DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

I feel bad for Missy in the Awestruck video. She looks so... She's not very pretty compared to Tal. It must be horrible for her self esteem.

But she does look really great after the makeover. Still, she's not aging well at all
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy looked so uncomfortable and unimpressed in that video, especially at the reveal, she looked like she was miserable. Tal looked stunning and excited. I loved Tal's hair too.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote: I think the Disney trip is vlog damage control. Bryan let it slip that they were supposed to go to WDW on the sponsored trip that got cancelled at the last min so they paid out of pocket for it and went anyway. Sounds like Carl and Ginger were last minute guests. They had nothing exciting planned for this week bc they were already supposed to be in Disney so to make up for lost vlog revenue they, being the smarty smarts they are (sarcasm font) decided to blow whatever income those vlogs might give them on an elaborate WDW trip. I'm also positive they will go with the best of the best of the best for everything. I would bet money that whatever sponsored trip they were going to do didn't have them at the Floridian, so they were probably like "screw that company, we can just show them! we will go anyway and spend 3 times what they were going to spend on us. Show them we dont NEED their hand out!!!" *add Missy's lisp to all that*
I think they are trying to casually keep up the illusion that they found other sponsors...so you are right that they will need the best of the best. Those sponsored trips are totally a status symbol to Bryan, because then he can say he is famous enough that other people want to send him on free fancy trips. When they walked into the room, they acted all shocked about the room being so amazing, like they didn't know what they were getting and some sponsor just told them to show up Image Like, we all know he knew exactly what he was booking when they scrambled to make last-minute plans. When you're paying $1,000 a night for a hotel room, you know it's going to be amazing - no one gets there and is all, OMG, I can't believe how nice this is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Did anyone else enjoy when they were bragging that they "know all the tricks and tips" for flying and were side-eying all those other parents who aren't yet professional travelers? Are these not the same people who missed their Hawaii flight because they couldn't get their butts to the airport on time, and then had a meltdown on Twitter? I guess now that they have learned what it means when a flight LEAVES at a certain time, they are apparently experts at flying

Only Bryan would misspeak and say "he's got his seatbelt fashioned." We all know how secretly obsessed he is with fashion

They totally grabbed all those "special club-level" snacks with their grubby bare hands So classy.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

cat9480 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: I think the Disney trip is vlog damage control. Bryan let it slip that they were supposed to go to WDW on the sponsored trip that got cancelled at the last min so they paid out of pocket for it and went anyway. Sounds like Carl and Ginger were last minute guests. They had nothing exciting planned for this week bc they were already supposed to be in Disney so to make up for lost vlog revenue they, being the smarty smarts they are (sarcasm font) decided to blow whatever income those vlogs might give them on an elaborate WDW trip. I'm also positive they will go with the best of the best of the best for everything. I would bet money that whatever sponsored trip they were going to do didn't have them at the Floridian, so they were probably like "screw that company, we can just show them! we will go anyway and spend 3 times what they were going to spend on us. Show them we dont NEED their hand out!!!" *add Missy's lisp to all that*
I think they are trying to casually keep up the illusion that they found other sponsors...so you are right that they will need the best of the best. Those sponsored trips are totally a status symbol to Bryan, because then he can say he is famous enough that other people want to send him on free fancy trips. When they walked into the room, they acted all shocked about the room being so amazing, like they didn't know what they were getting and some sponsor just told them to show up Image Like, we all know he knew exactly what he was booking when they scrambled to make last-minute plans. When you're paying $1,000 a night for a hotel room, you know it's going to be amazing - no one gets there and is all, OMG, I can't believe how nice this is!

I agree. Even IF it was free, there's no way they just showed up without knowing where they were staying. He researched the DW map. He researched the hotels too.

Ollie is going to think lying and storytelling is normal with those role models.
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Sounded like carl and Jinger were last minute invites. I bet Johnson fam or someone else was supposed to go but backed out.

sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Why can't they help him with words on camera?
"Ollie where are we?"
-Doesn't know-
"Fl-"
"Florida"

They could simply start the words for him. He's not stupid. All the unnecessary cuts in the vlogs agitate me.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tnchk1187 wrote:Sounded like carl and Jinger were last minute invites. I bet Johnson fam or someone else was supposed to go but backed out.

I totally agree... speculation time!!! Wonder why they didn't ask Cullen and Katie? their BFF's?? Weird they are in Florida too and they aren't the ones that came along to disney. I'm hoping they were asked and Katie was like ummm no thanks and made cullen come up with a polite excuse. It's just super strange that they seemed to be scraping for someone to tag along (bc god forbid they take a trip with both boys and no extra hands) and that the BEST FRIENDS OMG FOREVER are in the same state, but yet they chose the Utah family to join them. Either they had to go somewhere with Carl and Ginger OR their friends are distancing themselves.
springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

dailyblahblahblah wrote:I must admit I'm very jealous. 4 years of college, a bachelors degree, long 12/13 hour shifts and I still can't afford to take my daughter to Disney World just yet. I'm doing everything wrong in life! (not really...)

When you guys go. it will actually mean something.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

springsahm wrote:
dailyblahblahblah wrote:I must admit I'm very jealous. 4 years of college, a bachelors degree, long 12/13 hour shifts and I still can't afford to take my daughter to Disney World just yet. I'm doing everything wrong in life! (not really...)

^^^Agreed.

It may seem great to constantly go to Disney without a second thought, but it's not. Missy and Bryan's life is obviously empty...they are never satisfied, happy, or content. Always buying and going.

It's much more special to have a once in a lifetime trip or even a once a year trip. It's new and exciting, and you really soak up the time there rather than thinking, "Well, I can do this again next week". I've never been to Disney, but I know if I ever do go, it's going to be great because I will have waited so long and saved so much!

I hope you get to take your daughter someday :)
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

The more you guys post about and the more I think about how Ollie is being utterly failed, the angrier I get. I'm a huge advocate for education and they are really pissing me off!

There are kids who have no access to education. Kids who have to jump through hoops to get to school. Kids who have access, but struggle because of learning disabilities. Like it was already said, Ollie is perfectly healthy, he doesn't seem to have disabilities at all, it's just that he hasn't been taught anything. He's a bright kid with so much potential and they are just wasting it.

Missy likes having kids because she gets to raise them the way SHE wants...apparently that means picky, unhealthy, uneducated, and stunted. I'm really annoyed by this now :x Why doesn't she want better for her children??? That's just sad.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I don't follow them on social media so I never know when missy is doing a Q&A but I so badly want to ask her what their plans are for when their YouTube bit ends and they have to get real jobs. They certainly are saving too much if they're staying in $1,000 per night hotels.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:
springsahm wrote:

^^^Agreed.

It may seem great to constantly go to Disney without a second thought, but it's not. Missy and Bryan's life is obviously empty...they are never satisfied, happy, or content. Always buying and going.

It's much more special to have a once in a lifetime trip or even a once a year trip. It's new and exciting, and you really soak up the time there rather than thinking, "Well, I can do this again next week". I've never been to Disney, but I know if I ever do go, it's going to be great because I will have waited so long and saved so much!

Personal, but with a point: the minister at my parents church was married to an Uber rich debutante. Super nice lady, but really, really rich old money. Friends with Bill Blass and other big designers. She was talking about the San Francisco Opera Ball, and deciding what to wear, (not bragging, because she wasn't like that) and I said something about how exciting it was. And she sighed and said it was actually a pain and kinda boring. I actually felt sorry for her. Weird. I feel sorry for Ollie the same way. He's not even 4, and he's totally jaded. Nothing is a big deal for him. There's no delayed gratification, no joy in getting anything. And his parents are just trying to fill some hole in themselves with stuff and status, and make up for what they think was lacking in their childhoods. But they're not teaching him what is really important in life, or even how to cope with disappointment. Add that to the lack of care given to his intellectual development, and it's one sad, sad existence, even with all the treats and travel. And the minions think that this is #parentinggoals. I feel for those kids too. Some of them I'm sure don't even really have that bad a home life-- they probably just have busy, hard working parents who can't take them on lavish trips and expect them to do chores and homework, and don't have "property" with a new pool. I'd be pissed if my daughter compared me to B&M and thought I came up short!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

tintin15 wrote:
springsahm wrote:

^^^Agreed.

Very true. Thank you. She's approaching that magical age (just turned 4) so I'm hoping in the next couple of years we can save up enough to go.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Bryan was seriously annoying in this vlog - acting like they know everything when they travel and conveniently saying to Missy that because they were on the "club" floor they get free snacks....like just think of the thousands of dollars you spent to have some free gold fish crackers and rice krispie treats!

You know what's really sad....little kids usually do a Disney countdown and they have super excitement on their face when they arrive in Florida to go there....because Ollie goes to Disney all the time and is on a plane almost every month, he has no sense of this emotion and the bumps will never get to experience what it's like to see that on his face. They only have themselves to blame for that.
907ninja
Informer
Informer

DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by 907ninja »

Dailyblahblahblah,
My husband and I are in the same boat. When we finally had enough saved for our trip, my husband ended up getting laid off. My oldest will be 5 soon, and my youngest is 2 and OBSESSED with Mickey.

I agree with everyone above. When both of us are finally able to go, it will mean that much more. I've never been to Disney World.

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Bryan was seriously annoying in this vlog - acting like they know everything when they travel and conveniently saying to Missy that because they were on the "club" floor they get free snacks....like just think of the thousands of dollars you spent to have some free gold fish crackers and rice krispie treats!

You know what's really sad....little kids usually do a Disney countdown and they have super excitement on their face when they arrive in Florida to go there....because Ollie goes to Disney all the time and is on a plane almost every month, he has no sense of this emotion and the bumps will never get to experience what it's like to see that on his face. They only have themselves to blame for that.
^^^^This right here^^^^
It's kind of heart breaking. No big deal but we can't afford to take our children to Disney "anything" until we finishing paying off student loans, but our goal is to have them paid off by September (lots of sacrifices until then), spend a year saving, and then go on a week long Disney Cruise. It would be our first family vacation EVER and I can't wait to experience all of that with my kids who will be over the moon because it's SPECIAL!
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Wow, Missy's brows are actually amazing in her makeover! Why didn't she pay attention to what she was doing, so she could do that ALL the time. It's SO EASY.

I love how she wants that "rocker look" (lol OK Missy), but then her makeup never matches it, other than this video.

and TBH, I think it looks horrible on her.
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Ooops forgot the before/after photo

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

907ninja wrote:Dailyblahblahblah,
My husband and I are in the same boat. When we finally had enough saved for our trip, my husband ended up getting laid off. My oldest will be 5 soon, and my youngest is 2 and OBSESSED with Mickey.

I agree with everyone above. When both of us are finally able to go, it will mean that much more. I've never been to Disney World.

This is our exact situation. We've been planning a Feb '18 trip for years but then the hubby got laid off this year. We'll make it there someday and I know my daughter will have the time of her life. Hope you guys can make it there soon too! Maybe the lumps can sponsor us. Lol.

Return to “Daily Bumps”