DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by saltliferocks »

A Johnson fam thumb nail came up in my recommendations that had a picture of Bryan wearing a helmet with a power board. I was shocked by how much weight he had gained! I went to watch a bit of a recent vlog to see if it was just a bad angle, and he didn't look nearly as big. But, after watching this video, I really wonder which Bryan is the real image. Vloggers are now shooting in living photoshop?! Seriously?!

summerlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by summerlee »

I can't BELIEVE that this kid still needs subtitles! I get not being able to understand a few words here and there, but I honestly would be able to understand 15% of what he said if they weren't there.
I obviously don't know what I'm looking for when it comes to children's speech, but it looks like he's unable to move his mouth in certain ways...like he would beenfit from help is someone sitting down and teaching him how to move it to make certain sounds. It's like he's trying to but he doesn't know how...
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

What was the HUGE backyard surprise?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

workfromhomemom wrote:What was the HUGE backyard surprise?
Every chicken laid an egg :roll:
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

saltliferocks wrote:A Johnson fam thumb nail came up in my recommendations that had a picture of Bryan wearing a helmet with a power board. I was shocked by how much weight he had gained! I went to watch a bit of a recent vlog to see if it was just a bad angle, and he didn't look nearly as big. But, after watching this video, I really wonder which Bryan is the real image. Vloggers are now shooting in living photoshop?! Seriously?!

Holy shit. Most vloggers must be using this... app? Like does it go on your phone? Somehow on a DSLR?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

saltliferocks wrote:A Johnson fam thumb nail came up in my recommendations that had a picture of Bryan wearing a helmet with a power board. I was shocked by how much weight he had gained! I went to watch a bit of a recent vlog to see if it was just a bad angle, and he didn't look nearly as big. But, after watching this video, I really wonder which Bryan is the real image. Vloggers are now shooting in living photoshop?! Seriously?!

Did you see this screenshot from the other day? It's really bad! Image

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

lmmomSD wrote:

Did you see this screenshot from the other day? It's really bad! Image

Guys, we've had it all wrong.

Missy isn't pregnant, Broryan is.

The first legit male pregnancy.

CONGRATS LANNINGS.
addyrs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by addyrs »

In that Q&A video, the poor kid can't even say his own NAME right. How sad.
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
julim94 wrote:The prissy video with Ollie and Payton and the title is best friends toddler Q&A.
My first impression was Ollie isn't a toddler!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neither of them are.

Toddler 12-36 mos. Preschooler 3-5 year olds. Why all YTers call their preschoolers toddlers is beyond me. Actually I even think 1-2 year olds are toddlers and 3-4 are preschoolers since 5 year olds start kindergarten and most are full day.
I was someone who kept my kids on age level. I did not want them to grow up to quickly, but I didn't want them to be social outcasts because they were babied. Jackson, Ollie, Peyton, and Boston are all preschoolers. Gaines is a toddler as is Calvin, Finn, and Lincoln.

Isn't Gaines 3 already?

jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Hershey821 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Neither of them are.

Toddler 12-36 mos. Preschooler 3-5 year olds. Why all YTers call their preschoolers toddlers is beyond me. Actually I even think 1-2 year olds are toddlers and 3-4 are preschoolers since 5 year olds start kindergarten and most are full day.
I was someone who kept my kids on age level. I did not want them to grow up to quickly, but I didn't want them to be social outcasts because they were babied. Jackson, Ollie, Peyton, and Boston are all preschoolers. Gaines is a toddler as is Calvin, Finn, and Lincoln.

Isn't Gaines 3 already?

surprisingly, no. Her birthday is in September

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Am I the only one who thought the q&a was adorable? I think Ollie has a cute little personality. Ok I'll go hide now, because I know on this board your not allowed to like Ollie...

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Am I the only one who thought the q&a was adorable? I think Ollie has a cute little personality. Ok I'll go hide now, because I know on this board your not allowed to like Ollie...

You can like him.

It's not his fault he is how he is, he is a product of his environment.

But unfortunately when he has to make a go in the real world I'm suspecting it won't be pretty.
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

I thought it was cute but they were definitely feeding him lines. I don't dislike Ollie, I just feel bad for him :(
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nrsunshine wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Am I the only one who thought the q&a was adorable? I think Ollie has a cute little personality. Ok I'll go hide now, because I know on this board your not allowed to like Ollie...

You can like him.

It's not his fault he is how he is, he is a product of his environment.

But unfortunately when he has to make a go in the real world I'm suspecting it won't be pretty.
Exactly. I definitely don't dislike him! He's a three year old. Everything I find unlikable about him is directly attributable to the stupid way his parents are raising him. None of it is his fault. When he is with Cassie, and she is just filming him being himself, instead of feeding him lines to parrot, that the poor guy can't remember, much less pronounce correctly, he is pretty darn cute.

sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Oliver is cute in SOME videos. In the DB vids he seems like a bratty annoying child mostly. But in Cassie's vids, he is so much more likeable. His parents 100% tell him to do annoying "funny" things for the vlogs but it makes him look like a snot.
Not trying to be rude about a child. The behavior we see in the vlogs is his parents' doing. I do feel terrible for Ollie and hope his parents get him help with speech, and introduce him to more educational and social activities. Sadly, that would never happen.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I hope that autistic comment was not from a hater. You don't assume that someone has a disability, nor do you use it as an insult.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
The dramatic best actress award goes to Bryan Lanning! hahaha

Bryan: "OMG you guys our kids aren't up to date on their shots because we are both so busy with our hectic lives of eating out and watching movies so today we had to get the kids like 500000 shots, and they both did so good so to reward them we took them to breakfast....since we never do that....and that Ollie got a treat, right Ollie? tell them what you got...what is it?"

Ollie: "It's allageden"

Finn apparently doesn't deserve a treat because he only cried for 5 seconds, treats are for tantrum children only! Missy's "lookbook" outfits got Bryan so excited, I'm surprised he didn't want to be a part of that video...he always loves to do whatever the girls are doing hahaha okay so Missy sees a big box and right away is looking for someone to help her assemble the toy bin - like does she ever attempt to do something on her own first? She probably still has Bryan hold her hand when they cross the street! I think they put take-out in tupperware to go to the Johnson's! Geez Louise - Bryan has been out of breath everywhere he goes, it's disgusting!
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Maybe Bryan wears spanx.
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

They think getting out of the house before 9 with TWO stay at home parents was hard. Ollie will never make it to school on time. I have a feeling him and Payton will go to the same preschool

wandering_meg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wandering_meg »

I had to stop watching today's video as soon as I saw missy in the chicken coop in her socks. So gross.

Return to “Daily Bumps”