• Advertisement

DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:50 am

Wastingtimeonline17 wrote:
spartangirl93 wrote:
Wastingtimeonline17 wrote:I think missy has got Bryan confused with the wrong beauty and the beast character.

Holy crap!

Long time lurker had to make account to share as I actually did a double take and laughed when this came up on my Facebook feed!

We saw the movie today and my husband leaned over to me and said "In this role, Josh Gad really looks like Bryan from Daily Bumps!". He doesn't read here (that I know of lol) and I didn't mention this post to him, so I had to try really hard to control my laughter in the theatre.

Ha that's great! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

Oh you're definitely not. A LOT of us are seeing it! It's too funny.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby twomommies » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:07 am

lmmomSD wrote:
Wastingtimeonline17 wrote:
spartangirl93 wrote:[quote="Wastingtimeonline17"]I think missy has got Bryan confused with the wrong beauty and the beast character.

Holy crap!

Long time lurker had to make account to share as I actually did a double take and laughed when this came up on my Facebook feed!

We saw the movie today and my husband leaned over to me and said "In this role, Josh Gad really looks like Bryan from Daily Bumps!". He doesn't read here (that I know of lol) and I didn't mention this post to him, so I had to try really hard to control my laughter in the theatre.

Ha that's great! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

Oh you're definitely not. A LOT of us are seeing it! It's too funny.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk[/quote]
It's not just the physical features.... Cryan, you can come out. Missy would make me like men too.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby tintin15 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:12 am

Ollie is not wholly unintelligible. There are times when I can understand a whole sentence he says, then times where I can't understand a single word out of a sentence. I think it depends on what he's saying, because obviously he is going to speak well if it's something he talks about a lot or enjoys talking about, like dinosaurs. Like others said, it's also easier to understand him when you learn his replacement letters and such.

He definitely is still behind, though. His pronunciation is scarily off. I think we all know that kids his age have trouble pronouncing 'R's (one of my favorite things when hearing little kids talk lol!) and I, myself, had trouble with my beginning 'S's until I was maybe six or seven ('school' was 'cool' and 'skittles' were 'kittles', etc.), but it seems like Ollie has problems with a lot of letters. There will be times when a whole word he says is missing every consonant so it's just not understandable. He slurs his words, too, and he doesn't have any diction whatsoever most of the time. Given his father's singing, who expects diction? ;)

And I know we only see fifteen minutes of their day, but is it just me, or does he not talk...very much? Obviously he talks. He has times where he will greet the camera and go off about something great that's happening, but I don't know. He doesn't talk as much as most kids his age. I have a four year old niece who talks a mile a minute, but Ollie doesn't seem to do that. All the kids I have babysat talk a mile a minute unless they've been occupied with television or toys...that's what I'm used to kids doing. I wonder if Ollie talks and talks all day while the camera is off?
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby Pineapples » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:26 am

I just want to rant about the Johnsons but their thread is dead.. These pair really are disgusting people. They use their children for clickbaiting every single day. Constantly using thumbnails of them distressed and crying. And the lowest of the low last week they used tals grandfather who is in the advanced stage of Alzheimer's disease. I really don't like this pair at all.
Pineapples
True Gossiper

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:33 am

Pineapples wrote:I just want to rant about the Johnsons but their thread is dead.. These pair really are disgusting people. They use their children for clickbaiting every single day. Constantly using thumbnails of them distressed and crying. And the lowest of the low last week they used tals grandfather who is in the advanced stage of Alzheimer's disease. I really don't like this pair at all.

The only thing I like about this couple are their sweet little girls but I'll just see them on the bumps vlog. I cannot stand them at all. Jeffrey had a creepy vibe and Natalia comes across as very fake. I agree about the click bait. I couldnt even bear to watch that vlog with the grandfather in the thumbnail. They are also horrible dog owners. Probably the worst of any YouTube family I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper

Postby pllfan5 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:40 am

Pineapples wrote:I just want to rant about the Johnsons but their thread is dead.. These pair really are disgusting people. They use their children for clickbaiting every single day. Constantly using thumbnails of them distressed and crying. And the lowest of the low last week they used tals grandfather who is in the advanced stage of Alzheimer's disease. I really don't like this pair at all.

They're absolutely disgusting. I wonder how their family feels about exploiting her grandfather's tragic illness to make a quick buck on YouTube. My grandmother died of Alzheimer's, and after seeing what she went through I can't comprehend how someone can be so sick to exploit a human being who is going through that disease. If they were my relatives I would never speak to them again.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
pllfan5
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:02 am

pllfan5 wrote:

They're absolutely disgusting. I wonder how their family feels about exploiting her grandfather's tragic illness to make a quick buck on YouTube. My grandmother died of Alzheimer's, and after seeing what she went through I can't comprehend how someone can be so sick to exploit a human being who is going through that disease. If they were my relatives I would never speak to them again.

It is cruel. Alzheimer's is a horrible disease, and is cruel all by itself, and to exploit it is just disgusting.
Jeff has a total Eddie Haskell vibe. He's always sucking up to Bryan and telling him how amazing he is, and what a great singer he is. And I know it's not OK to make fun of physical appearance, but seeing Bryan and Jeff together is like that nursery rhyme about Jack Sprat and his wife.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby tintin15 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:04 am

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

The only thing I like about this couple are their sweet little girls but I'll just see them on the bumps vlog. I cannot stand them at all. Jeffrey had a creepy vibe and Natalia comes across as very fake. I agree about the click bait. I couldnt even bear to watch that vlog with the grandfather in the thumbnail. They are also horrible dog owners. Probably the worst of any YouTube family I've seen.

I don't watch them simply because Jeff skeeves me out and annoys me! What makes them horrible dog owners? I'm very curious.
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:10 am

There are comments saying that it's disrespectful and exploitive to use Tal's sick grandfather for views, and they aren't getting attacked!
But I had to laugh at this comment. I'm a sick individual. But every day I pray for the whole family's "grammar".[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/fce54d2ad0137568e4ed7d58ceae0d43.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Theirmom » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:16 am

tintin15 wrote:

I don't watch them simply because Jeff skeeves me out and annoys me! What makes them horrible dog owners? I'm very curious.

(Disclaimer, I've got two golden retrievers, I adore the breed, and I'm incredibly bias when it comes to this dog)

I rarely watch them, but from what I've seen, they're just not dog people. They went out and got one of the most family oriented dog breeds out there, and make her be alone a lot. Goldens need their people. They need cuddling, play, obedience to keep from getting bored, and if they have kids in the family, they NEED to be with their kids. We have two goldens, and it would be beyond cruel to separate them from the kids. Molly is always pining for her people through a glass door.

It's like they got her because she was the cutest puppy. It's sad, because goldens are EASY dogs. They're easy to train, they love to please, they're happy to be energetic AND lazy. They fit themselves to their family. It makes me sick to see such a lovely golden girl not being appreciated for the beautiful animal that she is.
:roll:
Theirmom
True Gossiper

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:17 am

tintin15 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

The dog is always alone, in a kennel or in the fence outside. They are at the lumps 99% of the time so the dog gets no attention. She went off to training with the lumps dog and they admitted they had never bothered training her before that and the girls were scared to go in the backyard because she would jump on them. Now she has to lay on a pillow the entire time she is in the house because before training she would jump up on all the furniture.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper

Postby nrsunshine » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:22 am

Theirmom wrote:
tintin15 wrote:

(Disclaimer, I've got two golden retrievers, I adore the breed, and I'm incredibly bias when it comes to this dog)

I rarely watch them, but from what I've seen, they're just not dog people. They went out and got one of the most family oriented dog breeds out there, and make her be alone a lot. Goldens need their people. They need cuddling, play, obedience to keep from getting bored, and if they have kids in the family, they NEED to be with their kids. We have two goldens, and it would be beyond cruel to separate them from the kids. Molly is always pining for her people through a glass door.

It's like they got her because she was the cutest puppy. It's sad, because goldens are EASY dogs. They're easy to train, they love to please, they're happy to be energetic AND lazy. They fit themselves to their family. It makes me sick to see such a lovely golden girl not being appreciated for the beautiful animal that she is.

My golden is 80 pounds and still thinks she fits in my lap. I let her. It makes her happy.

Those dogs thrive off attention, to get one and ignore it is just downright cruel.
nrsunshine
Talker

Postby Theirmom » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:38 am

nrsunshine wrote:
My golden is 80 pounds and still thinks she fits in my lap. I let her. It makes her happy.

Those dogs thrive off attention, to get one and ignore it is just downright cruel.

This is currently what I'm trying to type over lol[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/64b105c2a546eab15e133b0ac980560c.jpg[/img]
Theirmom
True Gossiper

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:40 am

One of my dogs is half golden. He is about 95 lbs and a total lap dog and loves my kids. I would never banish him to the yard or kennel he's part of the family.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper

Postby nrsunshine » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:41 am

Theirmom wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:

This is currently what I'm trying to type over lol[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/64b105c2a546eab15e133b0ac980560c.jpg[/img]

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/3b4ba7a00f82d8c9b000890eaab36aa3.jpg[/img]

Here's mine.

They're dopes, but we love them.
nrsunshine
Talker

Postby nrsunshine » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:46 am

Theirmom wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/85ebbd208d5775d72b05824ac2ebdd87.jpg[/img]

Or one with both of them.

*shows off dogs with no shame*
Last edited by nrsunshine on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
nrsunshine
Talker

Postby tintin15 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 am

That's awful. Why get a FAMILY DOG if it's not going to be your family? Any dog that I ever get, no matter what breed, will always be to add to my family...why anyone would ignore a dog that thrives on family is so stupid.

If they wanted something to ignore, they should have gotten an older cat from the shelter that likes solitude. Heck, there might have even been a shelter dog that prefers to be alone.

But I guess that wouldn't be as fun, cute, and typical :roll:
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby Amelia322 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:49 am

Snooze fest vlog don't bother it's covered by a full 15 min montage.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:51 am

nrsunshine wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/c63616a78f1de804f715fad4757487c0.jpg[/img]

My big freckled golden mix.
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/35fc872a78909067b9e3941129852f03.jpg[/img]

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper

Postby Theirmom » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:53 am

All right. One more and then I'll stop contributing to the adorable threadjack. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/23f74a85284d0b60fd5cf0aafe2a7b95.jpg[/img]
My boys

The old guy is pure breed, and the younger one has a touch of border collie.
Theirmom
True Gossiper

Postby tgo93 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:00 am

tintin15 wrote:That's awful. Why get a FAMILY DOG if it's not going to be your family? Any dog that I ever get, no matter what breed, will always be to add to my family...why anyone would ignore a dog that thrives on family is so stupid.

If they wanted something to ignore, they should have gotten an older cat from the shelter that likes solitude. Heck, there might have even been a shelter dog that prefers to be alone.

But I guess that wouldn't be as fun, cute, and typical :roll:

Exactly. I mean dogs at their core are pack animals, for the majority of them forcing them to be alone even when you're around is just cruel! Admittedly I may spoil my dog a bit - he goes to daycare a few times a week cause I feel bad leaving him alone 5 days a week (and it exhausts him)
tgo93
Talker

Postby nrsunshine » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:02 am

It just kills me. My Husband is Military and when we used to live on base the whole 'let's get a dog and lock it outside and ignore it' mentality is strong af.

Bothers the hell out of me.
nrsunshine
Talker

Postby galifreyancatlady » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:06 am

nrsunshine wrote:It just kills me. My Husband is Military and when we used to live on base the whole 'let's get a dog and lock it outside and ignore it' mentality is strong af.

Bothers the hell out of me.

Most of that is due to dependapotamuses who are "so in love" with a cute puppy, but lack the maturity to actually care for the animal while their husband is away. They want the cute Christmas present but not the full grown dog.

Which sounds like a couple of our vloggers if you ask me.

galifreyancatlady
Amateur

Postby heymallie » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:23 am

A little OT, but I watched the defranco's latest vlog and there are drastic differences between Trey and Ollie. Trey is almost three and you can understand almost if not everything he is saying, has conversations with his mom, can count to 30, knows his colors, and can say chocolate milk! I know comparing children is rude, and if nothing is truly wrong with Ollie the lumps don't have any excuses. Plus I saw this in the comments, I completely agree[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/61a28fe3162a822b0e3939319f8a8295.jpg[/img]

heymallie
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:36 am

nrsunshine wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/85ebbd208d5775d72b05824ac2ebdd87.jpg[/img]

I gotta share too! Golden/German Shepherd mix:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/73a802af1c5a165d36db9641ae490296.jpg[/img]
I would never in a million years banish him outside.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay