They should have a panic room.

But if they did, it would be filled with Lush Balls
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I don't think she was saying people showed up at her house because the number was leaked. She's just mentioning another instance of her privacy being violated.

That being said, I don't really feel bad for her at all. Just call the cell phone company and get your number changed. Put your phone on do not disturb from numbers not in your phone book until you get it changed. Simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

An article worth reading

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/business/go ... -1.4037468

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
caterpillar_kid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by caterpillar_kid »

claireprairie123 wrote:They are absolutely, definitely, 100% buying views. Yesterday the vlog from the day before, Making The Call to The Doctor had only 65,000 views after 24 hours. Today? It's over 200,000. No way. Nope. They're totally buying views.

Also, while yes I believe they want a baby, the actively talking about it and making it the focus of the vlogs is totally a ploy for the views.

I stopped watching, even hate watching, after the Jared/Lincoln incident, and I'm happy to keep it that way. They're so full of themselves and so transparent and absolutely inappropriate, that I can't even hate watch anymore.
What happened with Jared/Lincoln?
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

caterpillar_kid wrote:
claireprairie123 wrote:They are absolutely, definitely, 100% buying views. Yesterday the vlog from the day before, Making The Call to The Doctor had only 65,000 views after 24 hours. Today? It's over 200,000. No way. Nope. They're totally buying views.

Also, while yes I believe they want a baby, the actively talking about it and making it the focus of the vlogs is totally a ploy for the views.

I stopped watching, even hate watching, after the Jared/Lincoln incident, and I'm happy to keep it that way. They're so full of themselves and so transparent and absolutely inappropriate, that I can't even hate watch anymore.
What happened with Jared/Lincoln?
I think she is talking about the time Jared rubbed his face on Lincoln's butt cheeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spartangirl93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spartangirl93 »

This is a little off topic now (sorry) but I was scrolling through Instagram and this comment caught my eye and I just had to laugh. There were other similar ones.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

spartangirl93 wrote:Image

This is a little off topic now (sorry) but I was scrolling through Instagram and this comment caught my eye and I just had to laugh. There were other similar ones.
Ffs. Sometimes I wonder if these kids even realise Ellie and Jared are actual people, and that their life carries on after they turn the camera off. I almost sound like I'm defending E+J and that's not my intention.

This is off topic but I actually knew what ovulation and "cycles" meant when I was 12. My mom and grandma were very open and honest with me, I can't imagine learning about this stuff from watching some strangers casually mentioning it on YT.

The kids watching E+J are expecting a perfect little baby girl to pop out in nine months time and then everyone is going to be "SO HAPPY!!!!". They have no clue that it's likely going to be a lot harder and more draining than that. Hopefully the kids get frustrated watching the TTC journey and unsubscribe.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

phie20 wrote:Apparently compromising your children's privacy since the day they were born is completely fine, but god forbid, someone scratches at the surface of your own privacy.
Yup, add them to the Hypocrisy Olympics now as well as the Pain Olympics.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:They should have a panic room.

But if they did, it would be filled with Lush Balls
And plastic food, with a few cheese balls thrown in.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
kiwimumof-5 wrote:

I havent been watching them lately, what was the Jared/ Lincoln incident?

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
He stripped down 3 layers Linc's clothing to rub Linc's bare bottom on his cheek while Ellie filmed it and the Hoellein kids looked on in horror. Then he made it the thumbnail of the vlog.

Then they staunchly defended having done it as not strange or concerning in any way.
He, stri....what???
Speechless.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Ophelia11 wrote:

Ffs. Sometimes I wonder if these kids even realise Ellie and Jared are actual people, and that their life carries on after they turn the camera off. I almost sound like I'm defending E+J and that's not my intention.

This is off topic but I actually knew what ovulation and "cycles" meant when I was 12. My mom and grandma were very open and honest with me, I can't imagine learning about this stuff from watching some strangers casually mentioning it on YT.

The kids watching E+J are expecting a perfect little baby girl to pop out in nine months time and then everyone is going to be "SO HAPPY!!!!". They have no clue that it's likely going to be a lot harder and more draining than that. Hopefully the kids get frustrated watching the TTC journey and unsubscribe.
I agree those kids watching their channel are not going to stick around for the TTC journey lol. While having more kids is a lot harder, they have it pretty good with both parents being home. It is not uncommon to see Jared tell viewers she is taking a nap. Thanks for posting the IG which was comical. :)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Like I said, "Mom, what's an IUD? Ellie is having hers taken out!"
It's fine if they want to go back to the TTC, IF roots. But the kids that bought them the Ice Palace aren't going to be interested. They want hot tub parties and E&J being goofy and playing with the kids and Penny. They don't want to hear about ultrasounds (except gender reveals), shots, LH, etc. They want Ellie to get pregnant next month with a girl. So their views are probably going to go down.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
spartangirl93 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 83ae33.jpg[/img]

Like I said, "Mom, what's an IUD? Ellie is having hers taken out!"
It's fine if they want to go back to the TTC, IF roots. But the kids that bought them the Ice Palace aren't going to be interested. They want hot tub parties and E&J being goofy and playing with the kids and Penny. They don't want to hear about ultrasounds (except gender reveals), shots, LH, etc. They want Ellie to get pregnant next month with a girl. So their views are probably going to go down.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Views have had a short spike, but there has been speculation that Jared has started buying then again. It could be that more people are tuning in for the baby clickbait, but when that fails to produce a baby soon I don't think the extra views will hold.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

"I have the copper IUD, which is a form of prevention to get pregnant."

Why in the world can this woman not form coherent sentences?

Good grief I can't believe she showed the copper IUD that they just pulled out of her uterus. Gross.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

HashtagBlessed wrote:"I have the copper IUD, which is a form of prevention to get pregnant."

Good grief I can't believe she showed the copper IUD that they just pulled out of her uterus. Gross.
Yep. Not considered restricted content though, because Ellie isn't a lesbian Image
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HashtagBlessed wrote:"I have the copper IUD, which is a form of prevention to get pregnant."

Maybe they should start a channel on https://www.liveleak.com/
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

HelloSweetie wrote:

Yep. Not considered restricted content though, because Ellie isn't a lesbian Image
And her sister feels she has to put a little smiley emoji to cover Michelangelo's statue of David, lest a viewer happen to see its full anatomy. Hmmm...
HeatherNancine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HeatherNancine »

Not that it's my decision to make when E+J conceive their next child... except they did make it my business by putting it on the WWW... I think they should hold off on another baby until they get at least one of their current children completely potty trained. I catch sight of a diaper poking out of the top of his pants almost every video.
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

A lot of comments were about the diaper situation. That's what happens when you put your life out there like that, nothing goes unnoticed. I would understand this situation if they had jobs or were busy, but they do nothing all day. Both parents are always home with the kids and they can't be consistent with potty training? C'mon. Especially now that Jackson is going to preschool potty training him is important. I understand saying he was sick and it was better, but now he's not sick anymore. Saying that they want to avoid accidents isn't an excuse. Guess what? Accidents will happen in the potty training process! What kind of logic do they use? That's just lazy. They're so focused on their "journey" that can't take proper care of the kids they already have.
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

Double post, sorry. The amount of comment by young kids that don't know what's going on is crazy. I don't know, but at 12 I knew what a "cycle" was. Heck I already had mine! So sad that they're getting educated on these things but Ellie "I don't know how my own body works" Mecham. Smh

Return to “Ellie and Jared”