the same smile and fake laugh we get every single day on the vlog. She is miserable and controlled and too ditzy to realize we know. More disturbing is how happy Sam was when he knew he wife was excessively bleeding because of their video going viral. He was seeing money signs while his wife was miscarrying. They have very deep issues. Scary ones.
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

mormonts wrote:
HappyGnome wrote:
Hershey821 wrote:
TF is this?!
I am almost certain that is from when he nearly sawed off his finger in his carpentry shed. It happened awhile ago. Naturally, he dramatically vlogged about it:
Didn't he blame it on his father for not being around to teach him how to properly use power tools and shit? Maybe I'm mixing two scenarios up, but it really is just like Sam to not own up to anything.
OMG I forgot about that; I totally think you're right!!! It might not be in the vlog I linked above, but I think he made another vlog talking about what happened and I do think he blamed his father. Certainly sounds liked something he'd say...
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Scar2016 wrote:
JLPC wrote:Have you ever seen the slideshow of selfies that Sam took on the job in the ER? Search "was Sam Rader a Nurse". hahaha!
I have no words. Taking a photo of himself lying in a hospital bed while on duty as a nurse and then thinking ''Yeah, i'll post that on social media and write a real_funny caption to go with it.''
Just came across a webpage that describes Sam as a certified nurse. That is commonly known as a nursing assistant, not an RN. Big difference!
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

What is wrong with them in today's vlog... they seem WAY more fake than normal... Nia admits to leaving Abram way way WAY behind and she had to run back to get to him when he fell off the horse with NO helmet.. what if he had been hit by a car? It's also no wonder Symphony always sick considering she's outside in the road with no shoes on..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Apparently Sam did some work today in the house...they had huge garbage bags filled with clothes to donate....I'm pretty sure they have done this numerous times now because they are always wearing new outfits in the vlogs and very rarely repeat their clothes. He took Abarahm exploring later and just picked up some random stranger (who looked homeless) to drop him off somewhere with Abarahm in the car. I would NEVER in a million years do that!! Nobody knows this guy, he could have had a weapon and hurt Abarahm, like Sam is such an idiot for doing that! Nia decides to be a "cool" mom and is dancing for like half the vlog, Juliet is playing in the fridge with the door open for the longest time which Nia is just going crazy over (calm down woman...geez)

The most annoying part of the vlog....Abarham is pushing Juliet in this toy car and she's not even belted, then Symphony shows up barefoot to push her and Abarahm is on the toy pony, which he falls off of and he doesn't have his safety helmet on which he had on for so long when he was walking before! Also...Nia left Symphony with Juliet and ran down the street to help Abarahm - does she think this is the smartest way to handle this situation? She needs to stop leaving Juliet with Symphony, that girl doesn't even know how to do her spelling homework on time - the neighbours kids are helping her with that! Annnnnndddd let the overacting Rader family continue - they get a car wash which becomes theatrical and then they end it with an over the top ice-cream trip....if they think Disney will be signing these idiots to a show - it's not gonna happen you Ashley Madison reject!
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

What was that over the top fakey hysterical manic vlog today? That really freaked me out.
And wth picking up strangers to try and prove he is so generous!? Do that on your own time when you are alone Sam, do not do that with your kid. You could tell Sam doesn't do that because of the look on Abram's face. I really loved seeing Sam be such a wonderful teaching Father with that 5 second Math lesson in the Flea Market. (sarcasm) :-?
Lastly, we know Nia doesn't watch OK Baby. Anyone else holding their breath with her not seat belted and standing up and with Symphony pushing her?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I agree...both of them over the top manic today. And, what a swell idea to take your 3 yr old to a brewery.
The title says it all: The Most Amazing Experience We've Had". LOL! :D
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

The vlog was called "the most amazing experience we've had"...what exactly were they referring to? Playing outside? The car wash? Ice cream? Nothing they did was even close to amazing
mormonts
Informer
Informer

That vlog was p a i n f u l.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JLPC wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
JLPC wrote:Have you ever seen the slideshow of selfies that Sam took on the job in the ER? Search "was Sam Rader a Nurse". hahaha!
I have no words. Taking a photo of himself lying in a hospital bed while on duty as a nurse and then thinking ''Yeah, i'll post that on social media and write a real_funny caption to go with it.''
Just came across a webpage that describes Sam as a certified nurse. That is commonly known as a nursing assistant, not an RN. Big difference!
If you put his name in the Texas RN license lookup, he has an active license. So, unfortunately, it's true. He really is an RN. SMH. A disgrace to the profession is what he is.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
mormonts
Informer
Informer

HappyGnome wrote:
mormonts wrote: Didn't he blame it on his father for not being around to teach him how to properly use power tools and shit? Maybe I'm mixing two scenarios up, but it really is just like Sam to not own up to anything.
OMG I forgot about that; I totally think you're right!!! It might not be in the vlog I linked above, but I think he made another vlog talking about what happened and I do think he blamed his father. Certainly sounds liked something he'd say...
Ah, turns out I was right! He mentions it in another vlog:

7:53 in. Not completely pinning the blame on his dad, but it's there.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

E_8 wrote:The vlog was called "the most amazing experience we've had"...what exactly were they referring to? Playing outside? The car wash? Ice cream? Nothing they did was even close to amazing
It's amazing if you're hill billie trailer trash. 8-)
I'm wondering if they're gonna move house soon or are they staying put now they have that shack in the woods. I almost want them to move to a more upmarket area (like that house they viewed several months back) to see their new neighbors side eye the hell out of them for running barefoot in the street, even when it's rained with the kids splash in street puddles barefoot. So gross. Their living and hygiene standards are sub standard and that's being polite.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Today's vlog didn't grind my gears too much except for Nia saying she "doesn't want to get into bad habits" talking about not sending the kids to school when they aren't actually sick...um, a little late for that, don't you think?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
I couldn't agree more....Nia just thinks school is a "play place" so she couldn't care less if they miss any days, and her habits started a long time since Symphony has missed probably 3 months by now, but yet she's still first in her class? hahahaha this lady needs to come back down to earth....pronto!

She left Juliet to crawl around while she was with Abarahm, the front door was open unlocked, and her purse was sitting right there! Sometimes I seriously wonder if they even care about their safety at all? Sam wasting his time outside doing these stupid projects instead of helping his wife out in the house getting the kids ready for school. His "stay at home dad life" is just like daycare for adults, being fed and left outside to play all day.

Juliet looks like the chucky doll in this pic hahahaha Abaraham got the looks from Nia and Symphony and Juliet clearly went on Sam's side of the family! We all know Nia is looking for attention from the viewers because Sam clearly doesn't give her any - she put some snacks in ziplock bags and expects an Oscar for her performance hahaha Nia just keeps smiling with her dotey eyes at Sam...give it a rest you two!! Their channel should have come with barf buckets for their subscribers hahahaha
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
I couldn't agree more....Nia just thinks school is a "play place" so she couldn't care less if they miss any days, and her habits started a long time since Symphony has missed probably 3 months by now, but yet she's still first in her class? hahahaha this lady needs to come back down to earth....pronto!

She left Juliet to crawl around while she was with Abarahm, the front door was open unlocked, and her purse was sitting right there! Sometimes I seriously wonder if they even care about their safety at all? Sam wasting his time outside doing these stupid projects instead of helping his wife out in the house getting the kids ready for school. His "stay at home dad life" is just like daycare for adults, being fed and left outside to play all day.

Juliet looks like the chucky doll in this pic hahahaha Abaraham got the looks from Nia and Symphony and Juliet clearly went on Sam's side of the family! We all know Nia is looking for attention from the viewers because Sam clearly doesn't give her any - she put some snacks in ziplock bags and expects an Oscar for her performance hahaha Nia just keeps smiling with her dotey eyes at Sam...give it a rest you two!! Their channel should have come with barf buckets for their subscribers hahahaha
Especially for those lip synching videos! Where did they come up with the moniker "Good-looking Parents"? Blow your own horn much? And Nia can be pretty when she isn't doing that "there's Valium in my Kool Aid" look, but Sam just looks like a psycho.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Well, when Abram said he was "sick" while having breakfast in bed (!) and Nia asked what hurt and he said his feet, that should have been her first clue.
I thought Sam seemed sullen and pout-y in this vid. Nia had to show us the cute little lunch she made for "her man" to eat outside. Barf.
They'd better get to baby proofing that house now that Juliet is crawling and into everything, or else put her in a play yard.
Juliet is still breastfeeding every couple of hours, according to Nia. That in itself is theoretically enough calories, but then she is fed all sorts of starchy foods. I think she's chunkier than is healthy.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

brownprincess93 wrote:His "stay at home dad life" is just like daycare for adults, being fed and left outside to play all day.

Juliet looks like the chucky doll in this pic hahahaha Abaraham got the looks from Nia and Symphony and Juliet clearly went on Sam's side of the family!
''His "stay at home dad life" is just like daycare for adults, being fed and left outside to play all day.'' <--- If ever there was an apt description of Sam then this is it. Nia is his unknowing and blinded facilitator/enabler.

''Juliet looks like the chucky doll in this pic'' Dayum I hate to say it because I barely ever comment on other vloggers kids looks but that is one ugly baby. You're so right, Symphony and Juliet clearly take after the female shrew looking women of Sam's side of the family.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

@2:06 mins Nia says ''Shouldn't knock on the window. I was gonna knock on the window and then I though ya know, he's working with a saw. We know that can be dangerous for Sam.'' If you listen to how she says it along with her facial expressions it puts even more credence to brownprincess9's comment in the post above. It's like she's literally his assigned appropriate adult (LOL) at this facility they just happen to call home. 8-)
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Scar2016 wrote:@2:06 mins Nia says ''Shouldn't knock on the window. I was gonna knock on the window and then I though ya know, he's working with a saw. We know that can be dangerous for Sam.'' If you listen to how she says it along with her facial expressions it puts even more credence to brownprincess9's comment in the post above. It's like she's literally his assigned appropriate adult (LOL) at this facility they just happen to call home. 8-)
OMG, yes! And, he uses power tools for everything! Even I know you don't use a power tool to trim those roof shingles. :?

Return to “Sam and Nia”