Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by gemmie »

webby wrote:lol first time I've ever said anything on that topic or to you but ok as you wish bby gurl

Sent from my 0PJA2
Britney?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

nrsunshine wrote:
webby wrote:lol first time I've ever said anything on that topic or to you but ok as you wish bby gurl

Sent from my 0PJA2

First of all, don't call me 'bby gurl'. Learn how to spell.

Second of all, bye now. You won't be missed in my life.
Lol you just lost your shit with somebody who was on your side. Get a grip.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:

Sent from my 0PJA2

First of all, don't call me 'bby gurl'. Learn how to spell.

Second of all, bye now. You won't be missed in my life.
Lol you just lost your shit with somebody who was on your side. Get a grip.
The fact that you consider that to be me 'losing my shit' is amusing.

Lol k.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

I'm just gonna go ahead and remove myself from this thread.

It blows my mind that I'm part of a few other threads on this board and have zero issues but when I come back here I seem to have one with someone every time.

So.. I'm just going to walk away before I get myself banned.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

I like how everyone here just assumes Ashley is such a good person and wouldn't be the one to not allow Chris to see the kids.
We don't know her at all. She obviously is not perfect so why would we all assume she's not the bad guy in this situation?

Like, Chris and Jess do things wrong and can be shitty parents, but that doesn't mean it is always their fault when it comes to coparenting issues.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

It doesnt make much sense that ashley wouldnt let her kids see their own dad when she knows they only see him every few months anyway. Maybe she has a restraining order against him for the whole stabby thing and he cant just show up unannounced. Jess makes chris seem like the best dad in the world, but its so obvious that he is a bare minimum kind of dad.

MRES83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MRES83 »

Ashley admitted to not letting Chris take Caden and Tommy to disneyworld last year, so theres a good chance she wouldnt let him see them this time either.
I don't understand how all these parents can't put their feelings aside and do whats best for their children.
Its only hurting the kids.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

nadsbliss wrote:
smom12 wrote:She is so salty. If I didn't know any better I would think she still has feelings for him. Why be so bitter and jealous otherwise if she didn't?

She may still has some feelings for him. After all is Drake who left her. I don't think it has to do with him cheating multiple times on her as she revenge back by sleeping with some random dude...
I feel like with Gabe she's just sad that it didn't work out as she planned, probably the reason why she tries to portray it as the perfect friendship, that's the closest she'll get with Gabe. With Drake she's just salty and hurt. 3 years is not a long time to actually heal from the mess that was their marriages, while trying to squeeze in her new marriage. That's why she's also so desperate to portray Chris, her, Gabe and Amber as best friends. That singles out Drake, who is not only odd with the kids, but also he must be the weird guy, because everybody else gets along soooo well. As much as I don't like Drake, but I doubt all of them like each other too much, Jess and Amber maybe, but the rest hm...
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

MRES83 wrote:Ashley admitted to not letting Chris take Caden and Tommy to disneyworld last year, so theres a good chance she wouldnt let him see them this time either.
I don't understand how all these parents can't put their feelings aside and do whats best for their children.
Its only hurting the kids.
Oh wow, that sucks. Maybe there is more going on behind the scenes than we know?
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Ashley is probably bitter that Chris moved six hours away to play daddy to another woman's kids. I mean, its salty and wrong, but I can kind of get why she wouldn't let him see his sons. So u drove all the way down here to take another woman's kids on a birthday vacation? Fuck outta here.

And for anyone who asked, Mimi's snapchat is WendyPayne24

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

shilohjulia wrote:Ashley is probably bitter that Chris moved six hours away to play daddy to another woman's kids. I mean, its salty and wrong, but I can kind of get why she wouldn't let him see his sons. So u drove all the way down here to take another woman's kids on a birthday vacation? Fuck outta here.

I think Tommy and Caden are old enough to decide if they want to see their dad, though. It should be up to them. Ashely doesn't have to let Chris take them anywhere; they can have a supervised visitation.

Although I'm sure there is a lot going on that we don't know about. Maybe in the past Chris has not lived up to promises to visit them. Or maybe one of them has an event that weekend and Chris couldn't go to it because he's taking the twins to Legoland. Who knows.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

marshmallowfluf wrote:It doesnt make much sense that ashley wouldnt let her kids see their own dad when she knows they only see him every few months anyway. Maybe she has a restraining order against him for the whole stabby thing and he cant just show up unannounced. Jess makes chris seem like the best dad in the world, but its so obvious that he is a bare minimum kind of dad.

Jess doesn't care because he's a "great" dad to her kids and Adsense. Just like Glenn was an awesome stepdad to her.
He's great to Adsense and Landen. It doesn't seem like he has much of a relationship with the others.
Remember in the court documents Ashley filled out, she said before he started dating Jess, he would miss days with his kids and disappear for long periods of time. So he really is Drake to her.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Looking at what we know, I don't blame Ashley for her decisions. Her ex-husband married a woman who exploits her innocent children on social media to make a living. Over 400k people know about her and her sons, and the area of California that they live in. I get that the boys should see their father but it can't be easy being in that situation and making decisions. And there might be stuff that Chris has done that we don't know about.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
kecx12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kecx12 »

pllfan5 wrote:Looking at what we know, I don't blame Ashley for her decisions. Her ex-husband married a woman who exploits her innocent children on social media to make a living. Over 400k people know about her and her sons, and the area of California that they live in. I get that the boys should see their father but it can't be easy being in that situation and making decisions. And there might be stuff that Chris has done that we don't know about.
Exactly. Ashley knows that Jess films every aspect of her life and she's made it clear that she doesn't like having her sons plastered all over the internet. I wouldn't blame Ashley one bit if she didn't want her kids going to Disney or Legoland with Jess and her camera crew.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

shilohjulia wrote:Ashley is probably bitter that Chris moved six hours away to play daddy to another woman's kids. I mean, its salty and wrong, but I can kind of get why she wouldn't let him see his sons. So u drove all the way down here to take another woman's kids on a birthday vacation? Fuck outta here.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

If I was in Ashley's situation I'd say no too, and Idc if that makes me salty or a bitch. Tommy and Caden would only be included on the trip to portray the perfect blended family, if I was Ashley I would try to avoid having my kids on camera as much as possible, I don't doubt Jessica would've pulled her camera out while picking them up and film their whole neighborhood. But to be honest I think Jess and Chris probably didn't even ask, and that's all on Chris. At the end of the day they're his kids and he's the one at fault.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

People here are so hypocritical.

Jess is a bad mother and being petty if she tells drake he can't have the boys outside of his time.

But Ashley is a good mother because she doesn't let Chris take the boys when not his time.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

notapnutmommy wrote:People here are so hypocritical.

Jess is a bad mother and being petty if she tells drake he can't have the boys outside of his time.

But Ashley is a good mother because she doesn't let Chris take the boys when not his time.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Just some of the typical double standards or the people on this board.
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

If it's not drakes weekend with the boys, which it clearly isn't then why does it matter? They weren't going to that party even if they were in town that would require drake to take them for time he isn't "allowed"

Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

I don't know if I'd say it's hypocritical,it's not one person saying both things it's different people having different opinions seeing things from different points of view,I think we can all agree EVERY one of the adults involved have done wrong at some point.....and jess defo dyes Lillias hair

Return to “JesssFam”