Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by smom12 »

Mel1011 wrote:I saw on Mimi's snapchat that she has Lilia and Landen sleeping over tonight. (Yes I added her on snapchat lol)
Well they need to christen the house, duh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Random19
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Random19 »

Mel1011 wrote:I saw on Mimi's snapchat that she has Lilia and Landen sleeping over tonight. (Yes I added her on snapchat lol)
Maybe tomorrow is Legoland day and she's watching them?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Random19 wrote:
Maybe tomorrow is Legoland day and she's watching them?
That's what I was thinking. And she had Lilia on a quad...I bet Jesss is seething, a "boy" activity unless it's a Princess quad.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I just wanted to add to the doctor thing-
Jess complaining because a doctor saw through her shit life choices frankly pisses me off. And complaining everytime, annoys me more.

I've only had two crap experiences with doctors; the first when I was 10 with bad stomach pains that kept me home for three days and the ER doctor told my mum it was just blocked intestines and I must be exaggerating; it was my appendix about to burst but because I wasn't vomiting ( which happens to be common with appendicitis) he wrote me off, so I could of died. Luckily it didn't burst and it wasn't for another 6 years til I had it removed after they couldn't be sure if I hadn't ruptured ovarian cyst or appendix. Turns out it was a cyst but my appendix was mutated and wrapping around my bladder that could of caused problems later.

The second ( TMI so skip over if you want) when I wanted a referral to see a OBGYN for my fibroid. I told the doctor how I was losing a lot of blood that I was changing every two hours, I felt physically sick and weak that I had to give up my labour job , the cramps were so bad I was taking the big gun painkillers that I couldn't drive; she told me I was fine and must be having anxiety over the thought of not having kids because it was only small. After crying and begging she finally gave me the referral and even the OBGYN told me that wasn't her place to deny me a referral. Fibroids, big or small, wherever they are growing, can cause havoc on your body. Turns out it had actually grown since they first found it.

Two bad experiences, 11 years apart. Shut it Jess.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

D33f wrote:
soma31 wrote:
nrsunshine wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... d983b0.jpg

Kinda wish she'd go back to something like this, she looked SO much better.
Lilia looks really cute here too. No gaudy bows or frilly tutus.

Just leopard print Image

Yeah I know, but I wanted to give her credit for *something* hahaha

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... d46b2f.jpg[/img]
Anyone else notice and find it odd that Chris the creep is following Natalie on instagram?

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Bsveach15 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... d46b2f.jpg[/img]
Anyone else notice and find it odd that Chris the creep is following Natalie on instagram?

Oh wow. I knew she followed him but I didn't know he followed her back. Oh well, gotta have someone do the spying for Jess.

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Yue195 wrote:I just wanted to add to the doctor thing-
Jess complaining because a doctor saw through her shit life choices frankly pisses me off. And complaining everytime, annoys me more.

I've only had two crap experiences with doctors; the first when I was 10 with bad stomach pains that kept me home for three days and the ER doctor told my mum it was just blocked intestines and I must be exaggerating; it was my appendix about to burst but because I wasn't vomiting ( which happens to be common with appendicitis) he wrote me off, so I could of died. Luckily it didn't burst and it wasn't for another 6 years til I had it removed after they couldn't be sure if I hadn't ruptured ovarian cyst or appendix. Turns out it was a cyst but my appendix was mutated and wrapping around my bladder that could of caused problems later.

The second ( TMI so skip over if you want) when I wanted a referral to see a OBGYN for my fibroid. I told the doctor how I was losing a lot of blood that I was changing every two hours, I felt physically sick and weak that I had to give up my labour job , the cramps were so bad I was taking the big gun painkillers that I couldn't drive; she told me I was fine and must be having anxiety over the thought of not having kids because it was only small. After crying and begging she finally gave me the referral and even the OBGYN told me that wasn't her place to deny me a referral. Fibroids, big or small, wherever they are growing, can cause havoc on your body. Turns out it had actually grown since they first found it.

Two bad experiences, 11 years apart. Shut it Jess.
So sorry you had those experiences! I've had a couple of bad docs too... one I had to beg for 6 months to test my thyroid (I had textbook hypothyroid symptoms, including a frigging goitre!), he told me that the issues I was experiencing were just because I was overweight and that I should see a dietician and not look for an excuse. I went in there for terrible fatigue, and this lump in my throat... Turns out, my thyroid is massive, but doesn't work at all, my levels were ridiculous, especially considering I was only 25, and the next doctor I saw told me if I'd continued to leave it untreated, I would go into a coma.
The other poor experiences I've had have been regarding mental health stuff, which I won't go in to, but needless to say, an eye roll and a sigh would've been the least of my worries!

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Why is Mimi letting a THREE YEAR OLD RIDE A QUAD WITHOUT A HELMET?! He had a helmet on in the snaps of Lily and him together, but apart from that nothing? And he was CLEARLY trying to do "tricks"?

Also: twins aren't 5 yet, right? Jesss' carseat queen crown has no longer just fallen; it's fallen, been stamped on, and then kicked even further into the ground. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 7e6b55.jpg[/img]

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

pianogossiper wrote:Why is Mimi letting a THREE YEAR OLD RIDE A QUAD WITHOUT A HELMET?! He had a helmet on in the snaps of Lily and him together, but apart from that nothing? And he was CLEARLY trying to do "tricks"?

Also: twins aren't 5 yet, right? Jesss' carseat queen crown has no longer just fallen; it's fallen, been stamped on, and then kicked even further into the ground. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 7e6b55.jpg[/img]

As long as they meet the height and weight requirements for the seat belt I don't see the problem with their car seats. As for Kaden's dirty socks though, ew.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Bsveach15 wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:Why is Mimi letting a THREE YEAR OLD RIDE A QUAD WITHOUT A HELMET?! He had a helmet on in the snaps of Lily and him together, but apart from that nothing? And he was CLEARLY trying to do "tricks"?

As long as they meet the height and weight requirements for the seat belt I don't see the problem with their car seats. As for Kaden's dirty socks though, ew.

It's more so a dig at Jessssss's whole ERF maniac craze when Lilia was a baby, and how slowly over the years she's totally given up on any form of car seat best practice and now goes by bare minimum laws - best practice is for kids to be a minimum of 5 before they move out of a harness.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Jesss makes me mad because she has a platform that is perfect for informing people on various different subjects. Here's Some prime examples of informative, real videos she could've made based on her life/experiences
-when drake left after landen- how the kids are adjusting to their new life, how she's handling it as a parent
-she said kaden is/was getting tested for autism- the signs she noticed that initiated the testing and the testing process itself
-the addie apnea incident- safe sleeping habits for an infant and how to prevent an accident like that from happening
-when she met Chris- how and when to introduce your new boyfriend to your children
-how to handle doctors and medical personnel when you go against "standard practice"
-she had mastitis shortly after addie was born- what symptoms she noticed, the treatment she received, and if/how it effected her breastfeeding
-she had a home birth- the clean up process after (seriously where do they put all that contaminated water?!), the paper work process for getting a birth certificate, social security, etc.

I could go on forever but there's so many of jesss' life events that she could've turned into positive, informative videos but instead she refuses to ever admit she's wrong and does everything in her power to hide anything that could make her look bad. And instead of being informative, she has this stuck up attitude that she should be able to do what she wants and no one should question her and she can't ever admit that she might not be perfect. She doesn't face reality, she hides and ignores it
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

My point is, there's a lot that goes on in jesss' life that she could/should talk about to help inform others but instead she keeps a lot on the down low and i hate that. She could potentially help out a lot of people if she would just get over herself and be real
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

If Jess talked about any of those topics everyone would see what a shit parent she really is. Introducing the new boyfriend to her kids? Hell why just introduce them, just move him right in.
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

I watched the last one to see all the bows she puts in that poor baby, and oh boy did I choose the wrong vlog to start watching again. First thing I want to say, I know many doctors are just bad, or don't listen to you, or even worse, they over react (I once went to an obgyn to have the results of my Pap smear checked and something was off, so when I asked him what could it be he legit said it may be an infection, or cancer. Just the whole visit was terrible. I was 19, and left the room crying) So I know about crappy doctors. I just go crazy with people that don't vaccinate!!!!! And I don't mean to offend anyone here on their choices. She seriously got mad because a doctor sighed because she had a home birth and her kid doesn't have and immunization card? I see that as normal, with the home birth thing, whatever floats your boat, but I expect a doctor to be done with that kind of stuff because of everything they see. Some people even do it unassisted. And about the vaccines, it just really annoyed me that when talking about the doctors behavior she said "we do our own schedule for vaccines and that's totally fine" WTF. She is so full or herself she believes she can decide when her children get vaccinated, even if not doing so puts other children in risk?
Now I remember why I stopped watching.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I would assume the doctor was sighing because Jess wants to be all crunchy and not vaccinate but wants to be squeezed into an already full schedule for a cough lol I would be pissed if I was that doctor too!

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

cjl123 wrote:I would assume the doctor was sighing because Jess wants to be all crunchy and not vaccinate but wants to be squeezed into an already full schedule for a cough lol I would be pissed if I was that doctor too!

That is exactly what I thought and it didn't make sense to me.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Do Jesss's vlogsss put anyone else to sleep even MORE lately? Like, her life has just gotten so unbelievably boring that she had to feature thirty seconds of herself eating lettuce.

In order for her YT income to keep pouring in, something drastic is going to have to happen to her REAAAL soon. Start initiating fights with Stabby!

"ALONE WITH 5 KIDS! | LIFE CHANGESSS"
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

dancingfireflame wrote:
cjl123 wrote:I would assume the doctor was sighing because Jess wants to be all crunchy and not vaccinate but wants to be squeezed into an already full schedule for a cough lol I would be pissed if I was that doctor too!

It looked like the well baby visit to me. I know Jess was trying to make it seem like otherwise (idk why), but they don't normally measure head circumference and height at regular appointments, or ask a parent to sign the immunization refusal form. Actually, I'm really curious why she would be trying to spin it otherwise.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

snarkyblonde wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote:

It looked like the well baby visit to me. I know Jess was trying to make it seem like otherwise (idk why), but they don't normally measure head circumference and height at regular appointments, or ask a parent to sign the immunization refusal form. Actually, I'm really curious why she would be trying to spin it otherwise.
I don't think Addie has been to the GP yet tho, so maybe that's why?

Return to “JesssFam”