Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Why the fuck does her four month old have an iPad/tv...........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Jeybee27 wrote:Maybe I'm alone in this but if you can't afford to take all your kids on these trips then you might have way too many kids. She can say that it's for "special time" until she's blue in the face but the reality of it is, she probably can't afford it. I just think it's dumb as fuck for your children to have to wait their turn for certain activities because you decided to keep popping out kids and now you can't afford them all.
I think it's more because it's unrealistic to take 5-7 kids on a...what, six hour? car ride. Maybe when they're much older. Lots of kids never get to go to Disneyland or on vacation at all. Being able to afford taking kids to amusement parks with ridiculous admission prices shouldn't be a criterion for parenthood. However, having so many kids you can never have them all do anything together at the same time, yeah, that's another issue.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Why the fuck does her four month old have an iPad/tv...........
Because it does the parenting for them! :P

(off-topic, but that's the kind of crap I did with my Sims. I'd use the motherlode cheat and give each of the kids their own room, TV, computer, etc just because I could and it wasn't real money. I would never do such a thing with any real kids I may have someday)

Actually, this gives me the realization that Jess acts JUST LIKE A SIM. Gets pregnant whenever she wants, easily breaks up/divorces baby daddies, sells stuff when she wants to do something (similar to how a Sim would sell a window to buy a pizza), gives her kids ludicrous names (Landen, Addelyn), wears the same types of clothes daily (someone tell Jess that 2007 called and they want their clothes back), and she dances like a Sim. The only difference? A maximum of 8 people can be in a household without cheats.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

I followed Mimi on Snapchat. Lilia and Landen look like they're having a blast camping. I know Mimi is a total enabler and most of Jess's problems are a direct result of her upbringing, but honestly, she the most stable factor in those kids lives. Their mom has had 3 different "dads" in their lives and lived in 5 different houses. Without Mimi, those kids would probably already be too far gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I would feel guilty if I took one of my kids to an amusement park, and left the other one home! If I wanted to make them feel special for their birthday, then I would buy them something nice at the park. Either we all go, or we all just stay at home.

And I wonder what Chris is going to do during this trip. He's not really into the twins, and I'm pretty sure the baby is going to be forced to suck on the boob the whole time so Jess can show off.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Honestly, I don't see the issue with Jessss picking what kids goes to an amusement part when it's their special birthday trip.

When I was younger, my mum and dad would always take me to an amusement park for my birthday (and they'd separated so having them together was a huge deal), and one year my dad invited my stepbrother and I cried the entire day because it was supposed to be MY birthday trip and I didn't even get to go on his, so it wasn't fair.

The kids birthdays should be the time they get to spend alone with Jessss & Stabby. It's totally shit for them to be that close to T&C and not even have had them over to his grandmas for a meal, but in no way should they have been invited to Legoland.

& you can spin it whatever way you want; only two go because Jessss can't afford it, or she can't control all her kids, or whatever. But for Kyson and Kaden they see it as it's THEIR birthday trip and it's THEIR special time with mom and dad.

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

pianogossiper wrote:Honestly, I don't see the issue with Jessss picking what kids goes to an amusement part when it's their special birthday trip.

When I was younger, my mum and dad would always take me to an amusement park for my birthday (and they'd separated so having them together was a huge deal), and one year my dad invited my stepbrother and I cried the entire day because it was supposed to be MY birthday trip and I didn't even get to go on his, so it wasn't fair.

The kids birthdays should be the time they get to spend alone with Jessss & Stabby. It's totally shit for them to be that close to T&C and not even have had them over to his grandmas for a meal, but in no way should they have been invited to Legoland.

& you can spin it whatever way you want; only two go because Jessss can't afford it, or she can't control all her kids, or whatever. But for Kyson and Kaden they see it as it's THEIR birthday trip and it's THEIR special time with mom and dad.

I agree with this. Yes Jess probably has too many kids but I think she needs to spend individual time with each of them and theres nothing really wrong with giving them special time on their birthdays. When I was as little as they are I wanted my birthday to be about me, and alone time with my parents was fun.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Y'all: Jess never does anything special with the twins alone!
Also y'all: Jess should take all of her kids if they go somewhere special!

Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

dazzled wrote:Y'all: Jess never does anything special with the twins alone!

This! Preach!! ImageImage

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:Honestly, I don't see the issue with Jessss picking what kids goes to an amusement part when it's their special birthday trip.

I agree with this. Yes Jess probably has too many kids but I think she needs to spend individual time with each of them and theres nothing really wrong with giving them special time on their birthdays. When I was as little as they are I wanted my birthday to be about me, and alone time with my parents was fun.
Totally agree! When she only took Lilia and Landen to Disney on ice it was "oh but the boys will have had fun with Chris so it's fine" but suddenly it's not okay to leave two kids somewhere else? Smh.

neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

Blackswan wrote:Did they seriously put the twins on the couch and her and fatass Chris get the bed?
What is even wrong with that? Small children wont get the same backpain as adults and stuff from sleeping on the couch, and they probably just see it as fun kind of sleepover.

Skickat från min LG-H955 via Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I don't think T&C needed to go to Legoland, but even if it's not Chris's weekend, being so close to them he should have at least stopped by and took them out to dinner or something. I seriously doubt Ashley would be against the boys going to dinner with their Dad while he's in town. How sad. He's more of a dad to the twins than Drake is, and yet more like Drake to his own boys. Is Ashley remarried? Do T&C have a stepdad?

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

She could take them out for a day to a park or movie and lunch. But for something big like an amusement park, I would assume that she would want the whole family to experience it.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

nrsunshine wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Did they seriously put the twins on the couch and her and fatass Chris get the bed?
Am I the only one who caught this?
Just watched it, and yep, the boys are on the couch with the TV on. Surprise, surprise.

I assume Abu the wonder child has her own crib, Jesssss and Skeevy Skube Doo are probably off to make baby #8.

Blech.
Umm why should jess and chris sleep on the couch? They are ADULTS. I'm sure the twins find it super exciting to sleep on the couch, it's like a slumber party. I did it all the time as a kid.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Oh my, the last scene in her latest vlog was the cutest! Finally some interacting, without her holding her camera with one hand while sort of trying to hug her children. Kyson seems very cuddely, that's so sweet. The rest of the vlog...well it was a vlog, she did what she was supposed to do, make a video and upload it.
kecx12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kecx12 »

dazzled wrote:Y'all: Jess never does anything special with the twins alone!

I think people mean she never does things with them individually. She treats them as one person and never has one on one time with them.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

neketeke wrote:
What is even wrong with that? Small children wont get the same backpain as adults and stuff from sleeping on the couch, and they probably just see it as fun kind of sleepover.

Skickat från min LG-H955 via Tapatalk
yea i dont see a problem with that either. theyre adults, of course they get the bed. plus, they probably fit on the bed better than the couch lol as you pointed out, chris is a "fatass" so what makes you think he and jess would've fit on the couch better than the boys
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

It was merely my opinion. Seeing as how people nitpick sleeping arrangements all the time with her I didn't think it would be an issue.

Now I know.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Chatabox wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
I was thinking the same, she wouldn't just let that pass off as nothing in court. You could tell, she was really shocked to see Drake had done stupid shit again and this time not to her, but to their kids. It was a perfect opportunity not to have to deal with him anymore than bare minimum. Also in the video Drake made, he reallly didn't have a good explanation why he did it, all he said was something like "oh my god, what kid holds the head still, when there is a buzzer near the ears?", but nothing as to why he had this stupid idea in the first place. That doesn't paint him in a good light and I doubt he had any better explanation when he came to court.
He did have a reason- Jess did DIY haircuts on them and they were botched, bald patches, longer pieces of hair ect, so he gave them a buzz cut but Kaden moved (the buzzer freaked him out ) and he nicked him. It wasn't intentional. To be honest I think they were fine and dandy they were looking like dad til Jess freaked out and made them wear hats and shamed them.
Jess freaked more then the boys did, and scared them with the way she was acting. Jess cut their hair horribly. I can see why he did it. I've given my own son a short cut like that to even out a shitty haircut.
So go get them to somebody who has a clue about hair! Like Drake did such a great job at shaving? No haircut in the world would get me to shave my own kids hair the way he did it. The moment I'd notice that I would hurt them, before I'm done shaving, is the moment I would go to a professional. I'm shocked how many people condone this kind of behaviour. There is a difference between unintentionally cutting at the wrong strand, resulting in uneven haircuts and giving them a complete shave without warning, and/or hurt them while doing it, however unintentional that was! Obviously he didn't tell Jess what he was going to do, I don't know how I would react, if I collected my children to see them completely shaved, with cuts behind the ears. I criticise Jess as much as anyone, if she does something stupid, but if you think her haircuts were worse than his shaving attempt, than you're not thinking about the children as much, as about the parents. "She did this, so he had to do that", that's not the point, it's the children who are important and they got sucked into a stupid fight between their equally stupid parents, who just didn't know how to revenge themselves, so they used their children to do it!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I don't blame the doctor about the vaccinations. She is taking the baby out to very public places. Wasn't there a measles outbreak several years ago and an infant was infected at DL. Do you delayed schedule, but don't put your baby at risk.

Return to “JesssFam”