• Advertisement

DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Sykes wrote:
ughpleasee wrote:Thank you to everyone who shared pictures of their dogs! All of them are beautiful and adorable :love2: :love2:

I second this. A very nice break from the disaster that is Daily Bumps. My pets (a dog and 4 cats) are all long gone now and terribly missed. They were my family. Seeing all yours and knowing they are loved as they should be brings back so many good memories.

As for the Lumps and the Johnsons...I hope they all are reincarnated as dogs and have owners just like them!

My very best friend has 3 rescue collies, 2 Westies, and a great Dane that she is dog sitting while her owners are working overseas. Those dogs live an amazing life. Duck for their birthdays, eating at outdoor cafes in New Orleans, etc. All of us who know her want to come back as one of her dogs in a future life. I'm not as doting as she is, but I do adore my boy and would never ever leave him outside to watch us the way the Johnsons and DB do with Karma and Molly, and probably will do eventually with Luna. Pets are accessories to them, which is funny, because Missy _says_ she's an animal lover. But as usual, it's the _idea_ of the animal, not the reality that she loves. Same with marriage and kids.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby tintin15 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:46 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Sykes wrote:
ughpleasee wrote:Thank you to everyone who shared pictures of their dogs! All of them are beautiful and adorable :love2: :love2:

I second this. A very nice break from the disaster that is Daily Bumps. My pets (a dog and 4 cats) are all long gone now and terribly missed. They were my family. Seeing all yours and knowing they are loved as they should be brings back so many good memories.

As for the Lumps and the Johnsons...I hope they all are reincarnated as dogs and have owners just like them!

My very best friend has 3 rescue collies, 2 Westies, and a great Dane that she is dog sitting while her owners are working overseas. Those dogs live an amazing life. Duck for their birthdays, eating at outdoor cafes in New Orleans, etc. All of us who know her want to come back as one of her dogs in a future life. I'm not as doting as she is, but I do adore my boy and would never ever leave him outside to watch us the way the Johnsons and DB do with Karma and Molly, and probably will do eventually with Luna. Pets are accessories to them, which is funny, because Missy _says_ she's an animal lover. But as usual, it's the _idea_ of the animal, not the reality that she loves. Same with marriage and kids.

I was watching an old vlog a couple weeks ago, and Missy and Bryan found a dog wandering the streets and couldn't find which house it belonged to, so they had it follow them home and left it on the porch with a blanket, food, water...I can't see them doing anything like that today.

How is it that money can take away a trait like that? From helping lost dogs to getting rid of animals without even thinking about it, buying them because they're cute, not truly caring for them, etc. :(
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby Cgl33 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:56 pm

I had insomnia last night and watched an old look who's vlogging with Ollie. It was his nighttime routine. For dinner, he had quinoa, cottage cheese, and blueberries. It's hard to believe these are the same parents.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:00 pm

They're monsters. I have 4 cats and 1 German Shepherd and I could never get rid of them. Our Shepherd is going to be 12 in April and we plan on giving him a hat and treats spread out as well as a few bags of treats as his "gift" . I could never see BM doing that [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/c544996de008b3036f3578817a38da2a.jpg[/img]

I hope this picture can be seen....Brutus says "HI HI HI HI"
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby laughsatytfame » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:07 pm

tintin15 wrote:
I was watching an old vlog a couple weeks ago, and Missy and Bryan found a dog wandering the streets and couldn't find which house it belonged to, so they had it follow them home and left it on the porch with a blanket, food, water...I can't see them doing anything like that today.

How is it that money can take away a trait like that? From helping lost dogs to getting rid of animals without even thinking about it, buying them because they're cute, not truly caring for them, etc. :(

They definitely wouldn't do that now. They are above that now. I don't think money changed them. I think they were really awful people before the money they just hid it better. Even when you go back and watch them, the signs are there, but they are easily overlooked because they were busy. They were very busy emulating all the other vloggers, but did it with a zest. They were easy to watch because they were new. But their obnoxious holier than thou entitled traits have always been there. Money has made them lazy and into fooling themselves they are better or more important than others.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper

Postby nrsunshine » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:14 pm

I love all the puppy pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nrsunshine
Talker

Postby tintin15 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:52 pm

Well, now we know who draws the pictures that Ollie gets credit for.
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:03 pm

tintin15 wrote:Image

Well, now we know who draws the pictures that Ollie gets credit for.

OMG, she's SO talented! Georgia O'Keeffe, move over! There's another flower painter on the scene!

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby gatorade » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:05 pm

coming soon...missy will be selling her masterpieces to you...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gatorade
Amateur

Postby tgo93 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:05 pm

Getting in on the dog sharing train. My 9 month old wirehaired foxy/bichon cross Wilbur :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tgo93
Talker

Postby tintin15 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:12 pm

gatorade wrote:coming soon...missy will be selling her masterpieces to you...

Bryan: Free, one-of-a-kind painting by Missy Lanning with every order of my debut album 'Us'!

He would compare it to the works of Van Gogh, but does he know that is not a clothing designer or sunglasses brand
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:49 pm

Loving all the dog pics!

I totally side-eye how most vloggers treat their pets, and feel justified in doing so because I've spent THOUSANDS on special care for my pets in the last few years. Honestly, my pets are probably better cared for than some YTer's children!

Here's my two year old beagle

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170327/7c19872086d41e413adf7207ee38a5b7.jpg[/img]
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby tml43 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:55 pm

This made me LOL.

IDK if any of your follow any of the MTV Teen Mom girls, but one asked about chickens, and this was a reply from someone

Af if Missy knows how to take care of her chickens OR uses the eggs she gets. When was the last time they had eggs for breakfast on the vlog?
tml43
Informer

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:08 pm

tml43 wrote:This made me LOL.

IDK if any of your follow any of the MTV Teen Mom girls, but one asked about chickens, and this was a reply from someone

Af if Missy knows how to take care of her chickens OR uses the eggs she gets. When was the last time they had eggs for breakfast on the vlog?

Missy treats her chickens better than 99.9% of other people. Most chickens are living in factory farms in tiny cramped cages where they can't even spread their wings or stand up. I don't know many people besides maybe Martha Stuart that has such an extravagant coop. She feeds them well, she is just dumb about simple facts about them like the fact that you need longer daylight hours for them to make eggs.

I'm extremely jealous of her coop and chickens, I live in a subdivision so I sadly can't have them where I live. My family eats eggs every morning, it would be amazing to have fresh ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Those chickens eat better than her children!
What does she do with the eggs, anyway? She's so proud of them, but she doesn't use them. I don't get it.
But can you imagine how stoked Brynapple would be to have Chelsea tweet Missy? I'm sure it bugs the crap out of him that she and Katie are Twitter pals.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Germany2263 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:51 pm

Yes I'm late but: [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170327/2e91391a2a99029c5d34f0f86ba46a5b.jpg[/img]
Lovey Howell and Princess Bella these girls give me life and keep me from being a lonely army wife.
Germany2263
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:54 pm

pic.png

Cassie: How many tadpoles are there?
Ollie: 1, 2, 3,4, 7, 9
Cassie: Umm you missed 5
Missy: There are so many, huhhhh?

I'm surprised Bryan survived the hike....he made an excuse that Ollie was exhausted and wanted snacks, when he was the first to rip open the food basket and put his stupid earpiece in to do "work"...probably calling a restaurant to see if they can deliver to the water pond they were at hahahaha

Missy treats her pets likes shoes, she gets a new set with accessories and when she's done with them - she just moves on to more! I already knew they would be eating out - tadpole tank shopping must have really worn Bryan out completely - I'll be he was scarfing down a large pizza as soon as they left for the steak place hahaha
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby OrangeMeow » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:55 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170327/01be8a4aa7bd1a4d377a60cb5f7a5927.jpg[/img]
I don't have any dogs, but here are my kitty fur babies [SMILING CAT FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH][SMILING CAT FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]I was horrified when they gave away Zuri
OrangeMeow
Talker

Postby Germany2263 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:55 pm

And the boys[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170327/f3231630ba862511deb94ddcd29b4ace.jpg[/img]
The Professor and Gilligan Howell III
Germany2263
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:06 pm

lmmomSD wrote:Those chickens eat better than her children!
What does she do with the eggs, anyway? She's so proud of them, but she doesn't use them. I don't get it.
But can you imagine how stoked Brynapple would be to have Chelsea tweet Missy? I'm sure it bugs the crap out of him that she and Katie are Twitter pals.

If Chelsea tweets Missy, Bryan will be all over Twitter reaching out to MTV to get Missy on the show hahaha
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby honeybear » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:11 pm

This was the best thread derailment ever <3 I love seeing cute little doggies
honeybear
Gossiper

Postby Acbsktbll » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:16 pm

honeybear wrote:This was the best thread derailment ever <3 I love seeing cute little doggies

Actually it was quite annoying.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper

Postby abbytalks12 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:41 pm

Acbsktbll wrote:
honeybear wrote:This was the best thread derailment ever <3 I love seeing cute little doggies

You must be fun at parties.

abbytalks12
Talker

Postby ja14 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Good for them for actually taking the kids out to do something fun today!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper

Postby tintin15 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Acbsktbll wrote:

We can't help it when B&M are boring and give us nothing to talk about lol
tintin15
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay