Steps to Wander: Natural Disaster

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Wander: Natural Disaster

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

I think their obsession with taking Paris everywhere is crazy, like leave the dog home, it won't hurt him. They take the dog in places they are not supposed to. Like I know pets are like your children and what not but you don't need to take them every single where you go.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Haha I'm pretty sure renting a car just to go through a fast food drive-through is officially the dumbest thing they've done while claiming they don't want/need a car.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Haha almost every single comment is telling Kelsey that June is prob gassy from something she ate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Strawberry26 wrote:I think their obsession with taking Paris everywhere is crazy, like leave the dog home, it won't hurt him. They take the dog in places they are not supposed to. Like I know pets are like your children and what not but you don't need to take them every single where you go.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I LOVE my dog. He's my everything lol. But I don't take him anywhere special. No stores, no drive-thrus...I don't take him to doggy daycare when I'm gone for a COUPLE hours :roll: There's loving your dog and then being disrespectful and weird about it.

I don't know what restaurant they went to, but was it just a drive thru? Could they not walk there, walk in, get the food, and walk back? Who rents a car to go to a drive-thru?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

tintin15 wrote:I don't know what restaurant they went to, but was it just a drive thru? Could they not walk there, walk in, get the food, and walk back? Who rents a car to go to a drive-thru?
It's not that far from their apartment (less than a mile), but it was raining...so poor wimpy-baby Corbin had to drive there. FFS!! They need to move if they hate rain.

Also, they are paying $19 - $24 per visit for Paris to go to doggie day care. That's insane!
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I don't know what restaurant they went to, but was it just a drive thru? Could they not walk there, walk in, get the food, and walk back? Who rents a car to go to a drive-thru?
It's not that far from their apartment (less than a mile), but it was raining...so poor wimpy-baby Corbin had to drive there. FFS!! They need to move if they hate rain.
They could get an umbrella.

Let this be another day to remember, that they don't NEED a car ;)
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

webbygurl626 wrote:Haha almost every single comment is telling Kelsey that June is prob gassy from something she ate!

Yep! I guess they never bothered reading anything about breastfeeding or basic newborn care. It really doesn't take a genius to figure some of this stuff out, but they are so clueless and uneducated. If they couldn't be bothered to learn any of this beforehand, how hard is a simple internet search? And they wasted no time making clickbait titles alluding to something awful happening to their child. Gas somehow becomes "BAD BABY BELLY PAIN!!" and "so much pain."
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It seems like they just spend all day in bed napping and watching Netflix. I really don't see why they are so stressed and Corbin is "frustrated" all the time. Also, isn't what Kelsey thinks is a sign of curly hair just a cowlick?
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

I loved the speech about treating their bodies well while eating Fast food. That was pretty funny.

Oh and then Corbin's Dad Tips. How ridiculous is he!? He thinks that 40 year old Corbin is going to need advice from his immature self at 27!? I know it's a special time for them, and it's nice to keep a journal, but the fact that he thinks his future self will need these tips is amusing.

These two are dimwits.

Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

Anyone think Corbin has post natal depression. Know he touched on it after the talk. However before he said it I started to wonder if he has it.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ryder wrote:Anyone think Corbin has post natal depression. Know he touched on it after the talk. However before he said it I started to wonder if he has it.

NO! If anything he's depressed/jealous because he "feels left out" because Kelsey has to pay more attention to the baby and not him. He's very self-centered and sometimes the vlogs feel like The Corbin Show. I also find it annoying how he looks at himself in the self-facing viewfinder all the time.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

tintin15 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
They could get an umbrella.

Let this be another day to remember, that they don't NEED a car ;)
Couldn't he have just put on rain gear and grabbed a water-resistant plastic bag to put the food in and taken Viaggio? Fast food wouldn't take up that much room on a scooter...I mean if he really was against walking, that at least would have made more sense.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Ryder wrote:Anyone think Corbin has post natal depression. Know he touched on it after the talk. However before he said it I started to wonder if he has it.

Post natal depression is caused by the sudden hormonal changes caused by birth and breastfeeding. So, considering he was never pregnant, isn't breastfeeding, and is a MALE, no. It's IMPOSSIBLE for him to have post natal depression.
He's tired and stressed because adjusting to life with a newborn is tiring and stressful. That's it. Mundane, commonplace, run of the most mill, new-parent stress.
:roll:
summerlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by summerlee »

I seriously think these two are delisional and living in a fantasy world.
I remember when Kelsey was pregnant she said a few times how she thought June would have blond/curly hair.
I just don't see how she AND Corbin are STILL both saying that while staring at their daughter's hair.... Like I know babies' hair can fall out and change over time, but you have birth to a dark haired baby with A LOT of pin straight hair. SOrry, but I don't see it becoming blond and curly anytime soon...
I guess Kelsey and Corbin are still believing that it might change to fulfil their perfect fantasty. Such weirdos
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:

Post natal depression is caused by the sudden hormonal changes caused by birth and breastfeeding. So, considering he was never pregnant, isn't breastfeeding, and is a MALE, no. It's IMPOSSIBLE for him to have post natal depression.
He's tired and stressed because adjusting to life with a newborn is tiring and stressful. That's it. Mundane, commonplace, run of the most mill, new-parent stress.
Thanks. Corbin is an idiot. Maybe he's depressed, who knows. But post-partum, post-natal, whichever term you prefer, it definitely is NOT.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

webbygurl626 wrote:Haha almost every single comment is telling Kelsey that June is prob gassy from something she ate!
Or she could be gassy because Kelsey created an oversupply with pumping too soon...
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

OT: Why does Corbin have an Amish beard?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

She said she burps June "or try's to" (in between feedings) ... trying isn't good enough for little babies. They need to burp. That "or I try to" just stood out to me.

Also, I hate to burst her bubble but that "curl" in June's hair is a cow lick. Not an indication of curly hair...
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Snow White wrote:She said she burps June "or try's to" (in between feedings) ... trying isn't good enough for little babies. They need to burp. That "or I try to" just stood out to me.

Also, I hate to burst her bubble but that "curl" in June's hair is a cow lick. Not an indication of curly hair...
Corbin admitted that he had no idea how to burp her so they probably were never shown how to properly do it and didn't even start burping until she was several days old. My second was super hard to burp. Sometimes it would take forever and several different positions to get his burp out.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I have to say I almost had a heart attack when June's head flopped back. He's vlogging and holding her upright and not supporting her head. Wtf [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... bb44e8.jpg[/img]

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”