Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by Yue195 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
Chatabox wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
He did have a reason- Jess did DIY haircuts on them and they were botched, bald patches, longer pieces of hair ect, so he gave them a buzz cut but Kaden moved (the buzzer freaked him out ) and he nicked him. It wasn't intentional. To be honest I think they were fine and dandy they were looking like dad til Jess freaked out and made them wear hats and shamed them.
Jess freaked more then the boys did, and scared them with the way she was acting. Jess cut their hair horribly. I can see why he did it. I've given my own son a short cut like that to even out a shitty haircut.
So go get them to somebody who has a clue about hair! Like Drake did such a great job at shaving? No haircut in the world would get me to shave my own kids hair the way he did it. The moment I'd notice that I would hurt them, before I'm done shaving, is the moment I would go to a professional. I'm shocked how many people condone this kind of behaviour. There is a difference between unintentionally cutting at the wrong strand, resulting in uneven haircuts and giving them a complete shave without warning, and/or hurt them while doing it, however unintentional that was! Obviously he didn't tell Jess what he was going to do, I don't know how I would react, if I collected my children to see them completely shaved, with cuts behind the ears. I criticise Jess as much as anyone, if she does something stupid, but if you think her haircuts were worse than his shaving attempt, than you're not thinking about the children as much, as about the parents. "She did this, so he had to do that", that's not the point, it's the children who are important and they got sucked into a stupid fight between their equally stupid parents, who just didn't know how to revenge themselves, so they used their children to do it!
Look. TBH you're two years too late, this was already debated to death back then. It was wrong of Drake, it was wrong of Jess ect ect. It's done. The twins hair grew back, everything is right in the world again. My brother has gotten a buzzcut a dozen and has been nicked cause he moved, it happens. IMO Jess over fucking reacted. What kind of fucking mother shames the damn kids into wearing hats over a buzz cut?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

neketeke wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Did they seriously put the twins on the couch and her and fatass Chris get the bed?
What is even wrong with that? Small children wont get the same backpain as adults and stuff from sleeping on the couch, and they probably just see it as fun kind of sleepover.

Skickat från min LG-H955 via Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing lol. We went on a lot of trips when I was younger and my parents always got the bed and us kids would get the couch, air mattress, or sleeping bag. I always thought that as normal? Also, two children can easily fit on one couch where two adults definitely can't lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I definitely think it's nice that the kids get some alone time with Jess, but let's be honest. She could never take all seven kids to an amusement park at once lmao. Seven small kids and two parents isn't just expensive, it's also dangerous. One of them would surely get lost or hurt. Even if they brought Mimi, which would be more expensive, that's still a very uneven ratio of kids to adults.

Jess has more kids than she can handle or afford. And it's the kids that suffer.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

nrsunshine wrote:
whattheactual wrote:Does anyone have any proof that Jess is actually on government assistance? Like i always see people talking about how she gets welfare and is on medicaid or whatever, but is it like a fact or just speculation?
I know she was on WIC, she admitted it before. Don't know if she still is, and I believe she said her kids are on Medi-Cal which is the government insurance out here.
I'm still a few pges behind, but I remember when I just started watching her in summer 2016 (and still liked her), someone commented about her being horrible for having more kids on welfare, and she responded that her income is too high for it and that she gets 0 welfare. Now I can't determine if that was lies or truth or what, but there you go.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

shilohjulia wrote: Is Ashley remarried? Do T&C have a stepdad?
She has a bf called Joshua Madokoro, since late 2014 I think. I'm not sure when Chris and Ashley split?
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Yue195 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
Chatabox wrote:
Jess freaked more then the boys did, and scared them with the way she was acting. Jess cut their hair horribly. I can see why he did it. I've given my own son a short cut like that to even out a shitty haircut.
So go get them to somebody who has a clue about hair! Like Drake did such a great job at shaving? No haircut in the world would get me to shave my own kids hair the way he did it. The moment I'd notice that I would hurt them, before I'm done shaving, is the moment I would go to a professional. I'm shocked how many people condone this kind of behaviour. There is a difference between unintentionally cutting at the wrong strand, resulting in uneven haircuts and giving them a complete shave without warning, and/or hurt them while doing it, however unintentional that was! Obviously he didn't tell Jess what he was going to do, I don't know how I would react, if I collected my children to see them completely shaved, with cuts behind the ears. I criticise Jess as much as anyone, if she does something stupid, but if you think her haircuts were worse than his shaving attempt, than you're not thinking about the children as much, as about the parents. "She did this, so he had to do that", that's not the point, it's the children who are important and they got sucked into a stupid fight between their equally stupid parents, who just didn't know how to revenge themselves, so they used their children to do it!
Look. TBH you're two years too late, this was already debated to death back then. It was wrong of Drake, it was wrong of Jess ect ect. It's done. The twins hair grew back, everything is right in the world again. My brother has gotten a buzzcut a dozen and has been nicked cause he moved, it happens. IMO Jess over fucking reacted. What kind of fucking mother shames the damn kids into wearing hats over a buzz cut?
I was already around when the Buzz-gate happened, I don't remeber whether as a lurker, or as member, but I remember the debate, so yes it's been debated quite a lot. I'm not saying that peoples opinions are wrong, you can have whatever opinion you like, but I'm still very surprised about the general acceptance of the shaving incident, while people seem to get angry at Jess for less offensive stuff, like not cutting Kadens hair, or cutting hair badly (or at least that's the impression I got, not saying you did though).
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Kaden's reaction annoyed me when Chris handed them the skittles. He squeals and screams every time he's excited, even at little things like that. I'm sure it's Jess' fault he's like that though.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Coincidently I stumbeld over a news article about a woman who had to have a tummytuck, because of muscleseperation and a hernia that appeard after back to back pregnancies. The article describes whats going on during the operation, ouch, it sounded like a rather painful recovery and the woman wasn't even in half as bad a shape as Jess. I wish Jess luck, after having that operation (in a million years, to kind of quote her) and returning home to five children.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

When the boys got skittles They're so cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Btw, I love seeing Chris and the twins interact. I am still trying to figure out if they have a genuine bond or not. Chris does seem to love them though, but I have a bad feeling that there will be a lot of tension between them when they get older because of his blatant favoritism for Landon.

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

Mel1011 wrote:Kaden's reaction annoyed me when Chris handed them the skittles. He squeals and screams every time he's excited, even at little things like that. I'm sure it's Jess' fault he's like that though.
I don't think she's ever given any kind of update on his testing but if he is on the autism spectrum that's totally normal. I thought his reaction was sweet but I work with kids with ADHD and the like so I have a lot of tolerance for that kind of thing.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

gemmie wrote:Btw, I love seeing Chris and the twins interact. I am still trying to figure out if they have a genuine bond or not. Chris does seem to love them though, but I have a bad feeling that there will be a lot of tension between them when they get older because of his blatant favoritism for Landon.

But who's to say they be together long enough for Chris to be around during the teenage years?
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

bbygal wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Kaden's reaction annoyed me when Chris handed them the skittles. He squeals and screams every time he's excited, even at little things like that. I'm sure it's Jess' fault he's like that though.
I don't think she's ever given any kind of update on his testing but if he is on the autism spectrum that's totally normal. I thought his reaction was sweet but I work with kids with ADHD and the like so I have a lot of tolerance for that kind of thing.
I feel like anyone who's around younger kids should be used to that kind of reaction. I work at a camp for ages 3-7 and that is a pretty normal reaction to something exciting or out of the norm.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

When's the last time Jess has made a sappy post about Chris? According to her bio somewhere, he's the man of her dreams. Man, she must be maturing and is learning to keep her private life private (sarcasm).

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

If you can't afford or handle to take all you're kids with you then maybe that's a sign you have to many kids. I don't think she always leaves some behind because she wants special time with the ones she takes. I think it's because she can't handle all of her kids at once.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Her channel should be names jesssflash cleavage and tit every vlog pmsl
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"WE ARE LEAVING!" Recap

Panning to all the luggage, a few shots of Addie and the boys
They're going to Chris's grandma's house but staying at the Legoland hotel the next night
Chris packing up the car
"My big strong man." "Where?"
Dropping off Lilia and Landen at Mimi's
Stopping at what looks like Texas Roadhouse for food
Hooking up her monitor and breastfeeding, because no Jesssfam video is complete without breastfeeding!
Surprising Kyson and Kaden with Skittles (Kyson's reaction <3 )
Shouldn't Addie be in the middle of the car, between the boys?
ABCMouse.com sponsorship
10 minutes into the trip and Addie already hates the ride
Kaden watches a video
Boys fall asleep (Addie already asleep by this point)
Sped up road footage
Shot of Jessica's phone after 11pm
Shots of K&K and Chris
More road footage
Editing the current video
Zooming in on battery percentage and time (after midnight) on Mac
Kyson and Kaden take the couch
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Isn't it amazing that 6 hour trip required a vlog to document it but poor tommy and caden do that trip reasonably regularly...on that note hasn't it been quite a while since we saw them?i couldn't deal with having such long periods between seeing my kids,then whats worse those kids can watch their dad having such a good time on YouTube,playing happy families with another family

Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Just had a quick look Feb 13th was the last time jess posted them on Instagram then before that new year

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Wow so its been a month and a half since chris saw his kids?? And she says drake is a shitty father?

Return to “JesssFam”