OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

O&K went to Florida to vacation with K&K.
Levi fell and they seemed to not care.
They missed their flight.
Kyra and Keren done a controversial parenting video.
Alaya, she's too small to really report on anything.

If you want to add to the recap please do so.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by Pineapples »

Yassss my thread title won lol
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Just to carry one from the other thread, when they were talking about Cloth diapers, Kyra (basically) said that Alaya poops so often that she doesnt change her everytime
lunaroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunaroe »

I get waiting a little to change the baby because sometimes my daughter will poop & I've mistaken her for being done & as soon as I open the diaper she starts to poop lol sorry if that's tmi. But the way she worded it made it sound like she doesn't change her every time she poops..yuck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

So they are back on a terrible schedule again. Surprise surprise!
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

It's sad they don't ever show Alaya..
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

I know they never ever show her it's so weird sometimes I forget she's there which is so bad ! In today's vlog I was wondering if Korina was there because when Levi went to get his haircut I was like um where ALAYA ?!!!

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

There are quite a few people in the comments bitching about the lack of Alaya in the vlog(s) but come on... she's a newborn. They sleep soooo much, I don't really think that's something to complain about nor something to use to accuse them of favoring Levi over her. Something to complain about is how shitty they are at keeping on a schedule and taking their kid to the ER when it's obviously necessary.

It was sad to see Kyra cry at seeing Levi notice his facial injuries in the mirror. Obviously she cares but I wish they would have been smarter for once and gotten him checked out afterwards. Thank god he's okay even though his parents are legit dumbasses and didn't think to get him checked for a concussion even though he smacked his damn face on the pavement. Sorry I know we're past that but it still irks me.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Their vlogs are so impersonal. Yes, newborns sleep quite a bit but that doesn't stop other vloggers from including them in their videos. I see YouTube moms cottle and give little updates about their babies in their vlog all the time. Kyra is just incapable due to their filming style: it's very distant and more like a reality show. It's weird to me that they insist they do this for memories and yet rarely talk to the camera about their thoughts and feelings. Wouldn't they want to look back on those aspects of their memories as well?

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

I know breastfed babies poo more than those on formula, but come on! To leave your newborn sitting in its own cold, smelly poo just because you're too lazy to change their nappies each time is selfish. Even if it's just a bit of follow through, it's still unhygienic, especially for a little girl. Kyra doesn't care about her own personal hygiene and it seems she doesn't give two shits about her kids either. It's no surprise that they don't change Alaya every time, though - just look at Levi, you can see from his sagging nappies that he's often left to sit in his own piss for too long.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

dnbunny wrote:Their vlogs are so impersonal. Yes, newborns sleep quite a bit but that doesn't stop other vloggers from including them in their videos. I see YouTube moms cottle and give little updates about their babies in their vlog all the time. Kyra is just incapable due to their filming style: it's very distant and more like a reality show. It's weird to me that they insist they do this for memories and yet rarely talk to the camera about their thoughts and feelings. Wouldn't they want to look back on those aspects of their memories as well?

And then people complain that they favour their babies...

I think this is just their style. When they are at home they have nothing else going on in life and their vlogs are essentially the Oscar/Levi show. Any daily updates of Alaya would just be the same at this point.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

It's ridiculous, they didn't pan over to the baby and show her for 2 seconds. The most you see is her car seat cast off to the side when they are taking a pic of Levi's haircut. Yes she is a newborn but she is part of a family and it takes minimal effort to include her in the vlog.

majorgossiper34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by majorgossiper34 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Just to carry one from the other thread, when they were talking about Cloth diapers, Kyra (basically) said that Alaya poops so often that she doesnt change her everytime
Kyra's excuses for like this are like "she poops a lot, I don't want to constantly be changing her diaper." Yes, babies poop a lot, that is the reality, but that doesn't mean you can just sit there on the couch letting your own baby sit in their shit. That is just some LAZY parenting. It is also not very comfortable for the baby. Like, imagine sitting in your own poop and not being about to do anything about it... ew. Also, it can lead to rash and infection, which Kyra and Oscar won't be able to deal with correctly. Also, cloth diapers are 1000000 times better for the environment than diapers you constantly have to throw out.
beautifullife75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beautifullife75 »

I am super intrigued to hear the opinions on this one, how long are we thinking O & K will stay together? It's only a matter or time before the "fame" hits them like a ton of bricks and they start trying to kill each other.

Recently I've noticed (in Florida) they bickered quite a bit about some serious issues. It wasn't anything like "oh you forgot to put the milk away"
It was more like "I disagree with the parenting style of her/him" and that rubbed me the wrong way. I've always been an observer in the back of vlogs and you could see how uncomfortable those little fight sessions were making Keren (not really khoa because he's oblivious)

Any opinions? Of course I don't want the family to split up, although I don't think they are right for each other and figuring that out now will be a lot easier than waiting for the kids to get older.

majorgossiper34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by majorgossiper34 »

By saying this I'm not trying to defend Oscar and Kyra in anyway, but the complaints about them not showing Alaya enough are invalid. There isn't that much to show of a newborn. If they showed her too much you guys would complain about the vlogs being too boring, and saying they aren't giving enough attention to Levi, they favor her, etc. What Levi is doing is actually interesting. He doesn't just sleep, eat, and poop all day. The only reason that Oscar and Kyra showed Levi when he was a newborn was because they didn't have anything else to show. Again, not trying to defend them, but that is just the truth.
sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

i wonder if both of their parents give them advice and kinda tell them off for things they're doing stupidly. i know you shouldn't really judge a parent because it's not your child let them do them but O&K are so dumb someone in their family needs to tell them off.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

majorgossiper34 wrote:By saying this I'm not trying to defend Oscar and Kyra in anyway, but the complaints about them not showing Alaya enough are invalid. There isn't that much to show of a newborn. If they showed her too much you guys would complain about the vlogs being too boring, and saying they aren't giving enough attention to Levi, they favor her, etc. What Levi is doing is actually interesting. He doesn't just sleep, eat, and poop all day. The only reason that Oscar and Kyra showed Levi when he was a newborn was because they didn't have anything else to show. Again, not trying to defend them, but that is just the truth.
That is a dumb argument I am a mom of 2 kids, you cannot just ignore the second just because they don't do anything yet... also in the newest vlog you would think they only had one kid, they didn't even show one glimpse of her the entire vlog...I don't even know what alaya fully looks like because all we get are a couple pictures on instagram and glimpses of her breastfeeding in vlogs. They act like she is an inconvenience, and I don't see much love. I gushed over my second baby just as much as my first and they were both boys.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
majorgossiper34 wrote:By saying this I'm not trying to defend Oscar and Kyra in anyway, but the complaints about them not showing Alaya enough are invalid. There isn't that much to show of a newborn. If they showed her too much you guys would complain about the vlogs being too boring, and saying they aren't giving enough attention to Levi, they favor her, etc. What Levi is doing is actually interesting. He doesn't just sleep, eat, and poop all day. The only reason that Oscar and Kyra showed Levi when he was a newborn was because they didn't have anything else to show. Again, not trying to defend them, but that is just the truth.
That is a dumb argument I am a mom of 2 kids, you cannot just ignore the second just because they don't do anything yet... also in the newest vlog you would think they only had one kid, they didn't even show one glimpse of her the entire vlog...I don't even know what alaya fully looks like because all we get are a couple pictures on instagram and glimpses of her breastfeeding in vlogs. They act like she is an inconvenience, and I don't see much love. I gushed over my second baby just as much as my first and they were both boys.

They aren't ignoring her. Y'all are acting like they leave at home to fend for herself all day. They legit show us 2 hours tops of their life and she probably slept for most of that. Calm down.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

I don't think any of us are asking for a vlog of just Alaya, but to at least show 5 seconds of her. I'm going to feel so bad when Alaya looks back at vlogs just to see how they never showed her because "she's a newborn and doesn't do anything." She's still apart of the family..then again I guess they got their money maker already from her name reveal and birth vlog. Alaya will make a come back once Oscar can do the "baby's first ____." *eyeroll*
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I think all people are asking for is when they show Levi playing or sleeping or eating or whatever, pan over and say 'Alaya is over there sleeping' ect. We dont want a full 3 minutes of talking about her and her interests lol just a pan over to remind us that they have 2 kids, not just 1.

Return to “OKBaby”