fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by fortwendy »

Panda714 wrote:
leem91 wrote:Lmfao I'm super sure Chuckie is one of those guys who can only produce girls. Jakoby is so not his child. This is getting so good.
I'm not sure how it works in Ohio but I think you HAVE to do DNA testing to do child support so Jakoby probably is his
They don't have a legal child support agreement. And Chuckie admitted here that he's not sure he's his father either but he's scared to find out.

And I'll third the notion that Amity is at least a real name.... it's just so freaking clunky to say.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I personally think Amity is an atrocious name. Just say her kids names out loud

Alesana, Anberlin, Jakoby and Amity :x and the middle name(s) are an even bigger cluster fuck. Dawn Willow. What the fuck?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Everytime I hear Alaska I think the desert that you light on fire lol
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

So I found the smoke bombs she brought off of etsy, they were each $17.95. She brought two of them, but I am confused, did she end up buying four total, in blue and pink? Plus shipping, did she really drop close to $40 something dollars on smoke bombs?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tvobaby27 wrote:
leem91 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Is that even possible?
I've read some articles saying that some men have a much higher female sperm count than male but I'm not sure if it's actually true or not.
I'm not sure of scientific facts, but we always say my dh can't make girls because we have 3 boys and he has another boy with his ex.

I do know that a lot of times once you have a gender, that percent of having the same gender increases each time, which just adds to the suspicion Jakoby isn't Chuckles... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only thing I know of is that supposedly girl swimmers are stronger. My ex flew electronic warfare aircraft, and the fliers are exposed to electromagnetic radiation. So there's a running joke in the community that if you want a son, you have to conceive during a non-flying tour of duty, because it kills off the male sperm. They call it the "Prowler curse". We had a friend who had two sons while flying, and he is considered a major stud. Yes, sexism is alive and well in Naval aviation.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

The say that sperm carrying X chromosome is stronger but slow, they can survive the acidity longer but takes its time. But sperm that carry Y are fast but weak. All in all we all started off as female as the egg is X only. Our sex/reproductive organs are the same in different forms.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Yue195 wrote:Everytime I hear Alaska I think the desert that you light on fire lol
I think of Alaska Thunderfuck. Hahaha the drag queen
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

mookiepoop wrote:HAHAHAH GIRL!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Y'all watch her do a second video trying to summon a penis for this baby, ridiculous.
ImageImage
emilyem
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilyem »

That video made me really sad. What a life.. :(
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

emilyem wrote:That video made me really sad. What a life.. :(
Of all the places to do a gender reveal. That ghetto building. The people coming and going, and laughing. The patchy, dead grass.

Nevermind the fucking Supernatural "theme", no one being there, and the rest of Tayler's pathetic life.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

fortwendy wrote:
emilyem wrote:That video made me really sad. What a life.. :(
Of all the places to do a gender reveal. That ghetto building. The people coming and going, and laughing. The patchy, dead grass.

Nevermind the fucking Supernatural "theme", no one being there, and the rest of Tayler's pathetic life.
It was sad when she was 16. Now it's just pathetic self sabotage that brings me great schadenfreude
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Panda714 wrote:
leem91 wrote:Lmfao I'm super sure Chuckie is one of those guys who can only produce girls. Jakoby is so not his child. This is getting so good.
I'm not sure how it works in Ohio but I think you HAVE to do DNA testing to do child support so Jakoby probably is his

That isn't true.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mac-n-cheese wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Everytime I hear Alaska I think the desert that you light on fire lol
I think of Alaska Thunderfuck. Hahaha the drag queen

SAME!!!!! Lmfao
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Panda714 wrote:

That isn't true.
I've never been in a situation in which child support was a factor so that's why I said "I think" cause I've only heard it in passing but never looked into it. The laws can be quite crazy when it comes to parental rights. A friend of mine has been with her fiancé for a long ass time(I wanna say seven years)and they have a one year old son. They aren't legally married but he is on the birth certificate and the financial earner(she's a college student and SAHM). He works and they have their own apartment and since he works he is clearly providing for the child financially. Recently the state(not Ohio) came after him because they want him to start paying child support. For the child he cohabitates with and provides for. But since they're not legally married the state considers her a single mom.

NONE of the children(baby four included) were born or conceived while Chuckie and Tayler were married. In a lot if not all states a child conceived during a marriage is legally the husband's regardless of DNA. I believe that even though Alesana's last name is Tayler's maiden name(or at least was when she was born)Chuckie is on the birth certificate for all three of the kids so I have no idea how the legality would have changed once they got married and he was considered to be officially providing for them.

Who knows. Maybe Chuckie will come back here at some point and clear the air. Or maybe we can get a GoFundMe started to pay to get Jakoby tested lol
K4mama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by K4mama »

Don't know if any of you know the Sierra girl, but I just came across this. I laughed my Ass off at the Comment she left. I think she is delusional.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 1328a5.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 20adc2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

When I first saw the picture of the cupcakes and cake I was like wtf, does she even know that many people ?! Lol like why did she need so much ?!?

Also Tayler commenting about someone else's kid being naked is ridiculous. Considering Sierra doesn't have strange gross men around her kids when they're naked unlike you Tayler.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Oh fuck off, her kids run around in diapers and underwear all year round in front of strange men. Government leeches in glass section 8 houses shouldn't throw stones.
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

Gender reveal was so half assed. It's nothing supernatural imo. She doesn't even put any effort in making the video. Just tape that shit once and done kind of deal. I was not expecting anything from her yet still am somewhat disappointed.

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Random but does anyone else remember her cringe worthy as fuck birthday parties for the kids? Alesana's Alice in Wonderland themed party with a cake that said Eat Me lmfao. She can never do anything creative, they always end up looking tacky and cheap

peppersbasket
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by peppersbasket »

Apparently the parental blood types can have a hand in genders. I'm A-positive, my daughters father is A-positive, and this is his only daughter. He also has four sons.

I don't know how much truth that holds, honestly, it's just something I've read about. So don't hold me to that.

But we were sure my daughter would be a boy based on the fact he has four boys and the fact that my family seem to have boys more often than not. Anyway.

She looks really creepy in the reveal photo. She looks a bit depressed in the "thank you for a great company!" picture, too. Wonder if she found out early so she could "miscarry" if it wasn't the right gender for her. That would just be so perfectly Tayler.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”