TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Poor fucking kid has to go through life with the name Amity
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

tvobaby27
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

That video/"party" was embarrassing. Alesana talking with her mouth full, the kids are filthy and could care less, some random guy walking around, no cheers or applause, the "summon"... every single part of that was cringeworthy. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

karlamendozan20 wrote:I'm still semi new to tayler so can someone explain how you pronounce all the kids names please

Alesana : Al-uh-saw-nuh

Anberlin: Ann-ber-lynn

Jakoby: Juh-ko-bee
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

karlamendozan20 wrote:I'm still semi new to tayler so can someone explain how you pronounce all the kids names please
Al-eh-sah-nuh
Juh-koh-bee
An-buhr-lyn

In all honesty I had never heard of the band Alesana until she said that's where she got the name and when I first heard it I thought it was kinda nice
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Lmfao I'm super sure Chuckie is one of those guys who can only produce girls. Jakoby is so not his child. This is getting so good.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

leem91 wrote:Lmfao I'm super sure Chuckie is one of those guys who can only produce girls. Jakoby is so not his child. This is getting so good.

Is that even possible?

smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

It's obvious that even Tayler thought the supernatural gender reveal sounded better in her head than it was in real life

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
leem91 wrote:Lmfao I'm super sure Chuckie is one of those guys who can only produce girls. Jakoby is so not his child. This is getting so good.

Is that even possible?
I've read some articles saying that some men have a much higher female sperm count than male but I'm not sure if it's actually true or not.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Panda714 wrote:
lily1995 wrote:I bet everyone is regretting buying boy stuff now, fucking idiots.

What about that half assed gender reveal was Supernatural apart from that embarrassing spell that she giggled the way through?

I don't think she will get her tubes tied but now that she hasn't got another boy I think there is no chance of this being her last baby. Better find another baby daddy because it looks like Chuckie only makes girls.
Lily PLEASE save this video for so many reasons. One of which being that time she spent $2,000 on a camera and laptop instead of getting her kids things and couldn't even keep it in focus
Downloading it right now lmao. Her phone literally could have recorded a better video than that. Whoever was filming as got their finger in the way of the lense at one point. What a mess, I wouldn't hire her to be my patographer. Literally the only reaction I could hear frok the others in that video was when someone laughed at her "spell"
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well, we all know what this kid is gonna look like already. Pale, chubby round face, blue eyes and pale blonde hair.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sataninwonderland wrote:Call me crazy but I actually think Amity is less ridiculous than Alesana and Anberlin. Amity sounds kinda cute imo
What is hilarious is that it's actually an old Puritan name-- along the lines of Patience, Prudence, Faith, Felicity, and even Grace. Tayler using a Puritan name just gives me the giggles. Especially given she used a "Supernatural" theme. People in graveyards all over New England are spinning in their graves, lol.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

leem91 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

Is that even possible?
I've read some articles saying that some men have a much higher female sperm count than male but I'm not sure if it's actually true or not.
I'm not sure of scientific facts, but we always say my dh can't make girls because we have 3 boys and he has another boy with his ex.

I do know that a lot of times once you have a gender, that percent of having the same gender increases each time, which just adds to the suspicion Jakoby isn't Chuckles... lol

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm not sure how it works in Ohio but I think you HAVE to do DNA testing to do child support so Jakoby probably is his
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

leem91 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

Is that even possible?
I think for some men it's just extremely likely that they will have one gender as opposed to the other. My family is all girls apart from my brother who has a different dad. Another family I know has 3 boys from one man and 1 girl from another. The fact that Tayler's baby is a girl makes me so much more suspicious than I already was about who Jakoby's dad is.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't think J is Chuckie's, he literally looks NOTHING like him OR his siblings. His skin tone is darker, his hair is dark, he has dark eyes and doesn't have those chubby cheeks or round faces that the girls do. He looks like he's adopted lol (The cutest kid out of all 3 though)

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

That reveal was embarrassing. She spent so much money on that camera and the video is blurry 90% of the time. I'm sure she could of let alesana finish what she eating before asking her what she thought the gender was (and cleaned all the kids faces). She giggled through her "spell" and literally no one gave a shit about the reveal. How embarrassing.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wow, she actually paid for those ultrasounds of her blob. I looked up the comapny's pricing list and she must have paid at least $100. You can't afford this shit Tayler!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She was bitching just the other day about the kids needing clothes. She literally could have waited just another month and a half for her COMPLETELY PAID BY THE GOVERNMENT 20 week scan. What a joke of a human
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:She was bitching just the other day about the kids needing clothes. She literally could have waited just another month and a half for her COMPLETELY PAID BY THE GOVERNMENT 20 week scan. What a joke of a human
And she is going back to them again when she is further along to pay them more money she doesn't have!
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Wow she couldn't just wait until her 20 week anatomy scan huh? I mean seriously. It's your fourth kid so it shouldn't even matter what it is at this point. That video to me was like a window into her life. Tayler, alone in her own little fantasy land happy about yet another meal ticket/child and everyone around her just not really giving a fuck or even acknowledging her. It's so sad and pathetic and completely her own fault.

Btw Amity is actually 1000x better than Alaska. That just doesn't flow as a name to me.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”