Steps to Wander: Natural Disaster

_Router_
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Wander: Natural Disaster

Unread post by _Router_ »

I feel sad for their dog. He is always to a daycare. I believe that they have money to spend, otherwise they wouldn't be able to spend money for unnecessary stuff, like chocolate easter eggs, renting cars everyday, eating fast food,everyday dog daycare, gas for car. They haven't a job, but they have money to live good? I don't know. Sorry if I made some mistakes, english isn't my first language.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm glad they got June to take a bottle, BUT... i wanted to reach through the screen and take it away from Corbin. TILT THE BOTTLE UP CORBIN!! Jesus Lord, it's not that hard to see that shes sucking down just as much air as she is milk. Tilt it up so there is no air in the nipple! Cue tomorrow's vlog where June was up all night with a gassy belly and they will never try the bottle again bc it must make her sick, no thought to user error at all.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

So Kelsey said she ate all the food people told her not to eat - coffee, milk, spicy Thai food with cabbage, wine, etc. - and June is just fine!! She must be cured of her stomach issue, just like the tongue-tie!!! Obviously all the viewers are WRONG!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Why would she even risk it???

Also, the had to have rented a car to go to Trader Joe's, but they didn't vlog it. Odd...they seem to like bragging about driving a BMW or Mercedes. Could they be sick of the "you need a car" comments? They have only gone car-free about two days since June arrived.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:So Kelsey said she ate all the food people told her not to eat - coffee, milk, spicy Thai food with cabbage, wine, etc. - and June is just fine!! She must be cured of her stomach issues, just like the tongue-tie!!! It's a miracle!! Obviously all the viewers are WRONG!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Why would she even risk it???

Also, they had to have rented a car to go to Trader Joe's, but they didn't vlog it. Odd...they seem to like bragging about driving a BMW or Mercedes. Could they be sick of the "you need a car" comments? They have only gone car-free about two days since June arrived.
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Playsinrain wrote:I'm glad they got June to take a bottle, BUT... i wanted to reach through the screen and take it away from Corbin. TILT THE BOTTLE UP CORBIN!! Jesus Lord, it's not that hard to see that shes sucking down just as much air as she is milk. Tilt it up so there is no air in the nipple! Cue tomorrow's vlog where June was up all night with a gassy belly and they will never try the bottle again bc it must make her sick, no thought to user error at all.
Right?!!
And then when he said he would definitely have to burp her after a bottle I was like "well yeah, especially because you did it wrong"...
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Oh shoot I was also going to say que the "June won't bf anymore because we gave her a bottle!!" melodrama..which could happen since a baby with a lip/tongue tie has a much easier time with a bottle than nursing at the breast.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

westwuff wrote:Oh shoot I was also going to say que the "June won't bf anymore because we gave her a bottle!!" melodrama..which could happen since a baby with a lip/tongue tie has a much easier time with a bottle than nursing at the breast.
Meh, don't worry, that'll probably be the title of tomorrows vlog.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Bahaha this face June gave when they were saying Corbin was going to feed her. I know she doesn't understand but she is just like "dude keep it together, you are not doing anything right" [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... da8c66.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I just don't understand how you can be SO CLUELESS about EVERYTHING when it comes to babies and parenting, when you have plenty of people giving well-meaning advice, as well as the internet at your fingertips.

They need to get their heads out of their asses, if nothing else then for June's sake. When comes the day that they let her play with a fork and an electric socket because she's a little wanderer who needs to explore and discover on her own?
jmcle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmcle »

He's such a child. I've never heard of a man who is so insecure that it bothers him that his wife is exclusively breastfeeding and he can't feed the baby. It's so silly that they had to make him feeding her a bottle the focus of their vlog today. I also love how he seems so annoyed and put out that he has to go back to work. Looks like he got three weeks of "paternity" leave, which, by the way, doesn't exist really in the US. Doubt it was paid. I think he's definetly looking to make youtube his full time job. What's funny is he's all my love, aaaaaaaw, my love but Kelsey really does seem mostly annoyed with him these days. I don't blame her. If my husband was acting like a petulant man child I would also be annoyed! :roll:
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

ewokfan11 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:So Kelsey said she ate all the food people told her not to eat - coffee, milk, spicy Thai food with cabbage, wine, etc. - and June is just fine!! She must be cured of her stomach issues, just like the tongue-tie!!! It's a miracle!! Obviously all the viewers are WRONG!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Why would she even risk it???

Also, they had to have rented a car to go to Trader Joe's, but they didn't vlog it. Odd...they seem to like bragging about driving a BMW or Mercedes. Could they be sick of the "you need a car" comments? They have only gone car-free about two days since June arrived.
And it shows that she hasn't researched anything, because if June has a dairy intolerance she'd be affected by it for a few weeks. Kelsey was talking about how she didn't each much dairy that day, however, dairy stays in your system for up to two weeks, and then it takes another two weeks to leave the baby's system. So although she may have not had very much dairy in one day, that milkshake from three days ago could come back to hurt June's belly several days later.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I feel like the whole breastfeeding thing is less about not being able to help, like Corbin claims, and more about that fact that Kelsey gets to have a special bond with June and he doesn't. He's jealous. Most men (most JEALOUS men in this situation, not most men in general lol) are usually jealous because, up until that point, their wife's boobs "belonged" to them and now a baby gets to be on them all the time. I'm surprised Corbin's not freaking out over that.

I don't understand why it bothers him so much, though. No man gets to breastfeed his child, but that doesn't mean they all never help/never bond. Unless Kelsey plans on staying with June 24/7, I'm sure she will be taking more bottles in the next few months. He will get to feed her more...not to mention diaper changes (which he complains about), changing her clothes, bathing her, holding her/entertaining her while Kelsey takes a shower or something...he can help in so many ways, if his not being able to help really is the case.

He'll also still bond with her. He's her dad. They will be hanging out and playing together for a long time...she doesn't have to be attached to his nipple to love him :roll:
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Why was his whining that his paternity leave was over?? I thought they just did the vlogs? Hehv

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Corbin's whining is out of control. I think literally everything he said in today's vlog was in a whiny pitch. He probably thinks it's sweet, but it comes off kind of manipulative and controlling.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:When comes the day that they let her play with a fork and an electric socket because she's a little wanderer who needs to explore and discover on her own?
Cue Corbin: ''Come look My Love, she's such an awesome little wanderer, aren't you My Little Love. She's the most wondrous, wandering baby I've ever seen on the planet. Awww, see My Love, look at her scorched hair from the fork and socket. It's amazing how clever she is, she's learning how to make fire My Love. Well done My Little Love, you'll definitely survive with skills like that when wandering in mystical forests of magic and fairytales.''
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

calliepaige84 wrote:Why was his whining that his paternity leave was over?? I thought they just did the vlogs? Hehv

Yep, paternity leave is over...so he has to sit on the couch for about 15 minutes and then they go to Trader Joe's to shop. :roll: :roll: :roll: His "job" doesn't seem too hard. FFS, he complains about EVERYTHING! I can't even imagine how much he'd complain if he had a normal 40-50/hour-a-week job (like most people his age).
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

My husband and I were talking and he said he realized he's been calling me and our 6 year old daughter the same things, "sweetie". Pretty normal thing to call someone, and it's not used excessively or exclusively like the "my love". But he said he was thinking of calling me something different, so I inquired....he wants to start calling me "beloved". I held up my hand, pursed my lips, told him I loved him, but N-O. He chuckled and said, "O-kay...sweetie it remains. Good to know!" XD
I would lose my ever loving mind being called a variation of "my love" all the time
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:Why was his whining that his paternity leave was over?? I thought they just did the vlogs?
Yep, paternity leave is over...so he has to sit on the couch for about 15 minutes and then they go to Trader Joe's to shop. :roll: :roll: :roll: His "job" doesn't seem too hard. FFS, he complains about EVERYTHING! I can't even imagine how much he'd complain if he had a normal 40-50/hour-a-week job (like most people his age).
I think Earth is too hard for Corbin.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

"So I finished my work and then I took a nap...I crashed you guys. I don't know how other parents do it. Go to work all day and come home and take care of a new baby. I would be EXHAUSTED."

It's called being an adult, Corbin. You'll get there soon once puberty is over.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I watched yesterdays vlog and when he said his paternity leave had ended i thought he meant he had to go to the office. No, he gets to work for home. Why is he complaining? You still get to be with your wife and child all day. You still have time to go to trader joes and play with june. So, why all the complaining? Is it because of the minimal amount of work you have to do?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”