• Advertisement

DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:18 am

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Missy said she loved putting stuff together. You mean Bryan can't do it so you have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I havent watched, and i know Bryan is a useless waste of space, but i love assembling things too. LOL my husband is very capable, but i always take the lead on putting things together, just bc i really do enjoy it. :lol:

Haha I'm the same way I love putting stuff together. I probably got that from my dad. It was mostly just me joking. There is no way I could imagine Bryan putting something like that together though. lol

Oh hell no, Poppa chages the damn light bulbs in the McMansion.. Omg.. my daughter called it Casa De Mcmansion the other day and i almost peed my pants laughing... (she's not a fan if the Spanish style homes... no offense)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:20 am

onbreak wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:They could use Oliver's speech therapy as a good few videos on the subject on Missy's channel.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Even if she searched on Pinterest she could find some useful tools, techniques and ideas
When I hear people saying, they will or might homeschool.. I tell them to just start
Phonics, mathematics, & handwriting are great starting points, bro

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

She has this weird idea about learning. She says kids should play when they are little and not "have" to learn. Which is really dumb because they don't have to sit at a desk to "learn". They're sponges. You can teach them all the time. Count the eggs when you collect them. When he sees anything he's interested in, point out the color, the shape, etc. It doesn't have to be formal. And it's (to use Ellie's term) so fun! But it really is. I loved seeing light bulbs go off in my kids.
And she has found some stuff on Pinterest. But she'll try to teach him 8 concepts in one day, and then give up. She had some weird game she was playing with shapes, and colors _and_ numbers, and it was just too much.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Vincere » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:45 am

Saw this funny video and had to share it!
When you got a boy but wanted a girl! :D
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a7roOnm_460sv.mp4
Vincere
True Gossiper

Postby Makennnzie » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:15 am

Momto3boys wrote:So they spent almost 800 on that damn bench for outside http://www.potterybarn.com/products/cha ... DUCTSEARCH doesnt include all the stuff in the garage they just bought

Noooo that's not the same one..it's even better. The one they have has an "x" on both sides. Found that one on the Pottery Barn website and it's 1400. That's half my families monthly income. What the actual hell!
Makennnzie
Amateur

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:19 am

Makennnzie wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:So they spent almost 800 on that damn bench for outside http://www.potterybarn.com/products/cha ... DUCTSEARCH doesnt include all the stuff in the garage they just bought

Noooo that's not the same one..it's even better. The one they have has an "x" on both sides. Found that one on the Pottery Barn website and it's 1400. That's half my families monthly income. What the actual hell!

WtF... maybe im just a cheap ass, but $1400 for a damn bench??????? Even if i had their money, i'm pretty sure i couldnt justify $1400 for a damn bench..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby nrsunshine » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:25 am

Playsinrain wrote:
Makennnzie wrote:

WtF... maybe im just a cheap ass, but $1400 for a damn bench??????? Even if i had their money, i'm pretty sure i couldnt justify $1400 for a damn bench..

Just think of all the personal training sessions Broryan could've bought for himse..... HAHAHA.

Never mind, couldn't keep it together long enough.
nrsunshine
Talker

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:33 am

sammibro wrote:Yesterday was National Puppy Day. I'm glad the Lumps didn't have the nerve to mention it since Luna _and_ Karma are gone! Also, was that supposed to be a joke about the hot tub being 72 degrees? That seemed very low. Then I thought maybe they were baiting us with pregnancy speculation for Missy and/or Tal. Jeff said, "I didn't want to go too much because of the..." and trailed off, then there was a very abrupt cut to the next scene. I don't watch The Johnsons on a regular basis. Is their hot tub on the fritz, or were they just joking around?

They did mention Puppy Day, with a picture of Luna on the IG for the boys.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR_pHjZhByL ... lieandfinn
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby sammibro » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:59 am

MamaJoAnna wrote:
sammibro wrote:Yesterday was National Puppy Day. I'm glad the Lumps didn't have the nerve to mention it since Luna _and_ Karma are gone! Also, was that supposed to be a joke about the hot tub being 72 degrees? That seemed very low. Then I thought maybe they were baiting us with pregnancy speculation for Missy and/or Tal. Jeff said, "I didn't want to go too much because of the..." and trailed off, then there was a very abrupt cut to the next scene. I don't watch The Johnsons on a regular basis. Is their hot tub on the fritz, or were they just joking around?

Thanks for checking that account! I forgot all about it. That just goes to show that Luna is only a prop to them, and not a living being with needs and feelings. The nerve of them to even post a picture of their puppy when they have shipped their puppy off of their "property" for most of her life! I'm disgusted.

sammibro
Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Ollie isn't traumatized by the freaking shots, he's traumatized bc you guys made such a HUGE deal out of it the last time and LIED to him that it was Finn who would be getting them. Paying for what you did earlier, all your fault.. every single bit of it. And, sitting right in front of him talking about how he "he always has to get shots all the time" ISN'T MAKING IT BETTER!!! (also, why does he "always" have to have shots "all the time"? me thinks you are exaggerating..)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby whys0seri0us » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:39 pm

I just realized they have solar panels on their roof.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper

Postby julim94 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:43 pm

The prissy video with Ollie and Payton and the title is best friends toddler Q&A.
My first impression was Ollie isn't a toddler!!!

julim94
Talker

Postby sammibro » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:47 pm

Playsinrain wrote:Ollie isn't traumatized by the freaking shots, he's traumatized bc you guys made such a HUGE deal out of it the last time and LIED to him that it was Finn who would be getting them. Paying for what you did earlier, all your fault.. every single bit of it. And, sitting right in front of him talking about how he "he always has to get shots all the time" ISN'T MAKING IT BETTER!!! (also, why does he "always" have to have shots "all the time"? me thinks you are exaggerating..)

I wonder if they've been keeping up with his shots. I can't remember exactly what Bryan said, but I got the feeling that maybe Ollie wasn't on track with shots, and they needed to catch up before the school year started. That would be weird though, because it seems that Ollie and Finn are always at the doctor, so they should be on track with shots unless Missy refused them.

sammibro
Gossiper

Postby thenightowl » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:52 pm

I have hope that they aren't going to homeschool, Ollie got shots because he needs all of them before school starts this year (guessing Bryan meant preschool) but still!!!! Best news I have heard in a long time.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby madi_b_123 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:54 pm

IMG_5679.JPG
This comment is wrong on so many levels...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
madi_b_123
Talker

DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Postby sammibro » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:55 pm

julim94 wrote:The prissy video with Ollie and Payton and the title is best friends toddler Q&A.

So sad that Ollie has no other option but to say that someone in his family is his best friend! Get that kid out in the world with some new people! Pey said her best friend was Tenley, then there was a cut , and they obviously made her say Ollie was her best friend, too. Sorry, but that's sad to me. Let the kid have her own opinion!

sammibro
Gossiper

Postby tgo93 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:59 pm

MamaJoAnna wrote:

Okay not related to Luna but looking at that account reminded me how much I HATE those black shorts with the rips they put Ollie in. They're too tight and they look ridiculous - I would expect to see them on a 16 year old girl but on a 3 year old, really??
tgo93
Talker

Postby tml43 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Did you guys notice how much CRAP they have up in storage!?

tml43
Informer

Postby sammibro » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Someone called it a few pages back: They had to include Pey in the video so that _someone_ could be understood! Ollie's speech was nearly unintelligible. They captioned everything that Ollie and Pey said, but I could understand the vast majority of what Pey said. Her speech is just cute babyish talk that she will probably grow out of. Ollie's speech is very difficult to understand, but it's clearly because they were feeding him lines most of the time. It was obvious that he didn't want to be there. So sad that Ollie has to be their little performing bear in their circus.

sammibro
Gossiper

Postby tgo93 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:03 pm

sammibro wrote:
julim94 wrote:The prissy video with Ollie and Payton and the title is best friends toddler Q&A.

So sad that Ollie has no other option but to say that someone in his family is his best friend! Get that kid out in the world with some new people! Pey said her best friend was Tenley, then there was a cut , and they obviously made her say Ollie was her best friend, too. Sorry, but that's sad to me. Let the kid have her own opinion!

It's sad they just never expose him to kids other than those where it's convenient for them to be hanging out with the kids parents. His best friends have apparently been Jackson then Caspian and now Liv, all dependent on his parents whims. He's never really had a friend he picked
tgo93
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:07 pm

whys0seri0us wrote:I just realized they have solar panels on their roof.

Oh, yeah. Those were there when they bought the house. The listing even said "crank up the a/c!". Perfect.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Neither of them are.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Ducklings4 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:24 pm

There was an IG of Luna, on Missy's I think, for National Puppy Day.

Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby Ducklings4 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:31 pm

tml43 wrote:Did you guys notice how much CRAP they have up in storage!?

All those silly balls they used to fill the playroom.

Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby Ducklings4 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:38 pm

lmmomSD wrote:

Neither of them are.

Toddler 12-36 mos. Preschooler 3-5 year olds. Why all YTers call their preschoolers toddlers is beyond me. Actually I even think 1-2 year olds are toddlers and 3-4 are preschoolers since 5 year olds start kindergarten and most are full day.
I was someone who kept my kids on age level. I did not want them to grow up to quickly, but I didn't want them to be social outcasts because they were babied. Jackson, Ollie, Peyton, and Boston are all preschoolers. Gaines is a toddler as is Calvin, Finn, and Lincoln.

Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby sataninwonderland » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:43 pm

Yikes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sataninwonderland
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay