• Advertisement

DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:15 pm

abbytalks12 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:
honeybear wrote:This was the best thread derailment ever <3 I love seeing cute little doggies

Actually it was quite annoying.

You must be fun at parties.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She's entitled to her opinion. She didn't complain when we were actually posting the pictures, just added her two cents after. (Sorry if my gender assumption is wrong) We did derail it pretty far. I loved it, but I can see how others might not.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby storeynyx » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:53 pm

100midas wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Ollie's going to be in school, twelve years old, and be told by the other kids that, no, Santa didn't bring you dino eggs. Santa doesn't exist. No, those aren't real dino eggs. Dinosaurs are extinct. No, those aren't dino eggs in your yard on Easter, they're plastic eggs put down by your parents.

I had a classmate like this when I was in the 5th grade. Still believed in Santa Claus, Easter Bunny etc. when the rest of us had grown out of it. He got bullied and made fun of all the way into middle school. Not that bullying is justified or okay in any situation, but if they never let him grow up they'll be stunting him socially. Hopefully they find/are finding a balance between stimulating his imagination and educating him.

I'm a little behind, but I had to add to this - we had these twins in my class in year 5, so we were around 10, who still believed in Santa. And, their mum asked all the teachers to tell us not to ruin it for them, so they got sent out of the room so we could be told. This WILL be Ollie, Missy insisting that the teachers "make" the other kids play into their delusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Talker

Postby storeynyx » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Ducklings4 wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:It sounded like it was an ear infection that never cleared up. Knowing how irresponsible they are, they probably didnt finish his last round of antibiotics.

That's not necessarily true. My oldest had ear infections and one round of antibiotics would not knock it out. So her infections were perpetual. On the flip side. When she was three and started speech therapy they knew from the sounds she was missing when her ear infections started and ended. When she was two she had so much fluid in her ear that her hearing was like hearing under water.
DB should get Ollie's hearing checked and when he finishes his round of antibiotics they should get his hearing rechecked.
I guess we will never hear about Finn's recheck.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't made the connection/looked into this. Missy is friends with Heidi Kim, and her eldest daughter is a similar age to Ollie and has had huge problems with ear infections, hearing, and speech

storeynyx
Talker

Postby Acbsktbll » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:04 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
abbytalks12 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:[quote="honeybear"]This was the best thread derailment ever <3 I love seeing cute little doggies

Actually it was quite annoying.

You must be fun at parties.

She's entitled to her opinion. She didn't complain when we were actually posting the pictures, just added her two cents after. (Sorry if my gender assumption is wrong) We did derail it pretty far. I loved it, but I can see how others might not.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk[/quote]
This is why I've always liked you! Thanks for seeing all sides.

And yes, she :)

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Acbsktbll » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:07 pm

storeynyx wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:It sounded like it was an ear infection that never cleared up. Knowing how irresponsible they are, they probably didnt finish his last round of antibiotics.

That's not necessarily true. My oldest had ear infections and one round of antibiotics would not knock it out. So her infections were perpetual. On the flip side. When she was three and started speech therapy they knew from the sounds she was missing when her ear infections started and ended. When she was two she had so much fluid in her ear that her hearing was like hearing under water.
DB should get Ollie's hearing checked and when he finishes his round of antibiotics they should get his hearing rechecked.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't made the connection/looked into this. Missy is friends with Heidi Kim, and her eldest daughter is a similar age to Ollie and has had huge problems with ear infections, hearing, and speech

My daughter had too. 6 months, 6 infections and finally had tubes. In the middle of this all I kept bringing up speech to her old ped and she shrugged it off. Friday was her 1 year anniversary for tubes and her speech has quadrupled since then.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Romeoxsavexme » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:14 pm

As much as I normally agree with what everyone is saying shaming Bryan for his attire during the hike is a pretty low blow. Yeah, it's probably not the best choice but we should be giving him credit for actually getting his body moving.

Romeoxsavexme
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:23 pm

storeynyx wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:

But then they would have to admit that Ollie isn't a perfect "actually advanced" little genius paleontology prodigy. And on top of that, the idea that they would need advice from anyone else is anathema to them. They know everything. Nobody can tell them how to raise their kids. That's their mantra.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby twinklepink88 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:37 pm

laughsatytfame wrote: They are actually putting time into raising a child. Missy & Bryan only put in time if it benefits them and even then we watch them get so exhausted. And that's with everything not just child rearing. lol Missy is one of those chronic lazy whiners who lets other people take care of her child, yet both her & bryan tout what an amazing mom she is. Not! I don't think anyone would care how their children were or weren't developing if the lumps were seen putting time and energy into them. Nope, all we see is time and energy put into wasting money and eating themselves into lazy stupors. I have second hand embarrassment for their parenting...well lack there of.

Exactly! I mean, I can definitely see not wanting to talk about your child's developmental and medical issues on Youtube, where in the future other people will be able to dig everything up by searching their names, but this really does not seem to be the case with Missy and Bryan. They COULD simply say "Thank you for your concern about Ollie's speech, and we promise we are on top of his developmental milestones with his medical provider, and that's all we are going to say about it for his future privacy", but instead they just ignore the issue completely in their daily "real life ups and downs" vlogs and film themselves buying their children every non-educational toy they see and feeding them every kind of processed crap imaginable. And if they do ever go anywhere near the issue at all, it's a super defensive "we know best, you only see 15 minutes and you all know nothing". If it were just the one issue, would not be so concerning, but they really do seem so narcissistic, immature and ignorant in so many different areas that it really is concerning that Ollie might have a serious delay or cognitive issue and they would be so irresponsible as to even completely deny the possibility in their own minds.
twinklepink88
Amateur

Postby jenhall1111 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:32 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I just want to rant about the Johnsons but their thread is dead.. These pair really are disgusting people. They use their children for clickbaiting every single day. Constantly using thumbnails of them distressed and crying. And the lowest of the low last week they used tals grandfather who is in the advanced stage of Alzheimer's disease. I really don't like this pair at all.

They're absolutely disgusting. I wonder how their family feels about exploiting her grandfather's tragic illness to make a quick buck on YouTube. My grandmother died of Alzheimer's, and after seeing what she went through I can't comprehend how someone can be so sick to exploit a human being who is going through that disease. If they were my relatives I would never speak to them again.

It is cruel. Alzheimer's is a horrible disease, and is cruel all by itself, and to exploit it is just disgusting.
Jeff has a total Eddie Haskell vibe. He's always sucking up to Bryan and telling him how amazing he is, and what a great singer he is. And I know it's not OK to make fun of physical appearance, but seeing Bryan and Jeff together is like that nursery rhyme about Jack Sprat and his wife.

My husband, son, and I are currently living with my in laws because my father-in -law has moderately advanced alzheimers. We relocated from California to Oregon last June. I have to admit that I seriously considered vlogging this experience. My husband and I decided that we'd revisit the idea after six months and I have to say that now, six plus months later, I don't think I'd have the courage to put such a deeply traumatic experience online for everyone and anyone to peruse.
As for the their click bait, it's disgusting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
jenhall1111
Amateur

Postby jenhall1111 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:40 pm

julim94 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170326/753aeda24bb8495c459d5a58f66d42ea.jpg[/img]
Here my puppy! It's chiweenie and her name is Molly

Your pup is adorable! This is one of my little darlings, Annabelle. She a dachshund-mini pincher, we say she's either a mini weenie or a weenie pincher!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
jenhall1111
Amateur

Postby actuallydear » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:02 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170327/95388989e2865412efefa78855dcb53f.jpg[/img]
This is Ollie! He thinks he is the size of his little (big) brother and sister.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170327/2f3482ea161480610d65305894a72644.jpg[/img]
This is Lucky & Lu.
Lucky will be 18 in a couple of days and miss Lu joined rainbow bridge last year.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby torii » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:34 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170327/8c806e32dd833558460e658f94aacb3e.jpg[/img] I love showing her off so this is Millie :-) she's about 4 months old & I adopted her from the shelter and she's my best friend

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
torii
Talker

Postby KatherineLouvain » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:39 am

These puppy pictures are making me melt, all of your dogs are so precious late to the party but this is my 8 month old furbaby Alfie who thinks everyone was put on this planet to play with him [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170327/3d9d3eef7ce7567aa6fd7ab659057050.jpg[/img]

KatherineLouvain
Informer

Postby OhHiImSam » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:16 am

This is a topic derailing I can get behind.

#dogsnotbumps

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
OhHiImSam
Extreme Gossiper

Postby iceyluv » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:52 am

Sorry to post a photo of my dog but all of your pups are so cute I had to join in!! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170327/69f12af9f6ca91f4a8d5e35234a8bffa.jpg[/img]

She's my big baby. Loves to cuddle!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
iceyluv
Amateur

Postby actuallydear » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:06 am

OhHiImSam wrote:This is a topic derailing I can get behind.

#dogsnotbumps

Haha, yes! It's very rare we have the thread move to something that doesn't end up with someone fighting.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:33 am

jenhall1111 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:[quote="Pineapples"]I just want to rant about the Johnsons but their thread is dead.. These pair really are disgusting people. They use their children for clickbaiting every single day. Constantly using thumbnails of them distressed and crying. And the lowest of the low last week they used tals grandfather who is in the advanced stage of Alzheimer's disease. I really don't like this pair at all.

They're absolutely disgusting. I wonder how their family feels about exploiting her grandfather's tragic illness to make a quick buck on YouTube. My grandmother died of Alzheimer's, and after seeing what she went through I can't comprehend how someone can be so sick to exploit a human being who is going through that disease. If they were my relatives I would never speak to them again.

It is cruel. Alzheimer's is a horrible disease, and is cruel all by itself, and to exploit it is just disgusting.
Jeff has a total Eddie Haskell vibe. He's always sucking up to Bryan and telling him how amazing he is, and what a great singer he is. And I know it's not OK to make fun of physical appearance, but seeing Bryan and Jeff together is like that nursery rhyme about Jack Sprat and his wife.

My husband, son, and I are currently living with my in laws because my father-in -law has moderately advanced alzheimers. We relocated from California to Oregon last June. I have to admit that I seriously considered vlogging this experience. My husband and I decided that we'd revisit the idea after six months and I have to say that now, six plus months later, I don't think I'd have the courage to put such a deeply traumatic experience online for everyone and anyone to peruse.
As for the their click bait, it's disgusting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk[/quote]
Unfortunately, I think that even if you started with the purest of intentions, to actually get views, you would end up having to be exploitative, and resort to clickbait. I get the impulse. I have talked about how I considered vlogging with my special needs daughter, because she's out of school now and looking for work, and thought that she might enjoy it, and it might help people, and yes-- make some $$. But she didn't want to, and I am glad she made that decision. I think we would have opened her up to too many cruel people, and invading her privacy even to maybe help others wasn't worth it. Plus, since your relative can't consent, it wouldn't be fair.
My heart goes out to you. My grandmother died of Alzheimer's, and my mother died of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, which is the human version of mad cow. Both erased the brains of wonderful, creative women. Terrible, terrible diseases.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby tml43 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:02 am

The title of the vlog today is

"BABY TRAPPED IN AN EASEL!"

FFS.
tml43
Informer

Postby onbreak » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:11 am

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
tml43 wrote:This made me LOL.

IDK if any of your follow any of the MTV Teen Mom girls, but one asked about chickens, and this was a reply from someone

Af if Missy knows how to take care of her chickens OR uses the eggs she gets. When was the last time they had eggs for breakfast on the vlog?

Missy treats her chickens better than 99.9% of other people. Most chickens are living in factory farms in tiny cramped cages where they can't even spread their wings or stand up. I don't know many people besides maybe Martha Stuart that has such an extravagant coop. She feeds them well, she is just dumb about simple facts about them like the fact that you need longer daylight hours for them to make eggs.

I'm extremely jealous of her coop and chickens, I live in a subdivision so I sadly can't have them where I live. My family eats eggs every morning, it would be amazing to have fresh ones.

I'm in Baltimore city, lots of backyard chicken coops aroubd here look like hers.. just a shed with a caged walking area
My husband and older two kids built ours.. its not huge we only have a few hens.. they have I've whole side off the yard to explore and enjoy

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Extreme Gossiper

Postby sammibro » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:15 am

After Finn dropped his string cheese, Bryan said it was fine because he just cleaned the floors:

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170327/5c280977583dbf04506c26bce739ad51.jpg[/img]

Um... Missy's dirty feet suggest otherwise:

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170327/035db8434ef4590435186ae8d24c0f3e.jpg[/img]

sammibro
Gossiper

Postby sammibro » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:18 am

tml43 wrote:The title of the vlog today is

"BABY TRAPPED IN AN EASEL!"

FFS.

"Ollie, did you see your brother? He was trapped in there." No. Finn was smart enough to get himself out with no problem. These TRAPPED titles are so over the top! I guess now there will be a million views on this boring vlog, too!

sammibro
Gossiper

Postby Sevan116 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:28 am

They couldn't go to church because they just needed to rest at home? Isn't that what they do every day???!?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker

Postby Edenberry » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:30 am

Sevan116 wrote:They couldn't go to church because they just needed to rest at home? Isn't that what they do every day???!?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

If it is their desire to take their children to church in order to teach them about their faith, this is the gravest disservice they can make as parents in their boys' lives. The thought process that it's okay to skip church when you feel like it is utterly contradictory to a Christian way of life.
Edenberry
Informer

Postby sammibro » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:40 am

They are going to turn Ollie into a little narcissist just like his mother! Jimmy asked to have a chocolate cake with half cream cheese icing and half chocolate icing because the printheth wouldn't eat it if there wasn't chocolate for her. Missy called it a compromise. I call it bullshit. Then the Happy Birthday song was sung to "Uncle" not "Jimmy". Why did the song have to be sung in relation to what Ollie calls him, rather than his name? For example, in my family, if we're singing Happy Birthday to my mom, my siblings and I call her mom, my kids call her grandma, and my dad calls her by her name. We don't all sing, "Happy Birthday Grandma" just because my kids are there! Maybe I'm nitpicking, but Ollie knows Jimmy's name, and he's the only one who calls him uncle, so why not let Jimmy be an individual and sing his actual name in the birthday song? It just gets under my skin that everything - including someone's else's birthday - revolves around Missy and her kid.

sammibro
Gossiper

Postby Theirmom » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:40 am

Remember when they said Ollie would start preschool in the spring? And now it's "sometime this year".

I bet he failed the readiness testing. And that's why they're doing all this educational stuff now.

:roll:
Theirmom
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay