TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

smashleysays
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by smashleysays »

The part that REALLY gets me, is that she buys them bikes every year, but doesn't leave the house! She will post 87 pictures on Easter and a few days after, and then won't take them outside for the rest of spring and summer. Remember that wagon with 3 parts that connected together that she got them for Easter like 2 years ago? She pulled them around in it and posted 100 pictures for about 2 days. Then the only time we ever saw it was in the basement playroom from hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

smashleysays wrote:The part that REALLY gets me, is that she buys them bikes every year, but doesn't leave the house! She will post 87 pictures on Easter and a few days after, and then won't take them outside for the rest of spring and summer. Remember that wagon with 3 parts that connected together that she got them for Easter like 2 years ago? She pulled them around in it and posted 100 pictures for about 2 days. Then the only time we ever saw it was in the basement playroom from hell.

Now because you've said this, she's gonna post pictures of them outside every day this Summer on their fancy shmancy new bikes
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
smashleysays wrote:The part that REALLY gets me, is that she buys them bikes every year, but doesn't leave the house! She will post 87 pictures on Easter and a few days after, and then won't take them outside for the rest of spring and summer. Remember that wagon with 3 parts that connected together that she got them for Easter like 2 years ago? She pulled them around in it and posted 100 pictures for about 2 days. Then the only time we ever saw it was in the basement playroom from hell.

Now because you've said this, she's gonna post pictures of them outside every day this Summer on their fancy shmancy new bikes
I was thinking about that. Despite how spiteful she is, she's even more lazy.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

EXACTLY! She hardly ever lets them ride their bikes so how the fuck are they all destroyed like she claims!? She clearly just sold them.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

See, your fatal flaw there is assuming she won't have sold the bikes by summer. Which she will have. Because this is Tayler.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

lmmomSD wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Those poor kids. Do they even get a chance to be excited about the bikes before they get pawned? And when do they get to ride them?
What is this Easter bicycle obsession, anyway?
Just rhetorical questions. I don't really expect answers.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Idk. I never understood why parents got their kids tons of gifts for Easter, either. I remember one year I got a boogie board (cheap Wal-Mart one lol) to take to the beach with me and I was fucking S T O K E D. I think I only ever got 2 bikes (besides little baby tricycles) as a kid and they were either for Christmas or a birthday. No way in f'in hell my mom would've gotten me a bike for god damn EASTER of all holidays. What's next? A motor scooter for St. Patrick's Day next year?
I got a little basket with a stuffed animal and some candy. Not a TON of candy, mind you. And that is what my kids got. Nobody felt deprived.

^same, we got a small basket with some spring outdoor things (sidewalk chalk and bubbles) and typically a little candy, we were pretty happy.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

thenightowl wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

Idk. I never understood why parents got their kids tons of gifts for Easter, either. I remember one year I got a boogie board (cheap Wal-Mart one lol) to take to the beach with me and I was fucking S T O K E D. I think I only ever got 2 bikes (besides little baby tricycles) as a kid and they were either for Christmas or a birthday. No way in f'in hell my mom would've gotten me a bike for god damn EASTER of all holidays. What's next? A motor scooter for St. Patrick's Day next year?
I got a little basket with a stuffed animal and some candy. Not a TON of candy, mind you. And that is what my kids got. Nobody felt deprived.

^same, we got a small basket with some spring outdoor things (sidewalk chalk and bubbles) and typically a little candy, we were pretty happy.
Are Easter presents a thing? I always just got three Easter eggs (one from mum, one from dad and one from my nanna), and maybe then my nanna would buy a sheep plushie or a chicken pencil topper or some little novelty item that had to do with spring

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

the reason tayler gets her kids bikes and big gifts on easter is because it's the only holiday that falls around the same time as tax season and it's the only holiday that she has some extra money for things like that
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

chelsieross7 wrote:the reason tayler gets her kids bikes and big gifts on easter is because it's the only holiday that falls around the same time as tax season and it's the only holiday that she has some extra money for things like that

That's so true, how sad.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She got Jakoby a 40" bike too. Those bikes are BEYOND too big for a six year old and definitely WAY too big for a five year old(I'm rounding up their ages since it's only a few months away)
peppersbasket
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by peppersbasket »

I didn't know gifts were a thing for Easter. I got Easter Eggs and that was it. No bikes, no novelty items, I feel like child-me missed an opportunity.

Glad she can find the money to waste on these things, though. She doesn't take those poor kids outside except for an Instagram photo op so she can prove how much of a GOOD MOM she is. Clearly money isn't an issue to her because if it was she wouldn't be pulling this crap. So I wonder how much funding she's getting from Chuckie/his family and her own hillybilly family.

Off-topic slightly but she looks like an irl version of Linda from Bobs Burgers. Sadly she doesn't have the personality of Linda. She'd be slightly more tolerable if she did.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lol NEW BIKES, do her kids even go outside and breathe fresh air?? How can she justify that??
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lily1995 wrote:I don't understand why people buy expensive gifts for Easter. Parents are free to do what they want I guess but Tayler can't afford to be one of those parents.

All the bike posts have been deleted now. I don't understand how three small children "destroyed" their bikes. Growing up I thrashed my bikes attempting tricks, throwing them around, leaving them exposed to the elements and never using the stand and they all lasted way longer than a year
"destroyed" AKA they were sold because she needed shitty tattoos, hair dye, and concert tickets.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

chelsieross7 wrote:the reason tayler gets her kids bikes and big gifts on easter is because it's the only holiday that falls around the same time as tax season and it's the only holiday that she has some extra money for things like that
This is exactly it!! Easter is such a dumb holiday to me, no offense to the religious folks on here. But that's exactly it, it's a religious holiday and besides that it has no real meaning. And it definitely doesn't require any lavish gifts. Every year during Christmas she's struggling to buy them things and always ends up getting them stuff at the very last minute. I guess she tries to make up for it during easter but it's just so unnecessary. I don't even see what she gets them for their birthdays. I assume it's nothing and her family just gets them gifts.

Oh and did anyone see where she actually said she's having a gender reveal PARTY?? Tayler, you don't have any friends and your ex-husbitch/baby daddy wants nothing to do with you, so who will go? Your mom and your brothers? Your cousin? Lol oh ok.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Aboogabooga wrote:
This is exactly it!! Easter is such a dumb holiday to me, no offense to the religious folks on here. But that's exactly it, it's a religious holiday and besides that it has no real meaning. And it definitely doesn't require any lavish gifts. Every year during Christmas she's struggling to buy them things and always ends up getting them stuff at the very last minute. I guess she tries to make up for it during easter but it's just so unnecessary. I don't even see what she gets them for their birthdays. I assume it's nothing and her family just gets them gifts.

Oh and did anyone see where she actually said she's having a gender reveal PARTY?? Tayler, you don't have any friends and your ex-husbitch/baby daddy wants nothing to do with you, so who will go? Your mom and your brothers? Your cousin? Lol oh ok.

The only friend she did have she abandoned to be with the perfect husband.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Damn that's true. Alesana's birthday is soon too, in fact I think right before Easter? So why is she getting the bike for Easter and not her birthday?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aboogabooga wrote:

If you're not religious, Easter really doesn't have much point. It was a big deal in my family, but NOT gift wise. It was more about nice outfits for church, and hats. I don't understand big gifts for Easter. I'm getting the general impression I'm not the only one.

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

lmmomSD wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:

If you're not religious, Easter really doesn't have much point. It was a big deal in my family, but NOT gift wise. It was more about nice outfits for church, and hats. I don't understand big gifts for Easter. I'm getting the general impression I'm not the only one.

Likewise! However we all know it's all for show with her. Tay is a deficit spender. She spends more money than what she brings in and with that bad habit she will never be able to manage money properly. She bought the bikes so she can "seem" like a good parent and to vlog about it, nothing else. We all know she will pawn the items when she has 0.00 in her bank account anyway Image

peppersbasket
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by peppersbasket »

I feel so awful for those children. Their mother pawns their toys so she can get tattoos or go to concerts or fund whatever crap she's doing that week. Their mother only BUYS them toys so she can post pictures on Instagram and pretend she's an amazing parent. Two (potentially three) of her kids are named after BANDS. The casualties of Taylers scene days.

I really doubt these children will be able to function normally in society. Their mothers solution to everything is "pop out another kid, free stuff from the government and child support!". They won't have any good life lessons from her. She has barely any education, can't hold down a job, spends a ton of money on equipment for a "business" while complaining about not being able to afford anything, pops out babies like a pez dispenser, has a revolving door of men coming into her house and meeting the kids before disappearing again. Chuckie is no better. You'd think after all this time he would have learnt. Domestic violence from both ends, he kept impregnating her, married and divorced within a minute. What the Hell?

They won't learn anything from her, or him, and it's horrible. More so because they're bringing another baby into it. A baby conceived shortly after an abortion because the other baby didn't have the "right" father. Sadly I'm of the opinion the terminated baby was the one better off in this situation.

Another thing that got on my wick a LOT - when she was posting about buying the kids clothes and some new Vans shoes. Why do the kids need Vans? They're expensive. Get some knock offs. You don't need to get them label clothes. If I was struggling as much as she claims she is you can bet your ass I wouldn't be buying bicycles, laptops, cameras, or brand name clothing. Yes, they need clothes. But they don't need expensive clothes.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

I remember one user sying something around the lines of they got their daughter a bike around Easter because her birthday was around Christmas and they felt bad the two times she got presents were so close together. But unlike Tayler, I'm sure that user has a job and paid for said bike themselves, not with my (I'm an Ohioan)'s tax money >:(

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”