KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

Bayareamom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Bayareamom »

"I'm a busy stay at home mom, and in no way I'm a bragging because I don't have it all together and I'm not a super mom. But you find things that work for your family. A healthy easy lunch that actually be easier and quicker than making canned soup would be a PB&J on whole wheat bread with a side of fruit like a sliced banana. I cook easy healthy dinners every night and always make enough for lunch for all of us the next day, can't get any easier than heating up leftovers! It's more about what you WANT to do or not do. Just own it, don't make excuses. I just hate when people my excuses and say they can't do something, it all about priorities. If you want your child to eat healthy then you can do it. They honestly spend a large budget on eating out, they could afford to buy healthier premade food options for Jackson from the store if she really wanted to."

You ROCK! YES. It IS all about priorities. Keren feeds her son crap almost all the time. There are so many wonderful websites on the web (yes, Google has a plethora of info. if you know where to look that's actually beneficial and enlightening) you can find regarding medical advice, nutritional needs/advice, etc., so forth. I didn't have that when our son was little; it was called going to the library, or to the bookstore, and/or seeking out advice through my moms' groups/play groups. So BRAVO! for this comment. It's good to know common sense still rules on the occasion.
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Exactly and it's not that hard to go on Pinterest and search for healthy toddler snacks/meals
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Ha! I came here to say the exact same thing about Keren and her comment on how she wished she'd have home-cooked all of Jackson's baby food.

I've yet to see her feed him anything that she has actually cooked from scratch with healthy, fresh ingredients and he's how old now? In fact, I've never seen him eat a proper meal - it's always rubbish food, ripped up and plopped down onto his high chair for him to pick at. That's fine when you're doing baby led weaning (with healthier stuff than she shoves down his neck, ofc) but he's a toddler, why can't he have little meals on a plate with cutlery?

Of course, Keren was far too busy back then to make his baby food (pah!) but can you imagine the types of foods she would have made? Mmm, pureed Chik-Fil-A
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

berrybitch wrote:Image
"Circumsition"
They sounded so uninformed talking about the topics in this video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

laesterschwester wrote:Still going strong, KKandBinkyJ!

It's so ridiculous...
Love this ImageImageImage

Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

berrybitch wrote:Image
"Circumsition"
It'd be messed up if her sons were circumcised but yet she can't even spell it. Lol.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

the "circumsition" had me rollin xD
how did this chick graduate high school?
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

Amandaknowsitall wrote:I think they also agreed because Oscars medicated... or seems to be.
Huh? Where do you get that from?
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Keren snapped a ton while at the gym today... curious to see how she does with a fitness routine.

Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

I have to admit that I love the drone footage. It reminds me how beautiful Florida is & that my baby is a Floridian. Lol. I miss it sometimes.

rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

dnbunny wrote:Keren snapped a ton while at the gym today... curious to see how she does with a fitness routine.

Good for her, I'm glad she's doing something productive. But tell me again Keren how you made time to go to the gym but have no time to make Jackson a home cooked meal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Off topic. But in my suggestions, it had the "dad buys dream home for family" video. If she wants 2 more kids, they're gonna move again. Keren doesn't seem like the type to have kids share rooms and isn't it only a 4 bedroom house? Also the house is nice, but not really family friendly.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Off topic. But in my suggestions, it had the "dad buys dream home for family" video. If she wants 2 more kids, they're gonna move again. Keren doesn't seem like the type to have kids share rooms and isn't it only a 4 bedroom house? Also the house is nice, but not really family friendly.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Inthought it was only a 3 bedroom to be honest. Its such an odd layout for such young babies. Parents room is clear across the other side of the house. If there were ever lord forbid a break in or fire, it would take longer to run to that side of the house. Im crazy when it comes to home layouts. Were military and move a lot. Everytime we house shop I look for something that allows my boys (4 & 2) to sleep in rooms directly next to ours. You never know. The door in his room really scares me. Especially where he has climbed out of his crib before. Why havent they changed to a toddler bed btw?? She bought the rail for it. Id be so paranoid he could open that door Id probably have it bolted and chainlocked until hes a teen lol.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Its crazy how their views just dropped when OK left whereas Levi's accident vlog has hit more than half a million views!
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

What is with Keren not wanting to say Ramen correctly?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Good for keren for getting back into the gym! I'm wondering if that isnt dangerous so early though? like how soon after a C can you start working out? Hopefully she sticks to it and hopefully she starts eating healthy bc you can workout and stuff but if you dont feed your body the proper nutrients and macros you arent really getting healthy! But i just kept watching the vlog and she said shes not changing her diet...keren there's a diff between dieting and eating healthy lol. it's not the quantity of food you eat only it's also the quality! She wants to workout so she can binge on bad food?! -_- oh my goodness. and apparently she only wants to workout to look good and so she can eat crap...that's just messed up im sorry.
Also keren's skin is sooo bad (prob also bc of her diet) :( She has acne on her back and shoulders it seems (i struggled with that as a teen too and it sucked!). She should really get her hormones checked and see her derm!
Last edited by soul_in_a_earthsuit on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

It's gotten to the point where they shout this website out in every single vlog. Hey keren since we all know you read here how about spending less time reading here and more time cooking meals for your family instead of eating raaymen everyday.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

also their family eats red meat SO often...dang. She knows it's unhealthy and carcinogenic but continues to eat it bc she doesnt care? ive also never seen them buy fresh things or organic products...
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I thought keren already lost all her baby weight so is that another click bait title or was she lying? Also LOL if she thinks her metabolism is going to be the same as before she had children. She's going to have to do a lot more than one mile and a couple leg exercises to maintain that chick fil a diet. I guess she's trying to get back up to five miles a day but that seems so excessive for someone who only works out to eat.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:What is with Keren not wanting to say Ramen correctly?

Because she's the most immature and stubborn person on the planet. She doesn't want to give people the "satisfaction" of saying it correctly.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”