2011WineMustache Part 35

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Snow White wrote:I totally missed her comment about missing 2 weeks for school & her learning delay. Gosh love how that learning delay makes an appearance when it's convenient for Vanessa. Like every time she wants to ditch Lily & travel without her. Otherwise, you never hear of it.

Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Blackswan wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Waiting on Yue to defend this one somehow
Lol girl I don't really care. I have things to do outside of this site.
But your replying to my comment lol

Doesn't mean I care about this topic of conversation *kanye shrug* back to work now
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Blackswan wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
Lol girl I don't really care. I have things to do outside of this site.
But your replying to my comment lol
Within 2 minutes too.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

If she's okay with her decision "because this trip isn't important" why the snap chat rant? Why address the hate at all if she's totally okay with her decision...?
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

So again. This trip obviously wasn't time sensitive. So why not book a weekend trip so your "other" child could go to. Honestly what any other sensible loving mother would do. And it's not like Charlie cost anything. It would not have been too much more for her
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Could it go back to V doesn't want Lily around other kids so we can't see how badly she is delayed?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

That Snapchat rant...ew. She's so desperate my god.

Your "haters" don't think you should have brought lily with you. Most people seem to think she should not have gone at all. How about stay home and take care of your daughter instead of going on random "adventures"

Love when parents try to rationalize their poor decisions by saying "oh my kid is having fun without me!" Keep thinking that girl.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

The financial sense comment is gone.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

It's hard to take your rant seriously when you have that stupid filter on Vanessa.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Isn't it Spring Break for many kids this week? I really hope she isn't lying and Lily is really in school.

:love2:
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I know its taboo to admit you dont think your own child is cute. I feel like Vanessa has a huge complex about Lily's looks and delays. For example, she's photoshopped her eyes, and hands, doesnt neaten the front of her hair and used to hide her ears with wide headbands. She mentioned she was eager to see what Charlie would look like because he doesnt have Turner's Syndrome. She was excited to have the "normal" cute baby. It seems mean but maybe she subconsciously just wants to show off her "normal" baby to her friends because before she probably worried about people thought of Lily's looks or development, especially if they had "normal" kids of their own to compare her to. Vanessa seems to care about her weight and looks as well (despite not dressing up often lol) and she equally cares about how her kids are seen. Maybe she's embarrassed about her friends seeing Lily and thinking bad things of her, or about her friends kids not being very nice to her. For example, Aria has full blown conversations, understands whats going on and is quite good at following directions (baking). Meanwhile Lily mainly parrots whatever last couple of words Vanessa says and seems to be in her own world most of the time. Im sure that has to hurt Vanessa :/

Maybe she wants to feel like she has one child that looks like other babies to finally feel like she fits in. She does so many things to "fit in" and people always complain or it doesnt work out like she tries to do her eyebrows but they end up looking like triangles. she tries to wear "grown up shoes" and she picks weird ones that make tons of noise. she wanted a pretty wedding dress and people pointed out their grandma had the same dress for church. She tried getting into yoga to be "inspiring" or whatever and people made fun of her poses. She tried to be sexy on that movie date with david but her bra was showing and ruined the outfit.. there are SOOO many examples. :( and to top it off her first child is so different

Im not saying she is right at all. Its sad, and i hope she gets help to learn to accept Lily as she is.

HOWEVER, many moms may be able to secretly relate to Vanessa.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Annavi04 wrote:I know its taboo to admit you dont think your own child is cute. I feel like Vanessa has a huge complex about Lily's looks and delays. For example, she's photoshopped her eyes, and hands, doesnt neaten the front of her hair and used to hide her ears with wide headbands. She mentioned she was eager to see what Charlie would look like because he doesnt have Turner's Syndrome. She was excited to have the "normal" cute baby. It seems mean but maybe she subconsciously just wants to show off her "normal" baby to her friends because before she probably worried about people thought of Lily's looks or development, especially if they had "normal" kids of their own to compare her to. Vanessa seems to care about her weight and looks as well (despite not dressing up often lol) and she equally cares about how her kids are seen. Maybe she's embarrassed about her friends seeing Lily and thinking bad things of her, or about her friends kids not being very nice to her. For example, Aria has full blown conversations, understands whats going on and is quite good at following directions (baking). Meanwhile Lily mainly parrots whatever last couple of words Vanessa says and seems to be in her own world most of the time. Im sure that has to hurt Vanessa :/

Maybe she wants to feel like she has one child that looks like other babies to finally feel like she fits in. She does so many things to "fit in" and people always complain or it doesnt work out like she tries to do her eyebrows but they end up looking like triangles. she tries to wear "grown up shoes" and she picks weird ones that make tons of noise. she wanted a pretty wedding dress and people pointed out their grandma had the same dress for church. She tried getting into yoga to be "inspiring" or whatever and people made fun of her poses. She tried to be sexy on that movie date with david but her bra was showing and ruined the outfit.. there are SOOO many examples. :( and to top it off her first child is so different

Im not saying she is right at all. Its sad, and i hope she gets help to learn to accept Lily as she is.

HOWEVER, many moms may be able to secretly relate to Vanessa.
It is truly sad...I feel like V is still very much feeling like the "unpopular girl" in highschool. She is still young so she has time to grow into her own and develop a healthy sense of confidence in herself. It just seems like with D gone she has lost a sense of who she is and is trying to fill that in with her "friends",random errands and sitting on her bed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I laughed a little when I saw this, she likes her too much to criticize her when she does something wrong
Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

Blackswan wrote:
webby wrote:Charlie was born in December

Sent from my 0PJA2
Doesn't it have to be 6+ months living in the home?
Nope. I had my baby dec 26th & we got to claim him. We were told it was because we did take care of him all year by buying necessities & such.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

blackroses wrote:
I laughed a little when I saw this, she likes her too much to criticize her when she does something wrong
Lol my life doesn't revolve around this site like it does for some people. I check on my work break and checked at the right moment apparently. I don't care because I'm not surprised she's left Lily with Davids parents and Nona. She's done it before and she will probably do it again, its not shock horror.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Annavi04 wrote:She does so many things to "fit in" and people always complain or it doesnt work out like she tries to do her eyebrows but they end up looking like triangles. she tries to wear "grown up shoes" and she picks weird ones that make tons of noise. she wanted a pretty wedding dress and people pointed out their grandma had the same dress for church. She tried getting into yoga to be "inspiring" or whatever and people made fun of her poses.
I'm so sorry lol I read the first part of your post in such a serious manner because it's about Lily and I kinda agree with you but when I got to this part I didn't know what I was about to read so I still had a serious tone and busted out laughing at the triangle eyebrows and the fact that I read that so seriously LOL and her noisy HOOVE boots!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Vanessa, meet karma. She's an even bigger bitch than you.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 978fc0.jpg[/img]

talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Vanessa, it's not about you not bringing Lily, it's more about why the hell you took the trip in the first place..seriously, what's the point? You talk to kassidee every night on video chat anyway, right?
Lily already has to deal with David leaving but hey lets run off to colorado and make things even harder for her.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

talkingtrash wrote:Vanessa, it's not about you not bringing Lily, it's more about why the hell you took the trip in the first place..seriously, what's the point? You talk to kassidee every night on video chat anyway, right?
Lily already has to deal with David leaving but hey lets run off to colorado and make things even harder for her.
This! Was this trip necessary? Why don't her YT "friends" ever visit her? Kassidee didn't even know she was coming (at least not that soon). She can rant all she wants, but all she does is contradict herself.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

her snaps just show how childish she is. What is the other girls kid doing? Is he sitting on the couch being bored? No, and Lily wouldn't have been sitting on the couch either. She would have had someone to play with! Im assuming this important trip is to Peru. We will see how important it really is. She needs to go buy some cheap stuff off of the streets of Peru lol. I laughed so hard when I saw her food poisoning snap. Sorry not sorry. Karma is a bitch Vanessa.

Return to “2011teenagemom”