DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

dassit25
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by dassit25 »

Off topic .I haven't been on in awhile and need to catch up but my kid started watching again. I'm watching Dino Egg Surprise and a thought crossed my head. Have they ever told Ollie that dinosaurs are extinct?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Exactly I don't get how they can accumulate so much stuff over the past 4 years. It's nuts. And none of it is actually original stuff it's all theyr third or fourth version of it couches, fridge, beds, toddler beds, cribs, decorations you name it! It's sad!! They have a huge garage how is full already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Okay....okay...*deep breath*
Finn is a doll. We all know that. What I DON'T understand is why Bryan continually chooses THE most unflattering pictures of his family at times. IMO this isn't a good picture of Finn. (Bryan goes without saying when his mouth is open like a carp)

I've noticed in many of the thumbnails, mainly featuring Missy, he just chooses extremely unattractive faces to put front and center!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

dassit25 wrote:Off topic .I haven't been on in awhile and need to catch up but my kid started watching again. I'm watching Dino Egg Surprise and a thought crossed my head. Have they ever told Ollie that dinosaurs are extinct?

I was wondering that myself because they seem to talk about dinosaurs as if they still exist. I really got that feeling when Jim did the dinosaur egg hunt the other day with Ollie. Pretend play is important, of course, but I wonder if Ollie understands that dinosaurs are extinct. He's old enough to get that concept, but I kind of wonder if this fantasy they've created with dinosaurs is just another way they're trying to keep Ollie a "toddler".

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

So in today's vlog Missy said Brian sat on her makeup chair and it collapsed and broke?!

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

Finn's face when he first started playing with the blocks was sooo cute. Looks like the face of a kid who was genuinely surprised by a toy since his "surprises" are far and few between.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Finn is the cutest thing! I was about to get mad when they gave ollie the power ranger toy, because finn was so interested in it and bryan just takes it away and gives it to ollie but thank goodness they did get finn those blocks. And it was nice seeing both bryan and missy sit down and play blocks with finn. Thats the most attention he has ever gotten from them.

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

onbreak wrote:
tml43 wrote:Did you guys notice how much CRAP they have up in storage!?

I'm shocked there isn't more

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
you guys forget there is also basement storage . I am sure that is full
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Edenberry wrote:Okay....okay...*deep breath*
Finn is a doll. We all know that. What I DON'T understand is why Bryan continually chooses THE most unflattering pictures of his family at times. IMO this isn't a good picture of Finn. (Bryan goes without saying when his mouth is open like a carp)

I've noticed in many of the thumbnails, mainly featuring Missy, he just chooses extremely unattractive faces to put front and center!
I think Finn looks cute in this photo. But I get what you're saying lol

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

sammibro wrote:
dassit25 wrote:Off topic .I haven't been on in awhile and need to catch up but my kid started watching again. I'm watching Dino Egg Surprise and a thought crossed my head. Have they ever told Ollie that dinosaurs are extinct?

I was wondering that myself because they seem to talk about dinosaurs as if they still exist. I really got that feeling when Jim did the dinosaur egg hunt the other day with Ollie. Pretend play is important, of course, but I wonder if Ollie understands that dinosaurs are extinct. He's old enough to get that concept, but I kind of wonder if this fantasy they've created with dinosaurs is just another way they're trying to keep Ollie a "toddler".

Furthermore, this is a perfect opportunity for them to take him to a natural history museum and teach him. There's one in LA.

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Missy finally admitted that Finn is a "basically" a toddler.

*slow clap*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Momto3boys wrote:
onbreak wrote:
tml43 wrote:Did you guys notice how much CRAP they have up in storage!?

I'm shocked there isn't more

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
you guys forget there is also basement storage . I am sure that is full
They don't actually have full basement. It's just a small room. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

sammibro wrote:

Yessss. I hate the way they "pretend" sometimes. It goes too far. Nurturing your child's imagination is great, but the way the dinosaur egg thing was...I just...really? Having Papa tell him out of the blue that he saw a dinosaur? idk I think they're going to blur Ollie's lines between real and pretend if they keep this up.

They should nurture his knowledge as well as his imagination.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

alyssadt wrote:
sammibro wrote:

Furthermore, this is a perfect opportunity for them to take him to a natural history museum and teach him. There's one in LA.

They took him to the Natural History Museum in London and told him they were going to see "real dinos". They even admitted then that he thought he was going to see living, breathing dinosaurs. They also told him there was a dragon at St Paul's, "to keep him interested". There's a lot of cool _real_ stuff. There's encouraging imaginative play, and outright lying to your kid. They lie. They tell him he's not getting shots, then are surprised when he freaks out. They have no clue of the damage they're doing. Bryan rambles about living with an alcoholic when he was growing up, and doesn't see that lying to his son does the same kind of damage? If you are three and you can't trust your own parents, it's really not good for future relationships!
Sorry. This just makes me twitch. They are such lazy, bad parents, but because they are "fun" and buy Ollie whatever he wants, and don't make him eat vegetables or limit screen time, they're #parentinggoals to a bunch of tweens.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

I really liked the vlog today. Finn's reaction to the blocks was priceless and it was cool seeing them sit down and spend time with him. I hope for Finn's sake that they do that more often and just don't film it.

You can tell Ollie's getting fed up with ending the vlog. It's pretty amusing.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Ollie's going to be in school, twelve years old, and be told by the other kids that, no, Santa didn't bring you dino eggs. Santa doesn't exist. No, those aren't real dino eggs. Dinosaurs are extinct. No, those aren't dino eggs in your yard on Easter, they're plastic eggs put down by your parents.

This poor guy is going to be so embarrassed when he's older! Between his lack of knowledge (he's not stupid. I think he can learn if he has the chance, but I don't see that happening. and throwing him into school without prior learning ain't gonna do it...teachers can only do so much. when he starts school, I think he is going to be very easily bored and frustrated), his speech problems, and his parents lying to him...
100midas
Informer
Informer

tintin15 wrote:Ollie's going to be in school, twelve years old, and be told by the other kids that, no, Santa didn't bring you dino eggs. Santa doesn't exist. No, those aren't real dino eggs. Dinosaurs are extinct. No, those aren't dino eggs in your yard on Easter, they're plastic eggs put down by your parents.
I had a classmate like this when I was in the 5th grade. Still believed in Santa Claus, Easter Bunny etc. when the rest of us had grown out of it. He got bullied and made fun of all the way into middle school. Not that bullying is justified or okay in any situation, but if they never let him grow up they'll be stunting him socially. Hopefully they find/are finding a balance between stimulating his imagination and educating him.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can see some big jock in a letter jacket cornering him in the boys bathroom, saying "Byeee Boop!", and poking at him... Thanks dad, for setting me up to be "mercifully bullied" just like you!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

So much good stuff in the vlog today! The chair breaking when Bryan sat in it...omg! LOL Image

"Ollie's such a good actor! Maybe you'll see him on the Disney channel!" Yeeeaaaaah...if you call thrashing around and yelling "good acting." Image I hope this wasn't a hint about the life changing career move.

Ear problems, swimming all the time, speech problems...why can these people not see what's right in front of them?! The poor kid probably just can't hear properly.

I love how when Finn was sick, it was like, suck it up and get better kid, we have photo shoots and trips to do! Cut to Ollie on the couch with the family surrounding him, getting showered with attention and presents. I honestly thought the whole favorite child thing was a bit of a stretch, but it's getting harder to deny that they treat them differently. At least Finn got a toy, too...he was too adorable with those Legos Image

I can see why they're so exhausted all the time...look at that oh-so-packed February schedule! (What's "HR" at the bottom of every Wednesday???)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 14e2fc.jpg[/img]

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Ollie is obviously a smart kid. He just has parents who either don't know how to teach him (because of their own limited education and experience with children) or don't want to teach him. Ollie can name the dinosaurs with no problem, and pronounce the names correctly! That should be an indication to the Lumps that he's ready to learn other things. Poor kid can't count, can't read any letters of the alphabet, can't name colors, can't even correctly pronounce his own name! Yet he can tell you very clearly that the dino he got is a triceratops? Maybe that's why they think he's "so well advanced" because he can spout off the names of dinosaurs. Hey, Bryan and Missy, maybe he could be advanced, but you're not letting him _learn_ anything! Stop treating him like a circus freak, and let him just be a kid!

Return to “Daily Bumps”