DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I wouldnt even say that Ollie counted to 4 yesterday... looked like to me that he did fine up to 3, but then guessed at the number 4. He sounded uncertain and looked to Bryan to tell him if he was correct or not. It's just damn sad that an almost 4 year old cant count to 10 unprompted.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

So they spent almost 800 on that damn bench for outside http://www.potterybarn.com/products/cha ... DUCTSEARCH doesnt include all the stuff in the garage they just bought
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Playsinrain wrote:I wouldnt even say that Ollie counted to 4 yesterday... looked like to me that he did fine up to 3, but then guessed at the number 4. He sounded uncertain and looked to Bryan to tell him if he was correct or not. It's just damn sad that an almost 4 year old cant count to 10 unprompted.
that is so, so sad.

why wouldn't they want their son to flourish?! i don't get it.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Missy said she loved putting stuff together. You mean Bryan can't do it so you have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I wouldnt even say that Ollie counted to 4 yesterday... looked like to me that he did fine up to 3, but then guessed at the number 4. He sounded uncertain and looked to Bryan to tell him if he was correct or not. It's just damn sad that an almost 4 year old cant count to 10 unprompted.
that is so, so sad.

why wouldn't they want their son to flourish?! i don't get it.
I dont get it either, one of the best parts of parenting is watching your kids learn and seeing that little brain grow. I took pride in teaching my kids..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Missy said she loved putting stuff together. You mean Bryan can't do it so you have to.

I havent watched, and i know Bryan is a useless waste of space, but i love assembling things too. LOL my husband is very capable, but i always take the lead on putting things together, just bc i really do enjoy it. :lol:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Missy said she loved putting stuff together. You mean Bryan can't do it so you have to.

I havent watched, and i know Bryan is a useless waste of space, but i love assembling things too. LOL my husband is very capable, but i always take the lead on putting things together, just bc i really do enjoy it. :lol:
Haha I'm the same way I love putting stuff together. I probably got that from my dad. It was mostly just me joking. There is no way I could imagine Bryan putting something like that together though. lol

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Yesterday was National Puppy Day. I'm glad the Lumps didn't have the nerve to mention it since Luna _and_ Karma are gone! Also, was that supposed to be a joke about the hot tub being 72 degrees? That seemed very low. Then I thought maybe they were baiting us with pregnancy speculation for Missy and/or Tal. Jeff said, "I didn't want to go too much because of the..." and trailed off, then there was a very abrupt cut to the next scene. I don't watch The Johnsons on a regular basis. Is their hot tub on the fritz, or were they just joking around?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Strawberry26 wrote:They could use Oliver's speech therapy as a good few videos on the subject on Missy's channel.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Even if she searched on Pinterest she could find some useful tools, techniques and ideas
When I hear people saying, they will or might homeschool.. I tell them to just start
Phonics, mathematics, & handwriting are great starting points, bro

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

When they asked what your favorite movie was, I wanted to put "Idiocracy," but I wasn't sure they'd pick up on the implied insult and then just block me. I am saving up my snarky comment that will get blocked for something big.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Haha I'm the same way I love putting stuff together. I probably got that from my dad. It was mostly just me joking. There is no way I could imagine Bryan putting something like that together though. lol

Oh hell no, Poppa chages the damn light bulbs in the McMansion.. Omg.. my daughter called it Casa De Mcmansion the other day and i almost peed my pants laughing... (she's not a fan if the Spanish style homes... no offense)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:They could use Oliver's speech therapy as a good few videos on the subject on Missy's channel.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Even if she searched on Pinterest she could find some useful tools, techniques and ideas
When I hear people saying, they will or might homeschool.. I tell them to just start
Phonics, mathematics, & handwriting are great starting points, bro

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
She has this weird idea about learning. She says kids should play when they are little and not "have" to learn. Which is really dumb because they don't have to sit at a desk to "learn". They're sponges. You can teach them all the time. Count the eggs when you collect them. When he sees anything he's interested in, point out the color, the shape, etc. It doesn't have to be formal. And it's (to use Ellie's term) so fun! But it really is. I loved seeing light bulbs go off in my kids.
And she has found some stuff on Pinterest. But she'll try to teach him 8 concepts in one day, and then give up. She had some weird game she was playing with shapes, and colors _and_ numbers, and it was just too much.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Saw this funny video and had to share it!
When you got a boy but wanted a girl! :D
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a7roOnm_460sv.mp4
Makennnzie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makennnzie »

Momto3boys wrote:So they spent almost 800 on that damn bench for outside http://www.potterybarn.com/products/cha ... DUCTSEARCH doesnt include all the stuff in the garage they just bought
Noooo that's not the same one..it's even better. The one they have has an "x" on both sides. Found that one on the Pottery Barn website and it's 1400. That's half my families monthly income. What the actual hell!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Makennnzie wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:So they spent almost 800 on that damn bench for outside http://www.potterybarn.com/products/cha ... DUCTSEARCH doesnt include all the stuff in the garage they just bought
Noooo that's not the same one..it's even better. The one they have has an "x" on both sides. Found that one on the Pottery Barn website and it's 1400. That's half my families monthly income. What the actual hell!
WtF... maybe im just a cheap ass, but $1400 for a damn bench??????? Even if i had their money, i'm pretty sure i couldnt justify $1400 for a damn bench..
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

Playsinrain wrote:
Makennnzie wrote:
WtF... maybe im just a cheap ass, but $1400 for a damn bench??????? Even if i had their money, i'm pretty sure i couldnt justify $1400 for a damn bench..
Just think of all the personal training sessions Broryan could've bought for himse..... HAHAHA.

Never mind, couldn't keep it together long enough.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

sammibro wrote:Yesterday was National Puppy Day. I'm glad the Lumps didn't have the nerve to mention it since Luna _and_ Karma are gone! Also, was that supposed to be a joke about the hot tub being 72 degrees? That seemed very low. Then I thought maybe they were baiting us with pregnancy speculation for Missy and/or Tal. Jeff said, "I didn't want to go too much because of the..." and trailed off, then there was a very abrupt cut to the next scene. I don't watch The Johnsons on a regular basis. Is their hot tub on the fritz, or were they just joking around?

They did mention Puppy Day, with a picture of Luna on the IG for the boys.

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
sammibro wrote:Yesterday was National Puppy Day. I'm glad the Lumps didn't have the nerve to mention it since Luna _and_ Karma are gone! Also, was that supposed to be a joke about the hot tub being 72 degrees? That seemed very low. Then I thought maybe they were baiting us with pregnancy speculation for Missy and/or Tal. Jeff said, "I didn't want to go too much because of the..." and trailed off, then there was a very abrupt cut to the next scene. I don't watch The Johnsons on a regular basis. Is their hot tub on the fritz, or were they just joking around?

They did mention Puppy Day, with a picture of Luna on the IG for the boys.

Thanks for checking that account! I forgot all about it. That just goes to show that Luna is only a prop to them, and not a living being with needs and feelings. The nerve of them to even post a picture of their puppy when they have shipped their puppy off of their "property" for most of her life! I'm disgusted.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ollie isn't traumatized by the freaking shots, he's traumatized bc you guys made such a HUGE deal out of it the last time and LIED to him that it was Finn who would be getting them. Paying for what you did earlier, all your fault.. every single bit of it. And, sitting right in front of him talking about how he "he always has to get shots all the time" ISN'T MAKING IT BETTER!!! (also, why does he "always" have to have shots "all the time"? me thinks you are exaggerating..)
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I just realized they have solar panels on their roof.

Return to “Daily Bumps”