Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

The boys looked like they had so much fun at Legoland. I just don't understand why they invited that girl (wearing Minnie Mouse ears and Star Wars?) when the day was about the boys. I get it was nice for them to have a friend with but Chris looked annoyed when they went back to the hotel with them. I wonder if she stayed over also. Anyways It was nice to just see the boys being kids and enjoying themselves, even addie was having fun. Next time they should bring all the boys including T&C and Landen.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:"I mean, it's not Disneyland quality..." she's so annoying. Nothing will ever live up to her weird Disney fetish. Looks like the boys loved every minute of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have been to Legoland and while it was fun she's right, it's no Disney world. Same with Universal Studios.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:"I mean, it's not Disneyland quality..." she's so annoying. Nothing will ever live up to her weird Disney fetish. Looks like the boys loved every minute of it.

She always finds something to complain about. Those boys were having the time of their lives. I wish she would have bought them new matching shirts like she does for her Princesses. Couldn't help but notice how faded their shirts and pants were.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I just came to say these boots are fucken horrendous!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Idk if this was mentioned but Chris was just there in the background. He didn't seem to interact too much from what jesss showed.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

shilohjulia wrote:I love when Kyson vlogs.. he is SO precious!

I just came here to say that. He's adorable. <3
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

Kyson is so adorable so is Kaden. Addie dancing was the sweetest thing ever and the most funniest thing as well she looked like she really enjoyed herself.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

cjl123 wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:I'm way behind on vlogs (and this thread) and just watched the one posted March 22. It cuts to a scene where Addie is being held by someone on the couch and I 100% assumed it was Jessica's granny until the camera pans up and Amber's face appears. Why do these people all look like they're 40??????
screenshot
Untitled.png
Jessica is sooo messed up for filming Amber from that horrible angle. She knows she would never film herself that way and if she did she wouldn't leave it in the vlog. She likes to make others look worse so she feels better about herself Image

Agreed , but a person is already above you in the first place , to be pulled down ;)
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

The shirts looked brand new not faded ??
Can someone explain the amniotic couch I just watched addies birth vlog but I assume it didn't happen then
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Mamax1215 wrote:The boys looked like they had so much fun at Legoland. I just don't understand why they invited that girl (wearing Minnie Mouse ears and Star Wars?) when the day was about the boys. I get it was nice for them to have a friend with but Chris looked annoyed when they went back to the hotel with them. I wonder if she stayed over also. Anyways It was nice to just see the boys being kids and enjoying themselves, even addie was having fun. Next time they should bring all the boys including T&C and Landen.
I think Jessica just doesn't like to be alone with Chris lol

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:For as much as she hyped up Legoland, she only posted one picture on Instagram. When Princess Lilia went to Disneyland however, that's a whole different story. You could put together a book with all the pictures she posted.

Wait until Princess Addy goes there, there will be even waaaaaaay more pictures than of the Princess Royal (Lilia).
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

smom12 wrote:
YOUR CHILDREN NEED MORE ATTENTION THAN YOUR VAGINA. IT. HAS. HAD. ENOUGH.

Don't forget her BOOBS! Her magical always-on-camera BOOBS!!
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Mamax1215 wrote:The boys looked like they had so much fun at Legoland. I just don't understand why they invited that girl (wearing Minnie Mouse ears and Star Wars?) when the day was about the boys. I get it was nice for them to have a friend with but Chris looked annoyed when they went back to the hotel with them. I wonder if she stayed over also. Anyways It was nice to just see the boys being kids and enjoying themselves, even addie was having fun. Next time they should bring all the boys including T&C and Landen.
I think Jessica just doesn't like to be alone with Chris lol

Not sure if anyone noticed but when they went out to dinner right before they hit the road there was someone holding Addie in the car seat wearing black pants. Everywhere she goes she need to bring people. I love my alone time with my husband she's so weird.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Blackswan wrote:I just came to say these boots are fucken horrendous!!!
Lmao yes! Napoleon dynamite/ saints row boots. (If anyone has played that game lol) they must be so uncomfortable wearing them in the heat.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

brittosmond1912 wrote:The shirts looked brand new not faded ??
Can someone explain the amniotic couch I just watched addies birth vlog but I assume it didn't happen then
Maybe it's just me but I felt like I've seen those clothes on the boys in a past video. Jesss shirt looked like it was Chris'. She puts so much effort into the girls clothing especially when they do something "big" and just throws anything on the boys. Addie should have had a little sweater on also and a sun hat.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

The "Chris looks like a confused DJ" part made me laugh out loud

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Britxo wrote:The "Chris looks like a confused DJ" part made me laugh out loud

Bahaha me too. As much as we don't like her, Jess can be funny sometimes.

ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I live about 10 miles from Legoland and everything Jess said is what I hear anytime Legoland is brought up. I am not sure if people always compare it to Disneyland because they are both in SoCal or because they are similarly priced. But people here always bring up Disneyland when talking about Legoland. People say Legoland is fun, but not worth it for the price. And more for little kids. I used to go a lot when I was younger and liked it. I will be taking my son for his 2nd birthday only because we have free passes haha. Otherwise I would never go even with it being so close.

Anyway, I was happy the vlog focused a lot on the twins and Addie didn't take over. Also, this is random but Jessica actually looked really cute in that Starwars t-shirt. Much better than all the spaghetti straps she has haha.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

That's because she's so obsessed with Disney and Princesses instead of trying to see what her boys REALLY like. Disney has Marvel AND Star Wars. If they'd gone to Disney, we'd have seen like 4 vlogs by now of leaving and the drive there, the first few days... Hell she could even make a sit down video of the souvenirs they got there and get big views.... But she could do the same with Lego, but she's not interested. We'd have seen dozens of snaps if they went to Disneyland. Instead we saw random ones but nothing about the rides
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

brittosmond1912 wrote:Can someone explain the amniotic couch I just watched addies birth vlog but I assume it didn't happen then
The amniotic couch was from Landen's birth vlog. Her water broke on the couch and she thought it was her mucus plug until she called her midwife. She had to sit on puppy pads, but not before making a mess on the couch. :barf:
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19

Return to “JesssFam”