Bonnie and Joel: Not Every Day Is A Rational Day (Part 9)

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Not Every Day Is A Rational Day (Part 9

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Ahahahahaha, Joel @2:50 mins was Olivia all over. It was also hilarious how they made that ad video like a parody of a 1970's commercial lol.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tratra58 »

Was the waxing a commercial or sponsor too or just the hair dye?
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Haven't watched much lately happened to tune in today....wtf did I just watch?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Today's ad was pretty funny! I love their relationship dynamic.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i went back and watched lincoln's pregnancy announcement, and the gender reveal.

the gender reveal, i see that joel was waaaaaaay more disappointed than bonnie was. it didn't help that all of their families were like "aww, was hoping you'd have a girl!"

and not only that, but... the pregnancy announcement dynamic was interesting. bonnie seemed fine until she realised joel wasn't as happy with it. obviously because he was the breadwinner at that point, the YT cash wasn't really rolling in then. it was only when she saw his lackluster reaction, she started to cry.

if they knew they'd have another girl, they'd be pregnant in a couple of months, imo.

olivia was a very cute baby and i'd be interesting to see a baby girl grow.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

That's so strange you guys are watching back Bonnies Gender Reveal with Lincoln. I was watching it too! Maybe Ellie being overly excited to have a girl triggered it in all of us. lol

I think Bonnie was honest about her feelings about it. We all saw it in that vlog. I dont see anything wrong with that. It's okay to be disappointed and look how she doesn't treat Lincoln differently to her other kids. She treats him the same as she treated Boston when he was a baby in earlier Pre-Lincoln vlogs. Her gender disappointment would only be bad if she treated him differently, and had PPD afterwards because of it.I really dont see anything wrong. It's tough to have kids. We dont get to chose whether we have a boy or girl (yet) so it is a gamble but I think it's how you respond to it is what matters. Bonnie and Ruby are my fav of the sisters. They're very realistic and have good expectations in terms of their kids. Ruby came out and said why she doesn't want more kids/can't have more kids. Bonnie hasn't said why yet, but I would believe it's the same as Ruby, that she doesnt have more love to share. I think that's fine, especially how strict LDS church is about that stuff.

Julie's new vlog she mentioned she wants to wait til July to try to have another. It's nice to see the sisters arent in competition to have a baby first. Julie also mentions how "you all know Ellie wants a baby" lol Did anyone else catch that?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How is returning a book eight years later to someone that lent it to you 'paying it forward?' Oh well, at least they got Olive Garden. :)
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Paying it forward = returning a book you've "borrowed" for the last 8 years? Whhhaaaat? Taking them dinner was nice, the book thing was strange.

Bonnie is getting boring. Yesterday's video SUCKED and come to find out today it was sloppy editing/uploading really makes me wonder how serious theyre taking their only source of income.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Paying it forward = returning a book you've "borrowed" for the last 8 years? Whhhaaaat? Taking them dinner was nice, the book thing was strange.

Bonnie is getting boring. Yesterday's video SUCKED and come to find out today it was sloppy editing/uploading really makes me wonder how serious theyre taking their only source of income.
I think they may spruce the vlogs up some. I didn't care for yesterdays vlog. They are also not vlogging through the weekend which has to make it a bit easier compared to others.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

They're kind of boring, but if they weren't, we would probably have a plethora of things we would pick out. I like that they're boring. And I liked Bonnie's story. She was trying to be sweet. I think the concept for "paying it forward" is a little lost on her, but she was well-intended. She wanted to repay the only person from her ward who made her little family dinner when she had Olivia. I thought that the video was leading to her doing the same thing for another couple who just had a baby or something, which would have made more sense. It was still nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

It was nice to take dinner over.

It seems like a LOT of concepts are lost on Bonnie, and her sisters.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:It was nice to take dinner over.

no joke! Self-esteem boosters for us all!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yeah, E&J thought that giving their parents their old phones when they got brand new ones was paying them back for all the years of support and love. Ummm, nope. Not quite.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Scar2016 wrote:How is returning a book eight years later to someone that lent it to you 'paying it forward?' Oh well, at least they got Olive Garden. :)
It was sweet what she did, but it was the definition of returning the favor, not paying it forward.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

winniewise wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:How is returning a book eight years later to someone that lent it to you 'paying it forward?' Oh well, at least they got Olive Garden. :)
It was sweet what she did, but it was the definition of returning the favor, not paying it forward.
If that were the case perhaps 'Returning The Favor' should be the vlog title instead of 'Pay It Forward.' The description box also makes that the initial premise, twice. I'll leave it there.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:

Yeah, E&J thought that giving their parents their old phones when they got brand new ones was paying them back for all the years of support and love. Ummm, nope. Not quite.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bonnie, to me, seems like their "pay it forward vlog" is they are having a difficult time to come up with content to vlog. Just how many bouncy places can you go to or show your kid's ear wax on a Q-tip. But, this is just my thoughts since their channel is growing in subs/views!
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

Poor little Lincoln, bracing myself for all the judgmental comments about his little accident.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JM16Canada wrote:Poor little Lincoln, bracing myself for all the judgmental comments about his little accident.

Poor kid. He is lucky his eye wasn't injured. Accidents happen and good to see he is ok.

I am not sure Lincoln will feel better clicking the thumbs up button?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Aww lincoln poor little guy. Accidents happen so fast with little kids. Glad he's ok.

Boston was so freaking cute in the store when Bonnie told him they didn't have a green shirt in his size, he is so adorable.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Lincoln was a little champ. Not surprising at all. Maybe now she won't have him on the countertops or kitchen table. I'm just thankful it wasn't Lincoln falling over the ledge into the basement.

Still not sure how that happened when they only had two kids with them and two adults. Why did she walk away from Lincoln while he was standing on the bench in the first place? Sometimes I wonder if she thinks her kids are accident proof. I guess not anymore.

Asking for thumbs up so Lincoln feels better.... Seriously? Sellout. She took that right out if the Daily Bumps handbook. Barf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”