E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

claireprairie123 wrote:They are absolutely, definitely, 100% buying views. Yesterday the vlog from the day before, Making The Call to The Doctor had only 65,000 views after 24 hours. Today? It's over 200,000. No way. Nope. They're totally buying views.

Also, while yes I believe they want a baby, the actively talking about it and making it the focus of the vlogs is totally a ploy for the views.

I stopped watching, even hate watching, after the Jared/Lincoln incident, and I'm happy to keep it that way. They're so full of themselves and so transparent and absolutely inappropriate, that I can't even hate watch anymore.
I havent been watching them lately, what was the Jared/ Lincoln incident?

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

lmmomSD wrote:
ellawski wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:For anyone that doubts that Ellie treats Cal different than Jackson, go follow her IG stories. In the last 24 hrs Ellie had added 3 stories with the kids. Guess which kid?

Calvin playing in the play kitchen.

Calvin wandering around the house at night.

Calvin sleeping.

Jackson did NOTHING yesterday she could have included? If he hadn't photobombed a second of one of the videos, we wouldn't have even known he was there!
You could totally say Calvin is her only child. Jackson is just the neighbors kid that sneaked into her palace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I said almost that exact same thing last week. Looking through her total IG since he was born, it looks like Calvin is her child, and Jackson is a friend or one of Bonnie's kids who comes over. And the video of Calvin playing in the "Hello Room" (I still can't deal with that name-- how precious is it?) is just cringe worthy. First, Ellie is ragging because he won't play "right". "He puts the food up there and I take it and he gets mad. That's how we're supposed to play!" Then he puts the food up on the shelf, she takes it, and he screeches. She laughs. Screechingly. So FUN!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I just always agree with you lmmomSD! The noises that kid makes, I wanna jump on the screen and tell him: use your words!!!

ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

marshmallowfluf wrote:They could be going through all the theatrics of ttc but they are secretly doing gender selection.. lol just a thought

Oh I thought the same. Maybe my mind is just to dark haha and I think they're so fake they they would totally do it to have their precious little girl.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

kiwimumof-5 wrote:
claireprairie123 wrote:They are absolutely, definitely, 100% buying views. Yesterday the vlog from the day before, Making The Call to The Doctor had only 65,000 views after 24 hours. Today? It's over 200,000. No way. Nope. They're totally buying views.

Also, while yes I believe they want a baby, the actively talking about it and making it the focus of the vlogs is totally a ploy for the views.

I stopped watching, even hate watching, after the Jared/Lincoln incident, and I'm happy to keep it that way. They're so full of themselves and so transparent and absolutely inappropriate, that I can't even hate watch anymore.

He stripped down 3 layers Linc's clothing to rub Linc's bare bottom on his cheek while Ellie filmed it and the Hoellein kids looked on in horror. Then he made it the thumbnail of the vlog.

Then they staunchly defended having done it as not strange or concerning in any way.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
kiwimumof-5 wrote:

He stripped down 3 layers Linc's clothing to rub Linc's bare bottom on his cheek while Ellie filmed it and the Hoellein kids looked on in horror. Then he made it the thumbnail of the vlog.

Then they staunchly defended having done it as not strange or concerning in any way.
This was something E+J tried, but couldn't defend. I am hoping the advertisers will be watching YouTube channels more carefully which appears to be starting to happen. This change with advertisers attitude with where their brands are attached to a Youtube video is a big concern with Goggle so I think they will not take any chances with any questionable content in the future.

From Rueters:

But with "brand safety" emerging as a major concern for marketers amid a surge in hate speech and other types of offensive content across the internet, the widespread assumption that major advertisers are ready to shift large chunks of their budgets from TV to digital now looks much more dubious.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-alpha ... SKBN16V08Y
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
kiwimumof-5 wrote:

Oh my god. I was on a break from watching then that happened. What was the vlog name? I'm not sure I want to see it but I want to look at the context.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ophelia11 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
kiwimumof-5 wrote: I havent been watching them lately, what was the Jared/ Lincoln incident?

Oh my god. I was on a break from watching then that happened. What was the vlog name? I'm not sure I want to see it but I want to look at the context.
It's called "The Results May Shock You". He and Joel had just had a bro date to get shaves, and he wanted to see if his cheeks really were "soft as a baby's bum". He tried it on Calvin first, but Calvin wasn't having it. So he grabbed Lincoln. When asked about it, Ellie said "We didn't do anything wrong!" Which is even more disturbing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

So I just looked up that vlog... It is sickening! It's bad enough doing it to your own child, but doing it to your wife's nephew is just... ugh there are no words.

Jared should at least have deleted the footage after receiving all of the criticism. If Calvin or Lincoln ever come across that footage when they are older then I dread to think how they will feel, especially Lincoln. Jared didn't mean to be creepy with it (I'm not defending him) but he just seems to lack boundaries. Your kids bodies aren't your property, NOTHING gives you the right to do something like that, let alone exploit it to the whole world.
Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

Apparently Ellie's number got leaked and people are calling her she posted on twitter

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ophelia11 wrote:So I just looked up that vlog... It is sickening! It's bad enough doing it to your own child, but doing it to your wife's nephew is just... ugh there are no words.

Jared should at least have deleted the footage after receiving all of the criticism. If Calvin or Lincoln ever come across that footage when they are older then I dread to think how they will feel, especially Lincoln. Jared didn't mean to be creepy with it (I'm not defending him) but he just seems to lack boundaries. Your kids bodies aren't your property, NOTHING gives you the right to do something like that, let alone exploit it to the whole world.
If this was sent to an advertiser, with recent developments seeing big companies pulling out of YouTube, I think Google might address this content. The days of uploading anything on YouTube is over.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

If anyone else typed something like this I would chalk it up to typos, but she literally speaks like this on a daily basis. How does she not notice? "People have showed up to my house and call me" ...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Her number that was leaked had a Spokane, WA area code.... Weird, considering she has never lived there I don't think.
jclose93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jclose93 »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Her number that was leaked had a Spokane, WA area code.... Weird, considering she has never lived there I don't think.
Maybe they used to be on Jared parents phone plan? And then they got their own plan but kept their numbers. I'm assuming they pay their own phone bill, but anythings possible with them

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

kirsti13 wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote:Just heard on the radio, AT&T & Johnson & Johnson are pulling their advertising on YouTube due to "inappropriate content" could this be the very beginning of the end of this $$$$ train?

From Just e&j or every YouTuber?

From all videos with inappropriate content, not just e & j

Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

Bonnie's vlog today accidentally revealed Ellie's number...now everyone is calling and harassing her...I'm usually not one to feel bad for them, but in this case I kinda do!
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

On the other hand, when you put your life out here for people to see on a daily basis, it's almost a must that you make sure your private information isn't leaked. I'm sure tomorrow's vlog will include Ellie being an emotional mess because her privacy has been invaded.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Junebugbaby621 wrote:Bonnie's vlog today accidentally revealed Ellie's number...now everyone is calling and harassing her...I'm usually not one to feel bad for them, but in this case I kinda do!
It is inappropriate to call her. I am sure she'll change her number and this is kinda of a hassle to do. Joel needs to get better at editing.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Junebugbaby621 wrote:On the other hand, when you put your life out here for people to see on a daily basis, it's almost a must that you make sure your private information isn't leaked. I'm sure tomorrow's vlog will include Ellie being an emotional mess because her privacy has been invaded.
Her privacy had been virtually invaded though. It's a phone number, she can change it very easily. They have given out enough information for people to find their home. They have shown their son sleeps alone in the basement, and that they don't always lock the doors and windows.

If this is perceived as an invasion of privacy, it may also be the reality check they need and a blessing in disguise.
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:
Junebugbaby621 wrote:On the other hand, when you put your life out here for people to see on a daily basis, it's almost a must that you make sure your private information isn't leaked. I'm sure tomorrow's vlog will include Ellie being an emotional mess because her privacy has been invaded.
Her privacy had been virtually invaded though. It's a phone number, she can change it very easily. They have given out enough information for people to find their home. They have shown their son sleeps alone in the basement, and that they don't always lock the doors and windows.

If this is perceived as an invasion of privacy, it may also be the reality check they need and a blessing in disguise.
I agree with you!
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:

I agree with you!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”