E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

nugget12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by nugget12 »

Argh I can't believe they told their just 3 year old and almost 2 year old they want another baby. They have no concept of that, how it happens, the time frame of a pregnancy, etc. They will probably think the baby will show up tomorrow. lol What is wrong with these people? Seriously? It would be different if Ellie were already pregnant and they could watch her belly grow. For all they know it could take 9 months to a year "or even longer" to even get pregnant again! Toddlers and Preschoolers time frame reference is not like adults and they take most things literally. They must really want views! Nice job teaching the teenyboppers how to parent guys, great job! lol Do they know nothing about childhood development?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I guess Ellie's IF went away?

She sounds pretty confident she'll be pregnant soon if she's telling the boys.

Great parenting btw
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I guess Ellie's IF went away?

She sounds pretty confident she'll be pregnant soon if she's telling the boys.

Great parenting btw Image
Almost too confident after her saying that the IUD shouldn't have affected her cycles and they were irregular. I am amazed how much they are talking about this topic and do you think they will continue to have daily updates?
ljhighland1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ljhighland1 »

So. Many. Teeth.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

Why are they telling Jackson he'll be 4 years old when the baby comes? She's not pregnant yet. They're seriously way too confident they won't have problems this time...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Stuuu3 wrote:Why are they telling Jackson he'll be 4 years old when the baby comes? She's not pregnant yet. They're seriously way too confident they won't have problems this time...
Not what if they got pregnant quickly, but then had a loss? Would they just let the kids keep thinking she's pregnant, or would they explain that to them as well?

They are sharing way too much information for children to adequately process.
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

Four grown adults and not one of them could figure out how a convection oven works? These people are seriously dumb as rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ljhighland1 wrote:So. Many. Teeth.

Why doesn't Jared shave before church? He is always "We just got home from church" with this scraggly five o'clock shadow. Just wondering.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

lmmomSD wrote:
ljhighland1 wrote:So. Many. Teeth.

Why doesn't Jared shave before church? He is always "We just got home from church" with this scraggly five o'clock shadow. Just wondering.

I think all of them look better when they've shaved. I've never like this unshaven look.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
claireprairie123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by claireprairie123 »

She's only being so confident because this is all to keep views. So they need a constant high level of excitement as if it's going to happen tomorrow, when it's likely months away. Telling the boys is strictly a views thing - how do we keep talking about this in a way that we haven't yet? Either way, so, so obnoxious. And so transparent.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

They are strangely confident. As someone who went through IF, I don't understand that at all. There were so many cringeworthy moments. Ellie saying that Jackson will be four. And then she said he'll have one year with the baby before he goes to kindergarten. Um, are you guys sending him away? What an odd thing to say, even if it's a full day kindergarten. Jared knows Ellie has anxiety and he's hyping this up. That's not a supportive spouse! I just picture Ellie flipping out if this doesn't happen for them right away. I guess that will make for great thumbnails...
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I also agree it's weird telling the kids now, at least with them being as young as they are. ..... I've heard things about the IUD causing issues getting pregnant immediately. And since she's had issues in the past getting pregnant, it seems even more likely it may take a while. ..... I can't really say a lot about the IUD though since I've never had one. Lol the thought of it terrifies me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

Hi, I just registered, but I have been reading here for about 2-3 months. I started watching Ellie and Jared few months ago, mostly old videos of doctor visits and pregnancy updates etc.

I think I found them through Daily Bumps, I watched Missy's surgery (uterine septum surgery) videos, because I was about to have the same surgery as her.

And by the way, English is not my first language, so please forgive me my mistakes. I'm from Finland, northern Europe. That's also the reason, why I was interested in E&J, because Jared used to live in Finland (do you guys know how long? Years, months?). I saw a video, where he met a Finnish female missionary in Utah (Salt lake city maybe?) and he spoke some Finnish, so I assume he stayed longer than just few weeks. His Finnish was ok, and very funny to hear :D

Did E&J have plan at some point to come to Finland? Or have they been to Finland together/as a family and I have just missed it? It would be funny as hell, if they visited Finland :D Jared mentions Finland quite often and the last time I remember was at Carl and Jinger's house when he said something about "Rullakebab" (my username), which is a popular fast food in Finland.

I hope I'm making sense :) I used to like E&J but now I don't know, the "babyfever" is annoying and they obviously are doing it for the views and I think it was so weird talking to Jackson about babies.. he's so little that he's going to think that the baby will be there like tomorrow... and with their history of infertility and Ellies PCOS etc. I don's understand. how they are so confident? Maybe because Calvin was actually conceived naturally, they think it's just going to happen this time also.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Jared was in Finland for two years on his Mormon mention. I think they've mentioned how it would be cool to visit someday as a family, but they have no plans to do it anytime soon

Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

ja14 wrote:Jared was in Finland for two years on his Mormon mention. I think they've mentioned how it would be cool to visit someday as a family, but they have no plans to do it anytime soon

Ok, thanks! Oh, so he was a missionary (if that is the correct term) too. He has probably been at my local LDS temple because he mentioned visiting also my home town. I'm not LDS, though.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Of course they are confident this time around. Its obvious that they have the money for any kind of fertility treatment they may need this time around. With jackson it was a different story and they are lucky she ended up pregnant naturally (with him AND cal) because they probably wouldnt have had the money back then for ivf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Cgl33 wrote:They are strangely confident. As someone who went through IF, I don't understand that at all. There were so many cringeworthy moments. Ellie saying that Jackson will be four. And then she said he'll have one year with the baby before he goes to kindergarten. Um, are you guys sending him away? What an odd thing to say, even if it's a full day kindergarten. Jared knows Ellie has anxiety and he's hyping this up. That's not a supportive spouse! I just picture Ellie flipping out if this doesn't happen for them right away. I guess that will make for great thumbnails...
Their stupidity is astounding. It actually surprises me more each and every day. Didn't watch the vlog, and I am definitely not going to add to their ego by giving it a click after reading all this. I've never been frustrated over someone wanting to have a baby- but with them, I don't even want to think of it happening. We all obviously see that they want a baby for the views and money. We can see right through them! It sucks that they don't want a baby for the right reasons. They see that it's important for their CHANNEL right now. Smh. They are just going to confuse their kids with all of this talk. I know they have the money for IVF and all of this stuff to try and have a baby if all else fails, but how can you time it out so perfectly? What if you can't get pregnant right away, or you do and something tragic happens? Stupid, stupid. I've never gone away from watching them even though they pissed me off, but this is way too much. I can't give them a view. They think everything goes their way and works in their favor every time. Sorry, you guys have another thing coming for you!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Of course it's all going to work out fine. God loves them, and won't _let_ her struggle to get pregnant, or conceive a boy! They got Jackson, subscribers, Calvin, the Ice Palace, Penny, the trip to Hawaii, and the little If community award. God is obviously SO happy with their lovely LDS example to the world, and will continue to reward them accordingly.
(Yes, it's sarcasm. But I think Ellie really feels that way.)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:Of course it's all going to work out fine. God loves them, and won't _let_ her struggle to get pregnant, or conceive a boy! They got Jackson, subscribers, Calvin, the Ice Palace, Penny, the trip to Hawaii, and the little If community award. God is obviously SO happy with their lovely LDS example to the world, and will continue to reward them accordingly.
(Yes, it's sarcasm. But I think Ellie really feels that way.)

I agree. Ellie thinks good things happen to good people. This is why she feels justified in looking down on those less fortunate (like retail workers), she feels like she's actually better than them. There's no empathy for others or concept of reality there.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I was reading through old threads and saw this, oh how the mighty have fallen.
IMG_5814.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”