2011WineMustache Part 35

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Gross she left the cat blood on the bed the kids were sitting on it. I would have taken it off and cleaned it right away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

Complains about stupid drivers... vlogs and drives in the next clip.. #Vanessalogic.
& also, what's with Vanessa and copying KK&babyJ's music all the time now..
sushisuni
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sushisuni »

do her cats have names?? or does she just refer to them as the cats??

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L05 using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:Gross she left the cat blood on the bed the kids were sitting on it. I would have taken it off and cleaned it right away

I thought the same thing! You could see the bloody spots right underneath Charlie when he was laying on the bed. How disgusting.

The close up of her face before she got her eyebrows done scared me. What a creep.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Image girlllll who did you piss off at the salon?

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

That video confirms how stupid she really is. Who puts their child down on a bed next to cat blood?!?! Her vlogging and complaining about other drivers is a joke. Also, who buys tickets without checking the dates with the person you are flying out to see? Im sure Lily is doing better with Nona bc I'm sure Nona doesn't sick her in front of a tv all day. I know it's normal to struggle after a baby is born, but Vanessa no longer appears to be struggling. She is coming off as being really selfish. She doesn't post very many pictures of Lily, and Lily is rarely seen in the Vlogs. Im sure she will use school as an excuse for leaving her behind this time. Why can't Lily miss one day of school to go with her? She could have flown out on a Friday and returned home on Sunday.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I can't edit by last post.

Did David get some type of bonus when he joined the military? Vanessa is spending a lot of money and I don't see how can all be YouTube money. She is spending more freely than she has in the past. I also wonder how David would feel about her dropping money on tickets to fly to Colorado and leaving Lily behind.
Fuzzybunz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fuzzybunz »

MommaOfThree wrote:I can't edit by last post.

Did David get some type of bonus when he joined the military? Vanessa is spending a lot of money and I don't see how can all be YouTube money. She is spending more freely than she has in the past. I also wonder how David would feel about her dropping money on tickets to fly to Colorado and leaving Lily behind.

They're getting BAH (Basic housing allowance) and separation pay. It's extra income on top of the regular E-3 pay he's getting. The Air Force doesn't give bonuses like that unless it's for reenlistment into a career field that is low manned.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Mel1011 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:Gross she left the cat blood on the bed the kids were sitting on it. I would have taken it off and cleaned it right away

I thought the same thing! You could see the bloody spots right underneath Charlie when he was laying on the bed. How disgusting.

The close up of her face before she got her eyebrows done scared me. What a creep.
Knowing how dirty Vanessa is...those sheets are probably still on her bed.
Candidbritney2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candidbritney2017 »

I would love to be a fly on the wall in her house! Because her life consists of now since David left is as follows:
Wake up and give mr man his boobie milk
Drag her butt out of bed and feed the other child
Send the child to her bedroom and plonk her infront of the tv or send her off to school
Mail her daily letter to David
Can't forget a Target trip
Come home and lay in bed with mr man until it is time to pick up her other child
Complain to the camera that her life is hard
Go pick up her less special child
Heats up leftovers for Lily and herself
Snapchat feeding mr man
Bath the less special child and put her to bed so she can have quality time with her golden mr man
Snapchat some more
Then she goes to bed
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

hannahbanana wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:

Omg she's disgusting, she doesn't know for sure what the cats problem is , yet she is contaminating her son ,
V said there was a smell, get real my cat was in heat and bleeding my house did not smell AT ALL,
Clean your house and stop sitting on your bed all day mooning over your favourite kid already!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
Mel1011 wrote: I thought the same thing! You could see the bloody spots right underneath Charlie when he was laying on the bed. How disgusting.

Omg she's disgusting, she doesn't know for sure what the cats problem is , yet she is contaminating her son ,
V said there was a smell, get real my cat was in heat and bleeding my house did not smell AT ALL,
Clean your house and stop sitting on your bed all day mooning over your favourite kid already!
[/quote][/quote]

He got his leg caught in something and lost a little chunk, the chunk rotting is probably what the smell was.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

^^^^^^

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I thought she left her pets with someone from care.com?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Plus her timeline doesn't add up. She had just gotten home a few hours before, noticed that cat bleeding, waited for Nona, went to the er for pets (which I'm sure didn't take 5 minutes), came home, sat on the bed (blood still there chillen) then took Lily to school, got her eyebrows done, went to target, went home, sat on the bed (blood is gone/cat has no bandage) did laundry(at this point but the blood was gone in earlier clip?) picks up Lily, goes to the park, cooks dinner, then facetimes that girl about going but in the beginning she had just gotten back? Or is it for a second trip? And all this happened in one day?

Nice editing Vanessa
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Blackswan wrote:Plus her timeline doesn't add up. She had just gotten home a few hours before, noticed that cat bleeding, waited for Nona, went to the er for pets (which I'm sure didn't take 5 minutes), came home, sat on the bed (blood still there chillen) then took Lily to school, got her eyebrows done, went to target, went home, sat on the bed (blood is gone/cat has no bandage) did laundry(at this point but the blood was gone in earlier clip?) picks up Lily, goes to the park, cooks dinner, then facetimes that girl about going but in the beginning she had just gotten back? Or is it for a second trip? And all this happened in one day?

Nice editing Vanessa

But Vanessa has no reason to lie! She'd never lie or try to fool us with tricky editing! She's the most honest YouTube mom that exists! /sarcasm
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:I thought she left her pets with someone from care.com?
She's getting called out about this in the comments lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kalipali wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Plus her timeline doesn't add up. She had just gotten home a few hours before, noticed that cat bleeding, waited for Nona, went to the er for pets (which I'm sure didn't take 5 minutes), came home, sat on the bed (blood still there chillen) then took Lily to school, got her eyebrows done, went to target, went home, sat on the bed (blood is gone/cat has no bandage) did laundry(at this point but the blood was gone in earlier clip?) picks up Lily, goes to the park, cooks dinner, then facetimes that girl about going but in the beginning she had just gotten back? Or is it for a second trip? And all this happened in one day?

Nice editing Vanessa

But Vanessa has no reason to lie! She'd never lie or try to fool us with tricky editing! She's the most honest YouTube mom that exists! /sarcasm
Oooh right right lol I'll just believe it then lol
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I thought she left her pets with someone from care.com?
She's getting called out about this in the comments lol

I'm sure care.com regrets giving her a sponsorship now lol. Her 12 year old viewers have probably already sent the company emails about Vanessa's animals.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by chs6213 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 292cb8.png

This was in response to someone suggesting she lied about using care.com... wow. Way to be bitchy, Vanessa. It's a valid question from subscribers who want to know if you're being honest or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “2011teenagemom”