Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by HappyGnome »

I hate to be "that person," but did you really just call a baby Chucky? And I know you're not the first to say something, but I'm new here and am trying not to step on toes. However I felt compelled to make a comment now that it's been brought up yet again. I know this is a site for criticism but maybe we should move past the children's appearances...
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

HappyGnome wrote:I hate to be "that person," but did you really just call a baby Chucky? And I know you're not the first to say something, but I'm new here and am trying not to step on toes. However I felt compelled to make a comment now that it's been brought up yet again. I know this is a site for criticism but maybe we should move past the children's appearances...
Some people are ugly, including and not limited to the Rader children. Fact of life.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:@2:06 mins Nia says ''Shouldn't knock on the window. I was gonna knock on the window and then I though ya know, he's working with a saw. We know that can be dangerous for Sam.'' If you listen to how she says it along with her facial expressions it puts even more credence to brownprincess9's comment in the post above. It's like she's literally his assigned appropriate adult (LOL) at this facility they just happen to call home. 8-)
I was watching peripherally, while my daughter was watching on the computer. When they were out to lunch, I saw this hand coming from off screen and sticking a spoonful of food up Nia's nose. I thought it was one of the kids! Nope. Sam. She shot him this look- but it disappeared in a nanosecond, and she was all giggling like it was the funniest thing ever. But that nanosecond betrayed her.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
muh00r
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by muh00r »

lmmomSD wrote: Especially for those lip synching videos! Where did they come up with the moniker "Good-looking Parents"? Blow your own horn much? And Nia can be pretty when she isn't doing that "there's Valium in my Kool Aid" look, but Sam just looks like a psycho.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I am SO glad I'm not the only one who thought this was weird. I remember seeing the "Good looking parents sing Frozen" on Facebook even before the toilet pregnancy test fiasco (when I really learned who they were), and I was like WHY did they title it that? :?
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... dabb10.png[/img]

I'm waiting for one the days the vlog is title "GIRL ALMOST LOSES HER FOOT" because Symphony is outside once again NO shoes and steps on a rock, stick, or a rusty nail Sam has left out from wood working.. I say the title cause we all know how over dramatic Symphony is and How money hungry and attention seeking Sam is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

All I can think is...how is Symphony 7(?) years old and has never had a burger? They had to have been joking...lol. I also appreciate the half second that Nia was genuinely pissed at Sam for shoving food in her face.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
The kids look like they just rolled out of bed, still in their pajamas, and are playing in that dirty bug infested sandbox - barefoot! It looks like Symphony didn't even comb her hair! Sam doesn't even help the kids inside when it starts to rain, he tells them to run back and get TJ? Is he messed in the head? They go out to eat for Beebo's birthday and forget the hamburger filled with giant onions - Nia just flipped out at Sam because he tried to spoonfeed her and got food on her face! I had to watch that 2 times because I couldn't stop laughing, but I felt so bad for her! He's such a dick - and he does these random stupid things in front of her parents too!

Okay seriously - why are people sending them things? They don't deserve anything!! They had to pay for postage and Sam was like "guys don't make us pay for packages" - is he for real? Nia made a new friend from their church - got me thinking if they didn't have this strong community and people to help keep them together - they clearly would have had even more issues than they did before! Nia would never leave Sam, she doesn't have it in her - and that means he can be the biggest idiot and treat her like shit his whole life, and she will still kiss the ground he walks on! #SadButTrue
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Some time ago they said they were closing their P.O. Box. I thought that was good. I guess they decided they wanted more free stuff. I can never understand where the heck they put all this stuff that is gifted to them and that they buy nearly every day in trips to Walmart and Dollar Tree, in that little house. I used to (when I was allowed to comment) advise fans to give to those less fortunate, and not to Sam and Nia who are far more wealthy than they, the fans, are (thanks to FanBasic) :x . I think it is a travesty. And all the while, the charity they were supposed to be setting up with the proceeds from the shirt sales, is but a dim memory. No charity. No giving back. :x I'm mad. Seriously, people like them are what is wrong with America. I'm embarrassed for them.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

JLPC wrote:Some time ago they said they were closing their P.O. Box. I thought that was good. I guess they decided they wanted more free stuff. I can never understand where the heck they put all this stuff that is gifted to them and that they buy nearly every day in trips to Walmart and Dollar Tree, in that little house. I used to (when I was allowed to comment) advise fans to give to those less fortunate, and not to Sam and Nia who are far more wealthy than they, the fans, are (thanks to FanBasic) :x . I think it is a travesty. And all the while, the charity they were supposed to be setting up with the proceeds from the shirt sales, is but a dim memory. No charity. No giving back. :x I'm mad. Seriously, people like them are what is wrong with America. I'm embarrassed for them.
Why can't you comment anymore? Did they block you from it or something? Sorry if you've already addressed it
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

E_8 wrote:
JLPC wrote:Some time ago they said they were closing their P.O. Box. I thought that was good. I guess they decided they wanted more free stuff. I can never understand where the heck they put all this stuff that is gifted to them and that they buy nearly every day in trips to Walmart and Dollar Tree, in that little house. I used to (when I was allowed to comment) advise fans to give to those less fortunate, and not to Sam and Nia who are far more wealthy than they, the fans, are (thanks to FanBasic) :x . I think it is a travesty. And all the while, the charity they were supposed to be setting up with the proceeds from the shirt sales, is but a dim memory. No charity. No giving back. :x I'm mad. Seriously, people like them are what is wrong with America. I'm embarrassed for them.
Why can't you comment anymore? Did they block you from it or something? Sorry if you've already addressed it
I'm either blocked or my comments are hidden. I don't even try anymore. If you look at the comments for the last week or two, you will see there is nothing but positive comments and not much discussion.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Is bebo nia's mom or grandma? I always get so confused..
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

whattheactual wrote:Is bebo nia's mom or grandma? I always get so confused..
Grandma, but she raised her since age 3 when Nia's mother died.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

So I was behind by 2 and just saw the globe one and the end where she calls a coupe car a coopy car?

That's all I got for today. I think everyone else said it all on everything else. ;)
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

I was looking into if their fake charity could be reported. I was going to give them a few months before trying to do anything but unfortunately it seems as there really is nothing to be done. As long as they didn't make fake claims on their taxes or set up an actual business. I hate to be one of those people, but the charity crap pisses me off. If they are actually doing charitable things with the money I'd love to be proven wrong. I imagine how many young kids begged their parents and told them "but it's for charity". If they want to scam fans with high prices at their fan basic resort (I know speculation) then it makes them jerks but to actually say something is for charity is absolutely disgusting and scummy.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:@2:06 mins Nia says ''Shouldn't knock on the window. I was gonna knock on the window and then I though ya know, he's working with a saw. We know that can be dangerous for Sam.'' If you listen to how she says it along with her facial expressions it puts even more credence to brownprincess9's comment in the post above. It's like she's literally his assigned appropriate adult (LOL) at this facility they just happen to call home. 8-)
I was watching peripherally, while my daughter was watching on the computer. When they were out to lunch, I saw this hand coming from off screen and sticking a spoonful of food up Nia's nose. I thought it was one of the kids! Nope. Sam. She shot him this look- but it disappeared in a nanosecond, and she was all giggling like it was the funniest thing ever. But that nanosecond betrayed her.
Yup, and check out Bebo's there expression too.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

KaterTot wrote:So I was behind by 2 and just saw the globe one and the end where she calls a coupe car a coopy car?

That's all I got for today. I think everyone else said it all on everything else. ;)
I caught that too. Haha, coopy for coupe! :P
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

No live video today? That didn't last long.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Not sure if any of you have noticed this, but Nia tends to be the only one always getting decorations and cakes for all the parties she attends. Sometimes I feel she does it because she enjoys doing these things, but then it's like why would she volunteer for people she hardly knows? Katie is her friend but the other day she got the cake and decor for someone she hardly knew and it was someone's house she's never been too? Maybe she does it to get away from Sam hahahah clearly since he keeps making stupid projects for himself to keep him busy and not get into trouble - Nia's 4th useless child!

Nia was overacting and being hyper as usual - she probably forced her friends to get all crazy for the vlog. Sam was working on that stupid shed for the entire day, who knows if he even took time to speak to his kids. They put goggles on Juliet and Symphony and Abarahm were being so rough with her - thank god Symphony didn't sing her stupid "sissy's forever" song - I swear I totally cringe everytime I hear that! Nia was getting her hair cut and someone asked in the comments how long she would be nursing Juliet and she said 2 but Sam said by 6 years old, and Nia was looking scared at Sam when responding - I swear what does he have on her that she can't live her own life? Weirdos!!
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Since the comparison was made of Sam being in stay at home adult daycare it's brought a whole new level of viewing 'pleasure'. I see Nanna was his appropriate adult in this vlog. Oh, and then Matt when they went skate boarding (Lol, but not really). I wonder how often Nia has to submit reports to their Care Provider ;)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

Scar2016 wrote:Since the comparison was made of Sam being in stay at home adult daycare it's brought a whole new level of viewing 'pleasure'. I see Nanna was his appropriate adult in this vlog. Oh, and then Matt when they went skate boarding (Lol, but not really). I wonder how often Nia has to submit reports to their Care Provider ;)
Lol agreed! I'm not sure if I find it funny or sad that it seems like whenever Nia has somewhere to be, and must leave all 3 kids alone with Sam, that another family member has to come over to "supervise."

Return to “Sam and Nia”