BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Unread post by amykay »

99% sure in her last snap she is at Old Navy. What could she POSSIBLY need at Old Navy!!??
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

amykay wrote:99% sure in her last snap she is at Old Navy. What could she POSSIBLY need at Old Navy!!??
Summer clothes. Her last Old Navy haul was for SPRING clothes lol
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

She probably donated all of her non-maternity clothes when she got pregnant, so now she needs to get herself a whole new wardrobe.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Don't y'all know you gotta spend money to make money? She needs to make another haul video. She will probably be so "original" and make her kids model the clothes like Katie did with MG in her target haul.
Momi0507
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momi0507 »

exracer wrote:On instagram she posted a picture of Nolan in his car seat, and someone commented about the overlapping belts and questioned the safety of it. She was being really nice about it, too, not at all rude or anything... and B's followers jumped all over her. And then I noticed that one of them posted from an instagram account called "arianolanharlow." That is so creepy! Why do people do that? Do they think it's flattering to be so obsessed with someone (or someone's kids)? Ick.

That was me commenting on her car seat setup. I saw her post (and all of the certified tech advice AGAINST the 3-across set up she has) in a fb car seat group. Although I don't always agree with Britney, she obviously loves her kids and it surprises me that she has went against all of the well-meaning advice she's gotten when it comes to this situation. It's disappointing, because it's SO serious ;/
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Mel1011 wrote:She definitely needed to use less rice if those meals were intended for weight loss.
Aren't you supposed to increase your calories when exclusively breast feeding
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Mel1011 wrote:She definitely needed to use less rice if those meals were intended for weight loss.
One cup of cooked rice only has around 200 calories...
DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DecemberEm »

Momi0507 wrote:
exracer wrote:On instagram she posted a picture of Nolan in his car seat, and someone commented about the overlapping belts and questioned the safety of it. She was being really nice about it, too, not at all rude or anything... and B's followers jumped all over her. And then I noticed that one of them posted from an instagram account called "arianolanharlow." That is so creepy! Why do people do that? Do they think it's flattering to be so obsessed with someone (or someone's kids)? Ick.

That was me commenting on her car seat setup. I saw her post (and all of the certified tech advice AGAINST the 3-across set up she has) in a fb car seat group. Although I don't always agree with Britney, she obviously loves her kids and it surprises me that she has went against all of the well-meaning advice she's gotten when it comes to this situation. It's disappointing, because it's SO serious ;/
About a month after Britney posted in the car seat group there was a huge overhaul with what was considered overlapping belts, and the whole situation was clarified. Britney's 3 across situation is completely safe, and tech approved now.
Pgm2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pgm2016 »

Amelia322 wrote:Wtf her meal prep video, how can she call any of that healthy?!?

Barf. Just because you made it at home doesn't make it healthy lol. I mean she could've done without so much if she was trying to be healthy but it's a start I guess haha. How can everyone in the comments think it's healthy? She has tons of brown rice instead of veggies. And all seasonings barf again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eww I know! She said she was really trying to focus on protein and veggies and then filled half her container with rice haha. In the comments someone asked if the chicken tasted funny after a few days she said it tastes different but still ok. Gross! Idk maybe I'm weird but I don't eat leftovers or anything that many days out
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

DecemberEm wrote:
Momi0507 wrote:

About a month after Britney posted in the car seat group there was a huge overhaul with what was considered overlapping belts, and the whole situation was clarified. Britney's 3 across situation is completely safe, and tech approved now.
Can you find a source for that? Post a link. Thanks
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Pgm2016 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Wtf her meal prep video, how can she call any of that healthy?!?

Barf. Just because you made it at home doesn't make it healthy lol. I mean she could've done without so much if she was trying to be healthy but it's a start I guess haha. How can everyone in the comments think it's healthy? She has tons of brown rice instead of veggies. And all seasonings barf again.

eww I know! She said she was really trying to focus on protein and veggies and then filled half her container with rice haha. In the comments someone asked if the chicken tasted funny after a few days she said it tastes different but still ok. Gross! Idk maybe I'm weird but I don't eat leftovers or anything that many days out
I don't understand why she doesn't just cook a little extra dinner each night and have the left overs from dinner for lunch the next day. She has to cook dinner for Ean and the kids anyway. I only eat left overs the day after they're cooked. Food poisoning once in my life is enough for me, I'm not risking it. Especially when it comes to chicken.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Pgm2016 wrote:

I wouldn't want to eat the same thing ever day for a week. I definable don't want to eat 5 day old chicken.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Pgm2016 wrote:

I wouldn't want to eat the same thing ever day for a week. I definable don't want to eat 5 day old chicken.
This is exactly the point I was trying to make before. Meal prepping isn't fun and no one wants to eat the same thing for days on end. It's really only something you do when you absolutely have to. She still has to make Nolan lunch so she should be able to fix herself something quick too. It doesn't have to be a whole big meal. A sandwich, wrap or salad or even dinner leftovers should be just fine.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I'm still LOL ing at the fact that she meal preps. She's a stay at home mom FFS.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
Aren't you supposed to increase your calories when exclusively breast feeding
Oh right. I forgot about that.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It won't let me edit my last post.

"..ever day.." bahaha *every day. That sounds like something Britney would say.
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoyMistress »

I can't believe B. used aluminum foil on the tray to cook her supposedly healthy food in the latest meal prep. video. She even suggested it to her followers. Ppl should not heat aluminum foil with food on it. That can cause metal poisoning which can lead to serious health problems. If you wanna keep your tray clean use baking paper instead.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

smom12 wrote:I'm still LOL ing at the fact that she meal preps. She's a stay at home mom FFS.

Right?! I work full time so I just make extra dinner each night and take the leftovers with me for lunch. I love weekends when Im home and can make a fresh salad or sandwhich for lunch...would be healthier too than all that oil.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

CoyMistress wrote:I can't believe B. used aluminum foil on the tray to cook her supposedly healthy food in the latest meal prep. video. She even suggested it to her followers. Ppl should not heat aluminum foil with food on it. That can cause metal poisoning which can lead to serious health problems. If you wanna keep your tray clean use baking paper instead.
What is foil for if not using it in the oven/toaster?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

js2013 wrote:
CoyMistress wrote:I can't believe B. used aluminum foil on the tray to cook her supposedly healthy food in the latest meal prep. video. She even suggested it to her followers. Ppl should not heat aluminum foil with food on it. That can cause metal poisoning which can lead to serious health problems. If you wanna keep your tray clean use baking paper instead.
What is foil for if not using it in the oven/toaster?

I use it for covering/storing food

Return to “Britneyandbaby”