8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by Namm »

First, the needed a title for today's vlog, so Jackson probably did the Frankes a favour ...

Don't know but maybe Russel already has anxiety and that might be the real reason for his so called homeschooling. Have noticed that he is sometimes "unnecessary" nervous or scared. Don't know if the parents know how to comfort him through that as their mother expects them all to be leaders. The also now have to perform for the camera and it might be to much for some of them...
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sasperillo »

As an Italian living in the U.S. I am cringing so hard at their behavior in Venice. Oh God. That's the reason so many Italians think Americans are rude, uneducated morons.
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

sasperillo wrote:As an Italian living in the U.S. I am cringing so hard at their behavior in Venice. Oh God. That's the reason so many Italians think Americans are rude, uneducated morons.
I'm an American living in America (ha) and I was cringing at their behavior. Did you see then in April and daveys blog today? So rude! Going after that goat?! Being obnoxious.

It's really a shame these grown adults are in Italy drinking Fanta at a damn wine tasting lol. Wtf.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Kjr123 wrote:
sasperillo wrote:As an Italian living in the U.S. I am cringing so hard at their behavior in Venice. Oh God. That's the reason so many Italians think Americans are rude, uneducated morons.
I'm an American living in America (ha) and I was cringing at their behavior. Did you see then in April and daveys blog today? So rude! Going after that goat?! Being obnoxious.

It's really a shame these grown adults are in Italy drinking Fanta at a damn wine tasting lol. Wtf.
Lol. I hope they get their grips. I thought that at least Kevin, who has been to Italy several times and worked with Italians in real-non touristy locations might be a bit more culturally aware. But no.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kjr123 wrote:

Why on earth would Mormons go to a wine tasting?
Fanta? Philistines. They could at least drink Pellegrino.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Awkward, awkward, awkward.

But at least they didn't order burgers.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Kjr123 wrote:

I went on a high school trip to Greece when I was 16, and I'm sure we weren't angels, but I'm also quite sure we were significantly better behaved than these guys. Unbelievable.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I didn't see what was so bad on Ruby's vlog, they just seemed like tourists. Ruby definitely isn't well travelled so I didn't expect to see her very refined, but I would say she has earned this trip.

Now maybe there was something else on those other couples videos, but I didn't like the look of them so I won't be watching.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

seriously7 wrote:I didn't see what was so bad on Ruby's vlog, they just seemed like tourists. Ruby definitely isn't well travelled so I didn't expect to see her very refined, but I would say she has earned this trip.

Now maybe there was something else on those other couples videos, but I didn't like the look of them so I won't be watching.
Yeah, it was much worse on April and Davey's vlog for sure.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow, that was really cringe worthy. Who goes to a Tuscan vineyard if they can't drink wine?
And I sincerely hope they get busted with the drones and get them taken away. That whole "the rules don't apply to us" attitude really chaps me. Admitting that they are hoping to break the rules and use their drones just because they want to. Great example for the kids, there.
Who.was asking about April looking "off"? I think she and Davey both look "off". And unfortunately, the kids seem to look like their dad. I don't mean the ginger. Love red hair. It's beautiful. I mean the nose. He's got a nose like my grandmother's side of my family. We call it the "Gallic beak, lol". That and the overbite are a bad combo.
Gosh, I am spiteful tonight. My ex made my daughter cry. I'm seething.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I have to say I'm quite enjoying the footage with the kids and Grandma G. at home. The going around the room and saying nice things about the parents was a bit cheesy and dramatic (haven't the parents been gone for like only 3 days?) but otherwise, I do like watching the kids interact with grandma and each other without their parents. I think they're quite lovely this week. Funny that I am more intrigued by footage from the inside of a home in Utah than footage from the grand sites of Italy, but that's the way it is in this case, for sure!
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Chad's speech about his father felt genuine and so did Russel's. It was strait from the heart and he was happy expressing it to the camera. But all of the kids sounded confused talking about their mother. Nothing personal about her at all. She works really hard but so does every other parent...grandma Griffith probably told them to say those exact things about Ruby.
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

PLEASE someone get the obnoxious Shari a concealer stick. She always look like a witch with all those boils, I mean pimples, on her nose and chin.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:PLEASE someone get the obnoxious Shari a concealer stick. She always look like a witch with all those boils, I mean pimples, on her nose and chin.
Eh.. no. Young girls already have tons of pressure to look and act and dress certain ways. I promise you she already hates her acne, there's no teen girl that isn't aware of their "flaws". Fourteen year old girls are going to have pimples, they don't need full grown adults (if you are one, I don't know) shaming them for a very natural thing.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:PLEASE someone get the obnoxious Shari a concealer stick. She always look like a witch with all those boils, I mean pimples, on her nose and chin.
Eh.. no. Young girls already have tons of pressure to look and act and dress certain ways. I promise you she already hates her acne, there's no teen girl that isn't aware of their "flaws". Fourteen year old girls are going to have pimples, they don't need full grown adults (if you are one, I don't know) shaming them for a very natural thing.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Actually liked the vlog today, loved seeing the pine trees and the narrow streets of Italy, can't wait to be there in summer again :)
Enjoyed watching them driving on vespas through the city.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

It was cracking me up that Ruby covered the david statue, even april and davey didnt. They're such prudes its hilarious to me. And yes it's mostly children watching these vlogs, but its art! But you know what, if that makes her feel better then its her vlogs and she can cover whatever she wants. Least of my worries with that family.
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

Actually, it is much better for her skin to let it have some air and not cover it with any kind of make up. She does not have too many pimples at all. I was lucky to have none, but many teenagers have it a lot worse than Shari and it is completely ok.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

always wrote:
Actually, it is much better for her skin to let it have some air and not cover it with any kind of make up. She does not have too many pimples at all. I was lucky to have none, but many teenagers have it a lot worse than Shari and it is completely ok.

Yeah I never had acne at all, but most kids I grew up with did including my sisters and no amount of makeup can fix that issue at 14, it's best to leave it alone until she outgrows it.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

Denlillehavfrue wrote:It was cracking me up that Ruby covered the david statue, even april and davey didnt. They're such prudes its hilarious to me. And yes it's mostly children watching these vlogs, but its art! But you know what, if that makes her feel better then its her vlogs and she can cover whatever she wants. Least of my worries with that family.
I just watched A&Ds vlog but couldnt see the statue or any of the art, was that the part no filming was allowed in? Of course Ruby and Kevin would ignore that rule

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”