TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:She looks like she got what she wanted. Also, STFU danwell...of course everyone is going to guess what it is.
Take those dumb glasses off... They highlight her big nose.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That spell was so stupid... Girl needs grass in front of her Welfare house.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:I bet everyone is regretting buying boy stuff now, fucking idiots.

What about that half assed gender reveal was Supernatural apart from that embarrassing spell that she giggled all the way through?

I don't think she will get her tubes tied but now that she hasn't got another boy I think there is no chance of this being her last baby. Better find another baby daddy because it looks like Chuckie only makes girls.
That's because she probably felt like an idiot while doing it.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

karlamendozan20 wrote:I'm still semi new to tayler so can someone explain how you pronounce all the kids names please
Well-fair CHH-ecks
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I've got some shit to share because she literally JUST lied today. Not really about anything major but I've got actual legitimate proof that she's still a fucking liar. Gimme a second to get the pictures set up
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tvobaby27 wrote:That video/"party" was embarrassing. Alesana talking with her mouth full, the kids are filthy and could care less, some random guy walking around, no cheers or applause, the "summon"... every single part of that was cringeworthy. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her kids are constantly filthy at home it seems.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
leem91 wrote:Lmfao I'm super sure Chuckie is one of those guys who can only produce girls. Jakoby is so not his child. This is getting so good.
I'm not sure how it works in Ohio but I think you HAVE to do DNA testing to do child support so Jakoby probably is his
Not always. If he goes against her and doesn't just bow down and start paying, a DNA test is necessary. If he just kinda gave in then it isn't
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:Wow, she actually paid for those ultrasounds of her blob. I looked up the comapny's pricing list and she must have paid at least $100. You can't afford this shit Tayler!
You can tell she's pushing her stomach out because of her turtle posture. Take those glasses off they are so idiotic looking
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:I personally think Amity is an atrocious name. Just say her kids names out loud

Alesana, Anberlin, Jakoby and Amity :x and the middle name(s) are an even bigger cluster fuck. Dawn Willow. What the fuck?
My girlfriend laughed as a fan of Alesana and asked how "yewneeq" she thinks she is
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by lily1995 »

Ugh, she wore that dumbass shirt to the party.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fortwendy wrote:
emilyem wrote:That video made me really sad. What a life.. :(
Of all the places to do a gender reveal. That ghetto building. The people coming and going, and laughing. The patchy, dead grass.

Nevermind the fucking Supernatural "theme", no one being there, and the rest of Tayler's pathetic life.
Yeah you couldn't even tell that it had any theme. And you can tell they're always inside by how the outside of the apartment looks
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:When I first saw the picture of the cupcakes and cake I was like wtf, does she even know that many people ?! Lol like why did she need so much ?!?

Also Tayler commenting about someone else's kid being naked is ridiculous. Considering Sierra doesn't have strange gross men around her kids when they're naked unlike you Tayler.
What picture?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:Ugh, she wore that dumbass shirt to the party.
Her last will be when she can't because her STD riddled vagina falls off.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

It's on her snapchat. It's literally more or less 40 blue cupcakes, 40 pink and then a small cake in the middle.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Gre wrote:Gender reveal was so half assed. It's nothing supernatural imo. She doesn't even put any effort in making the video. Just tape that shit once and done kind of deal. I was not expecting anything from her yet still am somewhat disappointed.

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk
Yesterday she was asking people if they could help her with the video so it could look like an episode of supernatural. She wanted someone to edited the words "previously on, then, and now" into smoke to add to her video. She also posted the list of songs from the show, but I guess found out that she won't make a penny for copyright infringement. I too, was disappointed in how shitty the video was especially because she made it sound like it was going to be great. But this is the same girl who had her kids paint orange paint on orange paper, so I knew not much would happen lol.
Also whoever recorded did a shitty job, they didn't even show her face lol
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

peppersbasket wrote:Apparently the parental blood types can have a hand in genders. I'm A-positive, my daughters father is A-positive, and this is his only daughter. He also has four sons.

I don't know how much truth that holds, honestly, it's just something I've read about. So don't hold me to that.

But we were sure my daughter would be a boy based on the fact he has four boys and the fact that my family seem to have boys more often than not. Anyway.

She looks really creepy in the reveal photo. She looks a bit depressed in the "thank you for a great company!" picture, too. Wonder if she found out early so she could "miscarry" if it wasn't the right gender for her. That would just be so perfectly Tayler.
I know a Gi who had 3 daughters with his first wife and then 4 boys with his second wife. DNA and genetics is just so weird and unpredictable.

That being said I would 100% be shocked it jakoby was actually chuckies kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:It's on her snapchat. It's literally more or less 40 blue cupcakes, 40 pink and then a small cake in the middle.
So theyre splitting that between her fuckboy, kids, and her Mom?
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

And here we have proof that Tayler is still just a liar. Her die hard fans will say "it's not a big deal it's not like she lied about anything serious" but that's exactly the point. There was literally NO reason to lie about her mom being the only one who knew. She could have said "it's a surprise" but she decided to lie.

When people lie about big things it's not ok but it makes sense as you can usually find a motive whether it be to protect someone or avoid repercussions. But when someone lies about insignificant stuff it's significantly more telling about who they are as a person.

How many times has she claimed to not lie about every little thing? This just further proves that literally NOTHING she says can be trusted.

So go ahead Tayler. Come on here and tell me right tf now how all we spout is "assumptions, rumors and lies"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

twomommies wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:It's on her snapchat. It's literally more or less 40 blue cupcakes, 40 pink and then a small cake in the middle.
So theyre splitting that between her fuckboy, kids, and her Mom?

Yeah lol I guess we know what the kids will be having for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next few days
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

LMFAO. Tayler, you fucking loser.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”