DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

KaterTot wrote:As Bryan said for the when the kids want to get crafty and do arts and such. Such as stabbing each other I suppose. I can't believe he stuck those scissors he used to open that stuff in their craft box. I hope Missy noticed.
I took a screenshot but not sure how to upload. It is at the 7:25 mark on today's vlog. :?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
dailyraderhater

Unread post by dailyraderhater »

Long time lurker here. Did anyone else notice the disney magic bands on the counter at 7:30ish mark? It looks like they are going to Disney soon.
Puppiedogeyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Puppiedogeyes »

dailyraderhater wrote:Long time lurker here. Did anyone else notice the disney magic bands on the counter at 7:30ish mark? It looks like they are going to Disney soon.
Which would make sense since she got her nails painted red and black.. she said they have something planned and here nails fit that specific theme..
probably Mickey Mouse?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

sammibro wrote:They are going to turn Ollie into a little narcissist just like his mother! Jimmy asked to have a chocolate cake with half cream cheese icing and half chocolate icing because the printheth wouldn't eat it if there wasn't chocolate for her. Missy called it a compromise. I call it bullshit. Then the Happy Birthday song was sung to "Uncle" not "Jimmy". Why did the song have to be sung in relation to what Ollie calls him, rather than his name? For example, in my family, if we're singing Happy Birthday to my mom, my siblings and I call her mom, my kids call her grandma, and my dad calls her by her name. We don't all sing, "Happy Birthday Grandma" just because my kids are there! Maybe I'm nitpicking, but Ollie knows Jimmy's name, and he's the only one who calls him uncle, so why not let Jimmy be an individual and sing his actual name in the birthday song? It just gets under my skin that everything - including someone's else's birthday - revolves around Missy and her kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair, I HATE cream cheese and cream cheese frosting...but if it happens to be on someone's cake, I'll either not eat the cake OR scrape off the frosting. That is a true compromise when it's someone else's big day and THEY like cream cheese frosting. Missy's pickiness about cake is stupid...it always has to be chocolate on chocolate, no matter what. Did she make Jimmy's cake? I'm fairly certain she only eats cake that she makes.

I'm also fairly certain she uses fucking Betty Crocker, but whatever, she has the Midas touch :roll:
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

tintin15 wrote:
sammibro wrote:They are going to turn Ollie into a little narcissist just like his mother! Jimmy asked to have a chocolate cake with half cream cheese icing and half chocolate icing because the printheth wouldn't eat it if there wasn't chocolate for her. Missy called it a compromise. I call it bullshit. Then the Happy Birthday song was sung to "Uncle" not "Jimmy". Why did the song have to be sung in relation to what Ollie calls him, rather than his name? For example, in my family, if we're singing Happy Birthday to my mom, my siblings and I call her mom, my kids call her grandma, and my dad calls her by her name. We don't all sing, "Happy Birthday Grandma" just because my kids are there! Maybe I'm nitpicking, but Ollie knows Jimmy's name, and he's the only one who calls him uncle, so why not let Jimmy be an individual and sing his actual name in the birthday song? It just gets under my skin that everything - including someone's else's birthday - revolves around Missy and her kid.

To be fair, I HATE cream cheese and cream cheese frosting
Get out and never speak to me or my son again.

But, seriously. Jimmy's only purpose in the world is to be an extension of Missy and what she needs him to be. Any Hollister birthday is actually a mini birthday for Missy because she is their queen.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

sammibro wrote:After Finn dropped his string cheese, Bryan said it was fine because he just cleaned the floors:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 39ad51.jpg[/img]

Um... Missy's dirty feet suggest otherwise:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 4c0f3e.jpg[/img]

So it's okay to get chemicals on it? I doubt he'd do the same if it was Ollie.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OhHiImSam wrote:
tintin15 wrote:

To be fair, I HATE cream cheese and cream cheese frosting
Get out and never speak to me or my son again.

But, seriously. Jimmy's only purpose in the world is to be an extension of Missy and what she needs him to be. Any Hollister birthday is actually a mini birthday for Missy because she is their queen.
They better be nice to him. He's the only one in the family who is actually getting an education with a marketable skill, and he's smart AF. They are going to be living in _his_ garage someday. Mark my words. It would serve them right for him to make them suffer a little. But he probably won't.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Wow how sad that you have to take your paint easel outside and not even on their precious concrete! On the grass!! Why have kids if they can't paint inside?!? at least in the kitchen?!? Or in the hallway where there's tile?!? I don't get it!' That's sad!!!

They're making a big thing out of nothing!! It's just an easel! You should've gotten one years ago or even just paper and crayons!

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Missy's feet are disgustingly dirty for being inside. It reminds me of how they used to put 'make-up dirt' on actors feet in movies (and sometimes on tv) and that was pretend. lol But how on earth do your feet get that filthy in your own home? Do they never sweep the floors or is that just once a week for the help? If she went outside and then back in I'm stumped and disgusted because they have white carpet and who in their right mid would track dirt in that way. Oh wait I was thinking there was an adult there to explain it. haha

Seriously though remember how dirty their carpet was when they moved from the old house?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

laughsatytfame wrote:Missy's feet are disgustingly dirty for being inside. It reminds me of how they used to put 'make-up dirt' on actors feet in movies (and sometimes on tv) and that was pretend. lol But how on earth do your feet get that filthy in your own home? Do they never sweep the floors or is that just once a week for the help? If she went outside and then back in I'm stumped and disgusted because they have white carpet and who in their right mid would track dirt in that way. Oh wait I was thinking there was an adult there to explain it. haha

Seriously though remember how dirty their carpet was when they moved from the old house?
Keep in mind that she goes in her chicken coop and the backyard barefoot all the time, it's like she's a toddler herself with no brain cells to put shoes on before going outside - or anywhere that will have dirt!
julim94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by julim94 »

jenhall1111 wrote:
julim94 wrote:Image
Here my puppy! It's chiweenie and her name is Molly

Your pup is adorable! This is one of my little darlings, Annabelle. She a dachshund-mini pincher, we say she's either a mini weenie or a weenie pincher!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Amelia322 wrote:Wow how sad that you have to take your paint easel outside and not even on their precious concrete! On the grass!! Why have kids if they can't paint inside?!? at least in the kitchen?!? Or in the hallway where there's tile?!? I don't get it!' That's sad!!!

They're making a big thing out of nothing!! It's just an easel! You should've gotten one years ago or even just paper and crayons!

It's really sad, like Ollie has no fundamental concepts of what will be coming his way when he starts school. Missy claims she reads to him all the time and he's always "learning" - yeah he's learning how to sit in front of the tv and watch movies for hours, eat frozen pancakes, throw tantrums until he gets his way and make everything be about him.....have fun in Preschool hahaha
summerlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by summerlee »

Anyone notice how around 8:50 in today's vlog, Ollie points at the GREEN paint and says "I paint BLUE", and Bryan just says "ok" and doesn't correct him at all. UH...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This is totally out of the blue, and I don't even know what made me think of it. Actually, maybe it's a holdover from the E&J thread discussing how Ellie thinks she deserves certain things, and that God is rewarding her for being a better person (snort) But when someone makes comments on vlogs questioning the wealth and privilege of these idiots, some minion pops up with "they've been through SO much! They had losses and a divorce, yadaydayada." So, because they had a couple of miscarriages (yes, sad, definitely) and got married too young and got divorced, they _deserve_ all this stuff? Well, then. Where's my gravy train? LOL.
Those minions are in for a smack down themselves if they think that's the way the world works!

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

brownprincess93 wrote:
laughsatytfame wrote:Missy's feet are disgustingly dirty for being inside. It reminds me of how they used to put 'make-up dirt' on actors feet in movies (and sometimes on tv) and that was pretend. lol But how on earth do your feet get that filthy in your own home? Do they never sweep the floors or is that just once a week for the help? If she went outside and then back in I'm stumped and disgusted because they have white carpet and who in their right mid would track dirt in that way. Oh wait I was thinking there was an adult there to explain it. haha

Keep in mind that she goes in her chicken coop and the backyard barefoot all the time, it's like she's a toddler herself with no brain cells to put shoes on before going outside - or anywhere that will have dirt!
I know. Doesn't that just make it even more lovely that they let Finn eat off the floor. #classyLanningMoves
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

brownprincess93 wrote:

her feet are as black as her soul, lmao
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Germany2263 wrote:And the boys[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 9b4ace.jpg[/img]
The Professor and Gilligan Howell IIIImage
is that a staffie?!?!? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 5e2f26.jpg[/img]

This is my boy, Dudley. Or the pig as we call him

walrusboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by walrusboy »

in todays vlog bryan was drawing on the chalkboard trying to show finn how to draw an x or something, broke the chalk and that baby just deadpanned "oh, it broke." and went back to his drawing.

assuming the current trend of zero discipline and zero correction continues? i will watch these vlogs until finn turns 18 because he's really gonna be a joy to watch grow up.

Also; like up for a baby's proper use of verb tense...wherever is he learning something like that in this house.

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... c661b2.jpg[/img]

Disney world on Spring break? Good luck trying to enjoy it with two kids

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Big "secret"? BFD.

Return to “Daily Bumps”