BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:And both a box of chalk because they will fight? Her kids wouldn't survive in my house. Stuff like that gets shared. You get 3 pieces each, and if you want another color you have swap either with the box or your sibling if they have the color you want. If they're using it well tough luck you have to wait your turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your right they could easily share a pack of chalk and it's that's the case Target had them in a plastic container for a buck. Why spend $4 on chalk that's the same. Hell break up the pack and put it in the little eggs for them. They only use the chalk on the front of the house, it's not like they go to the park or anywhere else.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Everything she got is crap. I would rather give my kids a few nice things then a bunch of junk on their baskets

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Blackswan wrote:We're on page 40 now can we make a new thread now so we get to use the "glorified girlfriend" thread name before they run off and get married? I'm not sure who thought of that thread name to give proper credit, sorry!
It was me :)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
Blackswan wrote:We're on page 40 now can we make a new thread now so we get to use the "glorified girlfriend" thread name before they run off and get married? I'm not sure who thought of that thread name to give proper credit, sorry!
It was me :)

CREDIT Jenna!! :D
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

CoyMistress wrote:http://www.snopes.com/cooking-with-alum ... lzheimers/

This article addresses cooking with aluminum foil too and its conclusion is "... it’s incredibly unlikely you are exposing your brain to high concentrations of aluminum by cooking with aluminum foil in the first place."

I don't believe that anyone got heavy metal poisoning by cooking with aluminum foil.
Haha... I was referring to poisoning not its effects on the brain... the two are entirely different to begin with. And anyone who can do a simple research on google can come up with a bunch of articles that say is unsafe and vice versa... But sure...I made it all up and according to your google degree it is completely safe. Enjoy your google degree and keep using aluminum to cook then... ;)

P.S The next time look for *real* medical articles not some google BS...[/quote]

Can you link the articles or studies that claim cooking aluminum foil causes heavy metal poisoning? I didn't see any that weren't from questionable websites.[/quote]

That was my point. your source is not reliable either. I just shared something that was on the news and it created a big debate about the safety of aluminum foil and a lot of doctors said it was not really safe to use (especially with kids). However, like many users suggested above, there are a lot of other things that are not safe too. Eating canned tuna is a good example because it has mercury in it and consuming it too much can cause problems. I take the risk once in a while and eat it more than the recommended amount. However I don't make and post a video where I tell ppl eating tuna too often is good and practical for this and that reason.[/quote]

Snopes is reliable when it comes to debunking asinine conspiracy theories.

It's dangerous to claim blatant falsehoods about something that pretty much everyone uses like aluminum foil.
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoyMistress »

heyyyhi wrote:

This article addresses cooking with aluminum foil too and its conclusion is "... it’s incredibly unlikely you are exposing your brain to high concentrations of aluminum by cooking with aluminum foil in the first place."

I don't believe that anyone got heavy metal poisoning by cooking with aluminum foil.
Haha... I was referring to poisoning not its effects on the brain... the two are entirely different to begin with. And anyone who can do a simple research on google can come up with a bunch of articles that say is unsafe and vice versa... But sure...I made it all up and according to your google degree it is completely safe. Enjoy your google degree and keep using aluminum to cook then... ;)

P.S The next time look for *real* medical articles not some google BS...
Can you link the articles or studies that claim cooking aluminum foil causes heavy metal poisoning? I didn't see any that weren't from questionable websites.[/quote]

That was my point. your source is not reliable either. I just shared something that was on the news and it created a big debate about the safety of aluminum foil and a lot of doctors said it was not really safe to use (especially with kids). However, like many users suggested above, there are a lot of other things that are not safe too. Eating canned tuna is a good example because it has mercury in it and consuming it too much can cause problems. I take the risk once in a while and eat it more than the recommended amount. However I don't make and post a video where I tell ppl eating tuna too often is good and practical for this and that reason.[/quote]

It's dangerous to claim blatant falsehoods about something that pretty much everyone uses like aluminum foil.[/quote]

Idk, are you incapable of understanding? I made no claim... I just shared some news that I saw on the tv...Why would I bother lying to you really!'? Snopes is reliable according to you and just because you find it relable does not make it a reliable website...To me it is just another shitty website with a lot of false information... Idk what makes you so defensive... Use w.e you like no-one gives a shit about you and your google degree really...

Plus what is dangerous about saying something may not not safe... not using aluminum foil will kill people who will decide not to use it??? hahahaha... ridiculous, isn't it!?
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Ohh also... here is an academic article about the use of aluminum foil and its health risks... The first one that popped up in my research... Haha perhaps it is not as reliable as your Snopes as Snopes is the most reliable website according to your standards... or maybe I wrote the whole thing to deceive you personally, you know...

http://www.electrochemsci.org/papers/vol7/7054498.pdf

You're welcome...
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

CoyMistress wrote:
heyyyhi wrote:

Can you link the articles or studies that claim cooking aluminum foil causes heavy metal poisoning? I didn't see any that weren't from questionable websites.

It's dangerous to claim blatant falsehoods about something that pretty much everyone uses like aluminum foil.[/quote]

Idk, are you incapable of understanding? I made no claim... I just shared some news that I saw on the tv...Why would I bother lying to you really!'? Snopes is reliable according to you and just because you find it relable does not make it a reliable website...To me it is just another shitty website with a lot of false information... Idk what makes you so defensive... Use w.e you like no-one gives a shit about you and your google degree really...

Plus what is dangerous about saying something may not not safe... not using aluminum foil will kill people who will decide not to use it??? hahahaha... ridiculous, isn't it!?[/quote]

The only person calling others names is you. I was just correcting you on your false claim and providing relevant information. Snopes uses credible sources in its articles and is a well-known site used to debunk certain myths.

Your study only addresses very acidic foods (tomatoes, certain spices) and even then they are safe to eat as long as you aren't eating an obscene amount. I can't find any other study claiming "heavy metal poisoning" due to cooking with aluminum foil. The fact that there is only one study makes it obvious that much more research would need to be done on the topic to reach any reasonable conclusion. Aluminum is very poorly absorbed and most that enters your body is peed out. Aluminum Hydroxide is also used in antacids.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

No. The tin foil debate is just getting good.

BritneyandAluminumfoilpoisioning.
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

P.S The next time look for *real* medical articles not some google BS...[/quote]

Plus what is dangerous about saying something may not not safe... not using aluminum foil will kill people who will decide not to use it??? hahahaha... ridiculous, isn't it!?[/quote]

The only person calling others names is you. I was just correcting you on your false claim and providing relevant information. Snopes uses credible sources in its articles and is a well-known site used to debunk certain myths.

Your study only addresses very acidic foods (tomatoes, certain spices) and even then they are safe to eat as long as you aren't eating an obscene amount. I can't find any other study claiming "heavy metal poisoning" due to cooking with aluminum foil. The fact that there is only one makes it obvious that much more research would need to be done on the topic to reach any reasonable conclusion. Aluminum is very poorly absorbed and most that enters your body is peed out. Aluminum Hydroxide is also used in antacids.[/quote]

It says "especially" with acidic food... it means it is unsafe with others as well... And there are other studies too but I cant share all of them here so that you are convinced... And metal poisoning was an incident I listened on the news (once again). Anyhow... I won't continue this with you.... It is getting boring and clearly you think you are more knowledgeable than anyone else including researchers etc... Enjoy your great knowledge I guess... I will rather listen to professional ppl though....
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

CoyMistress wrote:Haha... I was referring to poisoning not its effects on the brain... the two are entirely different to begin with. And anyone who can do a simple research on google can come up with a bunch of articles that say is unsafe and vice versa... But sure...I made it all up and according to your google degree it is completely safe. Enjoy your google degree and keep using aluminum to cook then... ;)

Your study only addresses very acidic foods (tomatoes, certain spices) and even then they are safe to eat as long as you aren't eating an obscene amount. I can't find any other study claiming "heavy metal poisoning" due to cooking with aluminum foil. The fact that there is only one makes it obvious that much more research would need to be done on the topic to reach any reasonable conclusion. Aluminum is very poorly absorbed and most that enters your body is peed out. Aluminum Hydroxide is also used in antacids.[/quote]

It says "especially" with acidic food... it means it is unsafe with others as well... And there are other studies too but I cant share all of them here so that you are convinced... And metal poisoning was an incident I listened on the news (once again). Anyhow... I won't continue this with you.... It is getting boring and clearly you think you are more knowledgeable than anyone else including researchers etc... Enjoy your great knowledge I guess... I will rather listen to professional ppl though....[/quote]

There isn't any type of consensus regarding what you're claiming between medical professionals or the scientific community. The only "professional" I've seen who agrees with your view is Mercola, who's not even remotely reliable. The rest are just random "natural living" blogs.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

#makingafoilcrown
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

thought the easter basker video was so boring. Same shit, different year. I skimmed through the video. Theres so many better things she could of put in their baskets.
She could of got them pajamas, juice boxes, stickers, jump ropes,jelly beans,socks, organic fruit pouches, the list goes on ... Instead its just basic shit. Not that they wont love that stuff but i feel like she just get them whatever was there. I know in a video she once said that she goes to target for everything cuz its the closest but come on she has all the time in the world to go to different stores. Its not she has to take the bus she has her own car to go to different stores
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Aaliyah_uk wrote:#makingafoilcrown

Noooo! no more foil pleasee!!! :P I cant do with a title dedicated to it... :)
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

CoyMistress wrote:
Aaliyah_uk wrote:#makingafoilcrown

Noooo! no more foil pleasee!!! :P I cant do with a title dedicated to it... :)
Not to sound like a little kid, but you started it girl!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Damn ladies.... I check here that there is 10 new posts and 9 are about foil! #britneydosomething

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Can we not take the aluminium foil debate with us to the new thread?! #boring!

LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

JennaLuvBug wrote:And both a box of chalk because they will fight? Her kids wouldn't survive in my house. Stuff like that gets shared. You get 3 pieces each, and if you want another color you have swap either with the box or your sibling if they have the color you want. If they're using it well tough luck you have to wait your turn.

For real. They are honestly probably effing brats. Because she raised them that way.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
user123_ wrote:What's the over/under on her not being able to sleep at night until she buys 3 brand new matching baskets?

I was SHOCKED she didn't buy all new baskets to match. You know it's driving her crazy haha
She will buy new ones for next year. Nolans had a water stain on it and the girls dont have matching ones. Mark my words.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Mamax1215 wrote:She buys them the same junk for every holiday. How many hot wheels does Nolan need and seriously Cadbury eggs for kids? Where are the Hershey's and Chocolate bunnies? Idk I finished my kids baskets and went to different stores finding things for them. I hate how she says they like similar things and different things. No duh every kid that has their own personality. She sounds like Jessss when it comes to the kids stockings. She buys them the same stuff but typical boy/girl. Who wants to bet that she pushes the latest movie trend on the kids or whatever is popular at that moment.
I think she did OK with Harlows basket. Two things both of which she probably would have done anyway.
I bought my kids bath stuff at Christmas when it was marked 90% off, I usually make their bath stuff so I am being a rebel but I dont use alumnium foil when cooking so I guess it all balances out ;)
I also found $5 clearance playdo sets about a month or so ago and got them each one as well as a 2pack of kinder eggs when they were on clearance after V-Day. They have a toy in them as well and I also got stamp pads from the dollar tree. That's it. I hate buying them stuff "just because its a Holiday" little trinkets and stuffies drive me nuts. I'm also going an egg hunt so that'll be fun for them. My kids are "Saving" their money so I was thinking about filling some of the eggs with quarters for their piggy banks.
They also dont have matching baskets... :x
Half of the things in Bs kids baskets will either be broken/lost/thrown away in a month.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”