KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Good for keren for getting back into the gym! I'm wondering if that isnt dangerous so early though? like how soon after a C can you start working out? Hopefully she sticks to it and hopefully she starts eating healthy bc you can workout and stuff but if you dont feed your body the proper nutrients and macros you arent really getting healthy! But i just kept watching the vlog and she said shes not changing her diet...keren there's a diff between dieting and eating healthy lol. it's not the quantity of food you eat only it's also the quality! She wants to workout so she can binge on bad food?! -_- oh my goodness. and apparently she only wants to workout to look good and so she can eat crap...that's just messed up im sorry.
Also keren's skin is sooo bad (prob also bc of her diet) :( She has acne on her back and shoulders it seems (i struggled with that as a teen too and it sucked!). She should really get her hormones checked and see her derm!
Yea I was rooting for her until she said that. Unfortunately I don't think you can look that good if you're constantly putting junk into your body.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Do you think Keren knows that using the elliptical isn't the same as running a mile? It really got on my nerves when she was like "oh my god guys, I just ran a mile!" Like no you didn't Keren. Not even close. I actually run though, so maybe that's why it bothers me so much.

In the next month or two she'll keep doing the elliptical and the next thing we hear will be "oh my god guys, I reached my goal of running 5 miles!!" No Keren, still not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

"Jackson ate chicken noodle soup for dinner" YA we know! -_-

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Mamaplus3 wrote:"Jackson ate chicken noodle soup for dinner" YA we know! -_-

LOL they mean he ate from a can bc keren is too lazy and doesnt care enough to make it.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Here's the thing. She said she didn't diet, she just worked out. But she never had the money she has now and so she buys fast food and delivery more often. And her mom used to cook all the time. So yeah Keren, you might have lost weight without dieting before but you didn't eat like shit before.

_m_b
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _m_b »

Keren a few weeks ago - "no more filtering myself! I'm going to do and say whatever I want"

*doesn't actually discuss "controversal" subjects in her new video*

Hmmm....

I feel as if the only subjects she really talked on were breast feeding and spanking, and her responses sounded so uneducated. What happened to not filtering yourself! I was excited to watch that video and hear her views on those subjects, but all of her answers sounded so filtered and empty.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

_m_b wrote:Keren a few weeks ago - "no more filtering myself! I'm going to do and say whatever I want"
*doesn't actually discuss "controversal" subjects in her new video*
Hmmm....
I feel as if the only subjects she really talked on were breast feeding and spanking, and her responses sounded so uneducated. What happened to not filtering yourself! I was excited to watch that video and hear her views on those subjects, but all of her answers sounded so filtered and empty.
That's because Keren's actual character and personality make the color beige look like a kaleidoscopic rainbow lol.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Here's the thing. She said she didn't diet, she just worked out. But she never had the money she has now and so she buys fast food and delivery more often. And her mom used to cook all the time. So yeah Keren, you might have lost weight without dieting before but you didn't eat like shit before.
Good luck to her at 40 y/o. Working out on the outside but carrying on shoveling shit inside will eventually catch up. She's what 24? She thinks that 40 is a long way off. It isn't, and as her metabolism slows down she's in for a whole world of struggle. Sad not sad.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Her whole working out so I can eat whatever I want motto works because she's naturally very thin. In reality "running a mile" is nowhere near enough to eat whatever you want. She clearly doesn't care about being fit or healthy at all. This is just vanity for her. And if her goal in life is to stay 105 pounds with no muscle tone, then she should do it!

Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

If she won't eat healthy for the child that she carried & now breastfeeds, then she will probably never change her diet. I wish she at least incorporate some kind of healthy eating into her diet for Landon. Drinking coffee all. Day. Long & then complaining about Landon being up all night makes her look a little dumb also.

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

She is so weird watching their old vlogs while she works out. Like who does that?

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

Was there ever any resolution to the clown incident? I stopped watching them for a while after that and just started back.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"landon has been up all night fussing and with gas and in pain bc of it"
Um no wonder with the awful crap keren eats! the content of the food you eat affects your breastmilk and if the baby gets gas or not ! She has been eating nothing but spicy, fatty, heavy, fermentable foods and ofc a ton of coffee. No wonder the poor baby feels so gassy :( but ofc, she doesnt care. mighty keren changes her diet for noone
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

Keren is stupid if she thinks a mile in 30 minutes is an accomplishment. Especially on an elliptical, she has to be on like level 1 resistance with no incline at all

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

bbygal wrote:Was there ever any resolution to the clown incident? I stopped watching them for a while after that and just started back.

Also curious about the clown incident
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

sarahbear123 wrote:Keren is stupid if she thinks a mile in 30 minutes is an accomplishment. Especially on an elliptical, she has to be on like level 1 resistance with no incline at all

Well it's an accomplishment when you just had major abdominal surgery just 6 weeks prior. There's plenty to fault her for when it comes to her diet, but going to the gym and doing anything at all on the elliptical is not one of them.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nothankyou wrote:
sarahbear123 wrote:Keren is stupid if she thinks a mile in 30 minutes is an accomplishment. Especially on an elliptical, she has to be on like level 1 resistance with no incline at all

Well it's an accomplishment when you just had major abdominal surgery just 6 weeks prior. There's plenty to fault her for when it comes to her diet, but going to the gym and doing anything at all on the elliptical is not one of them.

RIGHT?! i can barely do 30 mins on elliptical as it is xD
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Um wtf. In the beginning of the vlog keren is still wearing the shirt she worked out in so she clearly didn't shower that night. Barf. Poor Landon he has to be close to her and smell all that.

And I hate to comment on people's skin because most of the time you can't help that but hers looked really dry. Like almost painful type of dry.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unknowngirly wrote:Um wtf. In the beginning of the vlog keren is still wearing the shirt she worked out in so she clearly didn't shower that night. Barf. Poor Landon he has to be close to her and smell all that.

And I hate to comment on people's skin because most of the time you can't help that but hers looked really dry. Like almost painful type of dry.
it also looks like she has cystic acne or some type of really really bad acne all over her body. She needs to see a derm. it's honestly probably due to her awful diet and a little due to her hormones too
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dang she said jackson screamed when she left and then was terrified of everyone there the whole time she was working out and couldn't be consoled and then was crying when keren came to get him too :( poor jackson. This is why they need to socialize him. He has an insecure attachment style too it seems :/

Return to “KKandBabyJ”