Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

I don't think there's anything wrong with her taking only the twins and she said in the video they are staying at the Legoland hotel the next night. It's expensive at that hotel but fun. If she brought everyone she would need to rent 2 or 3 hotel rooms. I'm glad the twins will experience the Legoland hotel.

I was hoping they would meet up with Camden & Tommy for dinner at least before they leave the area but I guess not. It's a really messed up situation. If it's true I wonder how Chris will explain it to his kids. If they say dad why didn't you visit us while you were in town for their bday? Will he say because your mom didn't let me. Or what can he answer to that? Poor kids
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

TeaFor2 wrote:I see Jess left a comment on the newest video saying Tommy & Caden's mom will not let Chris visit them while they are in town because it's not Chris visitation time.
I wonder if this is true??

There's a comment on the newest video from someone asking a question to her:
Just wondering.... if you drove all the way down to Southern CA why didn't you guys stop and see Caden and Tommy? or did you guys stop and seem them?

Jess answered:

JesssFam1 day ago
Unfortunately Chris and his ex-wife don't have a relationship where he would be able to stop by and see his kids if it's not his time. :( Otherwise that would be so perfect!
Seriously?

Because if Drake just stopped by she'd be all 'yeah take them'.

I can't.

& maybe they don't have that 'relationship' due to the fact he tried to get stabby and maybe, just maybe, your blatant disregard for her not wanting her kids in your videos you fucking moronic good for nothing fat whale of a baby pez dispenser.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

nrsunshine wrote: & maybe they don't have that 'relationship' due to the fact he tried to get stabby and maybe, just maybe, your blatant disregard for her not wanting her kids in your videos you fucking moronic good for nothing fat whale of a baby pez dispenser.
was it necessary for the name calling? I usually don't comment on things like that, but ffs seriously?

Sent from my 0PJA2
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

whattheactual wrote:
smom12 wrote:She is so salty. If I didn't know any better I would think she still has feelings for him. Why be so bitter and jealous otherwise if she didn't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because he cheated on her multiple times and is a shit head to her kids. :|
That she took back, cheated on him as well and planned more children with.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

omg shes so annoying. she knows the situation is the same with her and drake and it's because hes a shit dad to his boys. so can't she put 2 and 2 together and realize maybe chris's ex feels that way because chris is to tommy and caden what drake is to the boys? and jess is to chris what natalie is to drake? the boys see chris on his designated visitation days because jesss makes is easier and gives him a reason to never miss a visitation, just like drake does a better job seeing the boys because natalie encourages it. and both men have moved on and made a "better" more stable home for a newer baby with different women, pushing their "first kids" aside. chris = drake, jess so stfu.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

plus, i think the fact that his ex wife wont let him take the kids on his off days and that they dont have "that type of relationship" says more about chris than it does about his ex... but nice try jesss.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Yue195 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
smom12 wrote:She is so salty. If I didn't know any better I would think she still has feelings for him. Why be so bitter and jealous otherwise if she didn't?

Because he cheated on her multiple times and is a shit head to her kids. :|
That she took back, cheated on him as well and planned more children with.
Plus, she had the same attitude towards Gabe. When she was with Drake he was "more of a dad to Lilia than Gabe" and Gabe was apparently so absent and "only like an uncle", but Drake was dad of the year... Until she split with Drake, then Gabe was amazing and Drake was always awful.
I honesty think she keeps the kids away from their dads so they don't build a strong bond. Then she bashes them for not being good dads. She strikes me as the type of bitch that would alienate the kids too, make them feel guilty for loving/wanting dad

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

theres another comment on that video and someone asked why she moved the twins to booster seats so early and she said thhe boys are using tommy and cadens boosters since they took chris' car and that they're still in 5 point harnesses in her car... honestly, if she was still so invested in car seat safety, she'd take the 15-30 min out of her day to take tommy and cadens car seats out of chris's car and move the twins from hers to his. especially for such a long drive.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

nrsunshine wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:I see Jess left a comment on the newest video saying Tommy & Caden's mom will not let Chris visit them while they are in town because it's not Chris visitation time.
I wonder if this is true??

There's a comment on the newest video from someone asking a question to her:
Just wondering.... if you drove all the way down to Southern CA why didn't you guys stop and see Caden and Tommy? or did you guys stop and seem them?

Jess answered:

JesssFam1 day ago
Unfortunately Chris and his ex-wife don't have a relationship where he would be able to stop by and see his kids if it's not his time. :( Otherwise that would be so perfect!
Seriously?

Because if Drake just stopped by she'd be all 'yeah take them'.

I can't.

& maybe they don't have that 'relationship' due to the fact he tried to get stabby and maybe, just maybe, your blatant disregard for her not wanting her kids in your videos you fucking moronic good for nothing fat whale of a baby pez dispenser.
Drake lives like down the street tho. Completely different situation.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

smom12 wrote:Again.... projecting the blame on someone else. Idk if it's true or not but I find it funny that she is always the innocent one.

Then why can't Chris leave on his next weekend and take the weekend to do something fun with them there instead of spending how many hours in a car?
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I don't get it, are people just mad about how she worded it? Doesn't change the fact that it was Ashley who, for whatever reason, wouldn't let Chris visit even though he's in town but it's not his weekend. I don't get how that got turned around to "well Chris is a shitty father anyways" or "jess would do the same". Lol I mean people were about to crucify him before for not even making the effort.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

blackroses wrote:Her kids behavior is awful no way she'd be able to handle all of them
Agreed she could make a fortune if she wrote a book titled "how not to parent " by jesssflashurtits
coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

webby wrote:
nrsunshine wrote: & maybe they don't have that 'relationship' due to the fact he tried to get stabby and maybe, just maybe, your blatant disregard for her not wanting her kids in your videos you fucking moronic good for nothing fat whale of a baby pez dispenser.
was it necessary for the name calling? I usually don't comment on things like that, but ffs seriously?

Sent from my 0PJA2
Selfishicca deserved it - and this is not a praise thread so I don't see anything wrong with saying what we all know to be true of her
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

twomommies wrote:
smom12 wrote:Again.... projecting the blame on someone else. Idk if it's true or not but I find it funny that she is always the innocent one.

Then why can't Chris leave on his next weekend and take the weekend to do something fun with them there instead of spending how many hours in a car?
All I'm saying is, we will never know the whole story. She consistently blames others for her shitty situation, and always plays the victim card.
Delivers Lilia-textbook delivery, bitches about hospital.
Delivers twins-bitches about doctor and hospital.
Delivers landen-blames people for breathing around her.
Delivers Addie-doctors at hospital save her life but bitches about them
Moves back and forth to Mimi's, blaming Gabe and Drake ( how about having an actual job that you can survive on your own)
Takes back Drake after he cheats on her, but blames him for that totally.
Drake has no relationship with his kids, but she is totally innocent.
Gabe has a great relationship with Lilia, but Jess takes all credit.
Doctors help Addie, going above and beyond, but she still complains
Addie almost dies, but it's not her fault.
Chris doesn't see his kids as often as he should, but it's all Ashley's fault.
Posts her life on social media, but complains when people have opinions.

Look I know Drake is an asshole and al that. But she IS NOT 100% in ANY THING in her life. She needs to grow up.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Meant to say not 100% innocent.

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

coopersmom wrote:
webby wrote:

Sent from my 0PJA2
Selfishicca deserved it - and this is not a praise thread so I don't see anything wrong with saying what we all know to be true of her
Here's a thought, don't like what I said? Scroll past it.

I'm about over certain people nitpicking things I say.

Because it is legit the same people who do it every single time.

Foe me. Please. So I don't have to deal with your whiny comments.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

lol first time I've ever said anything on that topic or to you but ok as you wish bby gurl

Sent from my 0PJA2
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

webby wrote:lol first time I've ever said anything on that topic or to you but ok as you wish bby gurl

Sent from my 0PJA2

First of all, don't call me 'bby gurl'. Learn how to spell.

Second of all, bye now. You won't be missed in my life.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I feel so bad for kids in custody situations like that.
My dad and mom used to fight and beat the shit out of each other and after they split custody was never a question.
Mom got full custody and Dad had reasonable and generous access at my moms discretion.
That meant my dad could have us any weekend he wanted (unless we had plans) and school nights if we had a family thing.
Holidays were split randomly based on who had plans, and Christmas he would pick us up around noon, and have us for as long as he wanted (usually a week)
Why can't all people be like that? Like if Ashley is truly saying no, that's crappy, but I doubt she's that vile. I'm more inclined to believe Jess and Chris are just trash.

Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Jess said they don't have that relationship that he could just see the boys when he pleases? But did they actually ask? Or did they just assume Ashley would say no? Maybe she may have thought 'well my boys are being included' instead of being an afterthought...also Chris is a good dad to Jessica's brood,but when it comes to his own boys a month and a half between visits and a throwback mention on instagram does not a father make! He should be ashamed of his actions,god is love to get Ashley's version of events...betcha so much more 'non jess edited version' of things would come to light

Return to “JesssFam”