TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

soma31
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by soma31 »

How does she still not know that she needs to drink water?! She keeps complaining that she's broke - pretty sure tap water is cheaper than Mountain Dew, Tayler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

twomommies wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 5bb41b.jpg[/img]

"I know these videos suck."

Well, as long as you know.

"Ackspecially" "brastfeeding" "valog"

W H A T.
I can't believe she's what, 23? And still doing that stupid fucking scene fringe thing. Tayler, it looks stupid as hell. Stop. It. I just want to get a comb and part her hair properly and fix that shit.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
And quit dying it then claiming you have no money for the kids needs that she PLANNED
Kind of want to shave her head.... Ahahahahahahaha!!! Can you imagine her BALD!? *GAG*

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

If she doesn't need glasses then why was she over dramatic about Chuckie breaking hers and her not being able to afford new ones? Did she just need a reasons to make her situation seem more dramatic?

I can see her wanting to get her GED just for feeling like she completed it and for herself. I don't have mine and would love to eventually get it and not even for job, college, etc but just so I can feel that accomplishment. I deal with some of the things like Tayler does but I tend to go about them a bit differently (dependency, self esteem, anxiety, social awkwardness, trouble with learning, manic episodes, driving, social skills, etc) but the difference is my love for my children and the fact my kids will always be first and my relationship status. She continues to have children that she tosses to the side and doesn't really want what is in their best interest.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

chelsieross7 wrote:
WombService wrote:I don't feel bad for Kevin. At all. It's so easy to see what a mess she is, despite whatever she is telling these guys she brings into her house. She's been dating Brian what two weeks now? And he already practically lives with her, definitely knows about this site, and has a good idea of the danger she puts those kids in. Kevin should have done more to help those children after seeing their situation. I just don't think there was nothing he could do. He knows more of the mess from being on the inside and I'm sure he could've found plenty of things to report (you know, fraud, child endangerment, etc). Idk I'm just rambling now but Kevin is a dumbass, so is Brian, and Chuckie, and everyone else in her life. However being someone who disagrees with abortion (especially in Tayler's case) it saddens me that his child was aborted.
I agree he's not a victim of tayler or anything but she is incredibly manipulative and I can only imagine her feeding him insanely overexageratwd stories of chuckle and made herself seem 100% like a victim. Of course he's dumb for falling into her trap but he lost his child because of her immaturity and for that, I do feel bad for him. Taylers obviously never going to get a decent guy but of the guys she's dated, Kevin seemed to be the least shitty

Yeah, I'm with you on that one. Over time, however, he would've begun to hate his life and would probably regret having a child with her, she probably would've kept the kid from him too and he'd blow all of his money on court and legal fees because of her psycho ass. She has all these kids and then uses them as weapons in her favor to further manipulate people into giving her whatever she wants. She's disgusting.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

Mummyandthree wrote:
twomommies wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote: I can't believe she's what, 23? And still doing that stupid fucking scene fringe thing. Tayler, it looks stupid as hell. Stop. It. I just want to get a comb and part her hair properly and fix that shit.

And quit dying it then claiming you have no money for the kids needs that she PLANNED
Kind of want to shave her head.... Ahahahahahahaha!!! Can you imagine her BALD!? *GAG*

Yes, yes I can imagine it.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Tbh I hope she has a boy simply because of the endless parade of men that she dates. Obviously boys are still at risk of being molested by unrelated males, that goes without saying, but I believe it's typically by people in their school/church/etc, while girls are more often molested in the home. I could be totally wrong because I'm basing that off of fuzzy memories of an episode of Doctor Phil, but it sounds right to me. I already feel bad for her daughters, and I'd hate for her to bring another one into such a high risk situation.
agosc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agosc »

Well...I guess you can find cups with those names on Hot Topic :D and the kids won't need to eat on their underwear anymore. Because we know she's not taking them to any pool or beach any time soon (maybe Chuckie's parents?) ;) I don't like that girl either but at least she actually does things with her kid.

Sorry about my grammar, english is not my first lenguage :love2:
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

nrsunshine wrote: Image

It's missing a gigantic nose.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Tbh I hope she has a boy simply because of the endless parade of men that she dates. Obviously boys are still at risk of being molested by unrelated males, that goes without saying, but I believe it's typically by people in their school/church/etc, while girls are more often molested in the home. I could be totally wrong because I'm basing that off of fuzzy memories of an episode of Doctor Phil, but it sounds right to me. I already feel bad for her daughters, and I'd hate for her to bring another one into such a high risk situation.

You know if it was a girl she'd let her man of the week bathe her and changer her diaper, too :(
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

fortwendy wrote:
nrsunshine wrote: Image

It's missing a gigantic nose.
I got you.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Literally had zero sympathy watching her cry in her latest vlog about going through this pregnancy/birth alone. If she didn't know this was going to happen when she planned this pregnancy then she's dumber than I ever thought possible.

The only person I feel sorry for is that baby being brought into this selfish bitches pathetic excuse for a life and the other 3 kids that have been enduring her shit show for years.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lily1995 wrote:Literally had zero sympathy watching her cry in her latest vlog about going through this pregnancy/birth alone. If she didn't know this was going to happen when she planned this pregnancy then she's dumber than I ever thought possible.

The only person I feel sorry for is that baby being brought into this selfish bitches pathetic excuse for a life and the other 3 kids that have been enduring her shit show for years.
You're kidding me. She's actually whining about going through the birth alone? What about the "I don't need anyone else. What's one more kid? I'm a strong single mom" blah, blah, blah.
I need hip boots.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

lily1995 wrote:Literally had zero sympathy watching her cry in her latest vlog about going through this pregnancy/birth alone. If she didn't know this was going to happen when she planned this pregnancy then she's dumber than I ever thought possible.

Me either!! Like where in her mind did she think chuckie would want a 4th child??? A lot of people consider two children a lot to handle and expensive. Let alone fucking 4!! He's probably barely keeping up with child support for the 3 he has so I'm sure he considers a 4th to be just another bill. Another pain in the ass.

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

She is whining now just wait until baby Chandelier/Sum 41/Pickleburger gets here. Does she not remember how hectic the baby stage is? And she will have 3 other kids running around, carrying the baby around like a baby doll, getting the kids ready for school, etc. It is not going to get any easier Tayler you just wait and all the kids piling on you while you cry about how painful your c section area is.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Well from her "bump clip" you can clearly see the girl does not put her phone down for nothing. Why do you need your phone in your face when you are making a video.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

SunnyLove wrote:Well from her "bump clip" you can clearly see the girl does not put her phone down for nothing. Why do you need your phone in your face when you are making a video.
I was just about to say this. Not to mention how horribly out of focus the bump shot is. Like wtf you wanna spend two grand on tech you can't even use? Jfc she's a moron
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

If she bought a nice camera and filing setup why are her videos still so grainy and poorly lit? I don't get it. Just sell that shit now, Tayler and go back to filing on your iPhone for all the difference it makes...

ALSO it drives me fcking crazy how she parts her hair across her face and then tilts her head to the side to keep it in place. This isn't 2007 anymore, wyd this???

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Sorry to double post but why is she crying about having to do this alone? What happened to Love of Her Life #86? Has she maybe for once *gasp* NOT decided to let just any random guy play Daddy?

Also I REALLY hope Chuckie stays away for good so she can actually learn what having to do everything yourself feels like. lol imagine her trying to get groceries with four kids in tow
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Sleepybirds wrote:If she bought a nice camera and filing setup why are her videos still so grainy and poorly lit? I don't get it. Just sell that shit now, Tayler and go back to filing on your iPhone for all the difference it makes...

ALSO it drives me fcking crazy how she parts her hair across her face and then tilts her head to the side to keep it in place. This isn't 2007 anymore, wyd this???

Omg is that why she tilts her head up like that?? Lmao it was bothering the shit out of me but I thought maybe the camera was at a lower angle. Haha I guess not. She's ridiculous.

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She looks like a balding man with a bad combover. This girl COULD look cute if she just learned to part her damn hair like a normal person.

Tayler, Chuckie was never yours and never will be again. By baby #4, he is really just over it with you. You will only ever be a money sucking leech in his mind. That's it. And you do nothing to prove that wrong. No young guy wants 4 kids. That's all on you. Time to woman up and get on with your life. You're going to blink your eyes one day and realize you're 30 and have nothing to show for it. Your kids will blame you for everything too. Wise up. :-o
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”