Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

vonniebeth wrote:
brittosmond1912 wrote:Can someone explain the amniotic couch I just watched addies birth vlog but I assume it didn't happen then
The amniotic couch was from Landen's birth vlog. Her water broke on the couch and she thought it was her mucus plug until she called her midwife. She had to sit on puppy pads, but not before making a mess on the couch. :barf:

Oh yuck man
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Mamax1215 wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:"I mean, it's not Disneyland quality..." she's so annoying. Nothing will ever live up to her weird Disney fetish. Looks like the boys loved every minute of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She always finds something to complain about. Those boys were having the time of their lives. I wish she would have bought them new matching shirts like she does for her Princesses. Couldn't help but notice how faded their shirts and pants were.
Exactly. It's not "Disneyland quality" because.... well, it's not Disneyland. Why even compare? It's exactly what the boys wanted and probably just what they expected. There are other parks in the world besides Disney.

Haylnmo
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Haylnmo »

According to her snap chat miracle baby is now sitting up
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Did Kyson get a Lego or only kaden for kaden's Lego birthday?
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ps I meant a Lego toy , I only saw kaden with a set , I feel this was a birthday for kaden I've never seen Kyson play Lego
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Omg.. kyson is so cute when he vlogs!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"MY HONEST OPINION!" Recap

The boys are excited to go to Legoland
Kyson vlogs
Jess surprises the boys with Lego sunglasses
"Gotta take a picture for Snapchat or it didn't happen"
Sped up road footage
Driving to Legoland, taking video/pictures outside the entrance
Waiting for Jess's friend from SoCal with a son a little younger than Kyson & Kaden
Chris playing with the GoPro
Boys signing names and taking pictures
Meeting up with the friend and her son
Talking about buying passes through Costco
Getting on a ride (Ninjago)
Looking at pictures of themselves taken during the ride and scores
Going on another ride
Jess and Kaden go on another ride while Chris and Kyson sit out
Character dance party
Getting ice cream
Kids play at a nearby park
Talking about deals for Legoland
More rides
Merry Go Round
The boys get Ninjago figurines from a viewer that works there
Quick shot of Addie
The boys on a slow moving ride
Getting to their room at the Legoland hotel
Exploring the hotel room
Dancing
Making Addie laugh
Kaden gets a Lego set
Going swimming at the last minute
Ending the vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:Ps I meant a Lego toy , I only saw kaden with a set , I feel this was a birthday for kaden I've never seen Kyson play Lego
IMHO, I think everything Jess does with the twins is more catered to Kaden's interests (monster trucks, SpiderMan, etc). However, I remember Kyson asked for a Lego set for Christmas, so I do think Kyson DOES have an interest in Legos. It just seems like it's all about Kaden because she clearly favors him. #FreeKyson
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Agreed I dunno why but I always feel like Kyson draws the short straw , poor him he cant help looking like his dad
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:Agreed I dunno why but I always feel like Kyson draws the short straw , poor him he cant help looking like his dad
Unlucky for Kaden, he's starting to look more like drake every day! Especially when he does that big smile!
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

See, the Kyson thing is why I thinks it's so laughable that Jess claims that she tries to be so amicable and civil and act just like her parents who were apparently great co-parents. Jess looks just like her dad... look at the picture for proof. Yet from all accounts, Wendy was a great mom. She didn't treat Jess any differently because she looked like her Dad, who cheated on Wendy and moved on with his replacement family. But when Jess has a son that looks just like his father, her ex, she can't handle it and shoves him to the side.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 233cf4.jpg[/img]

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

smashleysays wrote:See, the Kyson thing is why I thinks it's so laughable that Jess claims that she tries to be so amicable and civil and act just like her parents who were apparently great co-parents. Jess looks just like her dad... look at the picture for proof. Yet from all accounts, Wendy was a great mom. She didn't treat Jess any differently because she looked like her Dad, who cheated on Wendy and moved on with his replacement family. But when Jess has a son that looks just like his father, her ex, she can't handle it and shoves him to the side.

The fact that you think Jess allegedly ignores the twins solely because if the fact that they look like Drake is laughable...Landon looks just like Drake too and according to everyone on here he is one of the golden children so...
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

whattheactual wrote:
smashleysays wrote:See, the Kyson thing is why I thinks it's so laughable that Jess claims that she tries to be so amicable and civil and act just like her parents who were apparently great co-parents. Jess looks just like her dad... look at the picture for proof. Yet from all accounts, Wendy was a great mom. She didn't treat Jess any differently because she looked like her Dad, who cheated on Wendy and moved on with his replacement family. But when Jess has a son that looks just like his father, her ex, she can't handle it and shoves him to the side.

The fact that you think Jess allegedly ignores the twins solely because if the fact that they look like Drake is laughable...Landon looks just like Drake too and according to everyone on here he is one of the golden children so...
I think looking like Drake is a push-factor and that there are many lacks of pull-factors. Kyson is not a girl like Lilia and Addelyn, not the loudest screamer like Kaden, not the youngest baby like Addelyn or having been the youngest baby for a while like Landen, not Chris' adopted golden son like Landen, and then on TOP of that looks like Drake.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:Agreed I dunno why but I always feel like Kyson draws the short straw , poor him he cant help looking like his dad
The saddest part is if Drake and Jessica were still together I bet she would favor him more than the others because he looks like Drake.

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Why is she acting like Addie sitting up is so advanced and a miracle? The normal age is 4-7 months? I mean, its on the early side but within normal parameters.
coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

whattheactual wrote:
I'd eat my socks if you ever said anything negative about Messica and the wonder tit kids
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Why is she acting like Addie sitting up is so advanced and a miracle? The normal age is 4-7 months? I mean, its on the early side but within normal parameters.
Don't you DARE imply that anything Addie does is not a sheer act of god miracle!! Maybe you think other children have sat up unaided at 4 months but you would be WRONG it has never in the history of all infants ever been done...until now...ImageImage

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

cjl123 wrote:
The saddest part is if Drake and Jessica were still together I bet she would favor him more than the others because he looks like Drake.

I was reading back old threads last week, from when the twins were babies, and the whole thing was "why is Kyson the favourite?" until Jess and Drake split...

smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

whattheactual wrote:

That's because Landen has her coloring. His features look like Drake, but he has fair hair and skin. He was young enough to bond with Chris and Caucasian enough to pass for his bio child. All of her children could pass for Chris's if no one knew any different. Kyson is a reminder of her failed relationship.

ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

smashleysays wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

That's because Landen has her coloring. His features look like Drake, but he has fair hair and skin. He was young enough to bond with Chris and Caucasian enough to pass for his bio child. All of her children could pass for Chris's if no one knew any different. Kyson is a reminder of her failed relationship.

It is so sad though because even though I do think she has cute kids (some more than others), there is something so sweet about Kyson that I just love! If Drake doesn't step up, or Messica starts to give him attention, he will resent both so much!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”