Gray
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by Gray »

Mummyandthree wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... f588b6.jpg[/img]

I'm sorry but these are possibly the ugliest shoes I've ever seen.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
lol I think they are toms. At least they look like toms to me from that angle. They really aren't that bad of a shoe. Tay just doesn't take care of her things, they look old and raggedy here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

karlamendozan20 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
karlamendozan20 wrote: Is it supposed to be pronounce Ay-mity or like Amity horror?

I'm guessing like "Am" in "Jam" so, Am-uh-tee
Like Am-it-ee.

Oh OK so amity horror it is[/quote]
Jinx haha

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Gray wrote:

lol I think they are toms. At least they look like toms to me from that angle. They really aren't that bad of a shoe. Tay just doesn't take care of her things, they look old and raggedy here.

Maybe I'm old, lol or just really uncool but I have no idea what Toms are [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Yikes I'm wearing the same shoes... They are just so comfy and I can wear them at work and my feet don't hurt after standing all day! But they are $55 shoes, no reason for her to have them. They aren't the cutest shoes though, and she obviously has worn them (or maybe got them used) too much!

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

melody01010 wrote:Yikes I'm wearing the same shoes... They are just so comfy and I can wear them at work and my feet don't hurt after standing all day! But they are $55 shoes, no reason for her to have them. They aren't the cutest shoes though, and she obviously has worn them (or maybe got them used) too much!

Lol sorry! I'm starting to think I'm just old and uncool Hahaha I guess this is the new thing!

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Mummyandthree wrote:
Gray wrote:

Maybe I'm old, lol or just really uncool but I have no idea what Toms are [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

You're fucking hilarious ImageImageyou're not old or uncool. They are actually really popular here in the city with younger kids. It's an on trend shoe kinda like G-unit sneakers for my generation..until they fell off just like 50 cent's music ImageImage

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Her videos have always just been piss poor quality. I can't imagine her ever putting out content that's the same quality as more popular youtubers like B and jess or even chloeandbeans. Not saying they're the best lol but they're the only other ones I watch.

karlamendozan20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karlamendozan20 »

melody01010 wrote:Yikes I'm wearing the same shoes... They are just so comfy and I can wear them at work and my feet don't hurt after standing all day! But they are $55 shoes, no reason for her to have them. They aren't the cutest shoes though, and she obviously has worn them (or maybe got them used) too much!

I think they might be knock off toms, the bottom of them is black and if I remember correctly toms have white or off white bottoms.
Ps I used to wear toms to work as well best work shoes ever now if they could only make them non slip lol
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Mummyandthree wrote:

Lol sorry! I'm starting to think I'm just old and uncool Hahaha I guess this is the new thing!

Nah, they've been around awhile--I myself always thought they were fugly but maybe it's because literally EVERY girl at my High School wore them so I saw them more than the average person lmfao. Tayler's might be knock offs because they usually have a white/beige bottom unless she has the black on black ones
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

IMG_3592.JPG
She's going into modeling now? Image

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Gray wrote:
IMG_3592.JPG
She's going into modeling now? Image

That literally just looks like a mass ad
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Double post but lol it's just a bullshit sponsorship type thing. That girl could never be a legit model. Not even for physical reasons but because she could never actually learn how to pose or work in front of the camera

https://www.teenhearts.com/pages/teen-h ... deling-faq
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Panda714 wrote:Double post but lol it's just a bullshit sponsorship type thing. That girl could never be a legit model. Not even for physical reasons but because she could never actually learn how to pose or work in front of the camera

https://www.teenhearts.com/pages/teen-h ... deling-faq
I feel like she's just too awkward and too much of an introvert to take modeling seriously. If this is legit, I feel like her poses would be something along the lines of her 09' scene pictures with the peace sign thrown up accompanied by a cringe worthy duck face.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Lmao. Someone, try to apply for it and see how quick you get a email
It's one of those modeling companies were you don't get paid unless people use a specific code that you give out, AND the "money" you make can only go to buying more merch from the store.
I cannot wait for her to throw a fit to her followers about how they aren't supporting her so called modeling career. This is going to last just as long as her trying to be a suicide girl .
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yea based on their FAQ this isn't actually modeling in the sense of being paid for your image. It's modeling in the sense that you are selling their clothes for them. She's not gonna be flown out for photoshoots. She's going to push people to buy the merch and earn a shit commission
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Who would wanna hire a pregnant model anyway? Unless it was for a specific thing, like a baby catalog or something
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:Who would wanna hire a pregnant model anyway? Unless it was for a specific thing, like a baby catalog or something
It's literally no different than every other pyramid scheme/IG sponsorship. She won't make anything but peanuts and what's even sadder is that she's so used to government life the pocket change she'll make will feel like bookoo bucks to her
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Again with the double post but this just further proves my point that she won't ACTUALLY be a model like anyone would think when they hear the word.

They don't ask for a SINGLE picture. Yes they want a link to your social media but trust me, that's just to see how many followers you have. If this was actual modeling, they'd be asking for at least three pictures

https://www.teenhearts.com/pages/teen-h ... eling-page
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Who would wanna hire a pregnant model anyway? Unless it was for a specific thing, like a baby catalog or something
It's literally no different than every other pyramid scheme/IG sponsorship. She won't make anything but peanuts and what's even sadder is that she's so used to government life the pocket change she'll make will feel like bookoo bucks to her
And she'd put it on her resume and IG bio. "MODEL" :lol:

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:Again with the double post but this just further proves my point that she won't ACTUALLY be a model like anyone would think when they hear the word.

They don't ask for a SINGLE picture. Yes they want a link to your social media but trust me, that's just to see how many followers you have. If this was actual modeling, they'd be asking for at least three pictures

https://www.teenhearts.com/pages/teen-h ... eling-page

Yep, true. I remember my friend and I submitted photos for a very well known clothing company (Won't say their name bc they're shady af and they're closing down anyway) and they wanted 3 photos each, specifically headshot types and ones to see our figure. Lol.

I went through that websites clothing and holy cringe, it looks like my Tumblr page from when I was 17. No wonder Tayler likes it, it's immature as fuck.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”