Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

daisy1000
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by daisy1000 »

smom12 wrote:Ugh now I have the image of stabby being breastfed by the pimply breasts of a ginger maniac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And thank you for putting all the details in our minds LOOL
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

"The twins love Lego's so we're taking them to Legoland" no u red fuck. You admitted Lego's are more of kadens thing but of course you force kyson to do whatever kaden wants. Also for the people who have Natalie on fb can y'all let us know if they post anything for the twins birthday. Ty in advance.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

HarlowCarlo wrote:"The twins love Lego's so we're taking them to Legoland" no u red fuck. You admitted Lego's are more of kadens thing but of course you force kyson to do whatever kaden wants. Also for the people who have Natalie on fb can y'all let us know if they post anything for the twins birthday. Ty in advance.

And their room is gonna be lego themed!

I actually do think Kyson likes Lego too, remember the vlog when he said he hoped Santa brought him the lego he wanted? (Which Jess obviously didn't). I just think Kaden is more into it & we see Kaden playing with it more because he's the golden child of the twins & unless Kyson's holding the camera and doing his own lil vlog (which is the cutest thing any of her kids have ever done - I much prefer him vlogging to Lilia), then we don't see him.

mortuum
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mortuum »

pianogossiper wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote:She always claimed her kids are picky but I think she caused it. My kids aren't picky, my oldest has his days where he will like something one day but not the next.
I grilled my husband to not make comments about not liking something because they would hear and automatically not like it without giving it a chance.
She's stated she's really picky so I'm sure she wouldn't feed her kids certain stuff because she doesn't like it.
But I could also see her giving her kids ice cream at 9am so she doesn't have to hear them cry and complain.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
I'm the pickiest human being alive, but I have selective eating disorder & a lot of anxiety surrounding food. But even then, whenever I have active custody of my cousin I'll make her things I don't like, and if she says she doesn't like it then that's fine, but I'd never avoid making her something because I don't like it, that's so dumb.

I can totally see Jess doing that though. 100% agree with you.

I'm just like you. Just because I don't like it, have the same disorder and anxieties, doesn't mean I'll compromise a child's good eating habits. I would hate for my future children to feel the way I do about food.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Mamax1215 wrote:
ber614 wrote:Babies aren't supposed to use sunscreen until 6 months. But she definitely should have put her in a sun hat! She may be Jessica's 5th kid, but she is also her first all white baby and will probably burn much easier than her other kids. So, she has to be extra careful with Addie. Obviously her other kids should be wearing sun screen anyway, but they seem like they just tan instead of burn which is why she might have not had issues in the past. Hopefully she learns a lesson from this. Poor baby.
I believe they have some organic sunscreen for newborns and up. Either way they have the sun hats I buy for my kids basically since birth and they are spf. I usually buy them in Walmart and Target but Carters also has them or used to. That poor baby should have had a light sweater on and a hat. She's such an idiot, throwing a giant bow on a glossy little bald head. She could get heat poison. All of her other kids are white but they have that olive toned from their fathers. I didn't watch the video but I saw the picture from the thumbnail.
The heck is 'heat poison'?
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

Hopefully Jess doesn't find out that you can actually donate breast milk to hospitals. Could you imagine how much it would go to her head?! "I'm donating to help all babies" when in reality they are just drinking Taco Bell, chocolate milk and holiday themed pancakes!
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:
Mamax1215 wrote:
ber614 wrote:Babies aren't supposed to use sunscreen until 6 months. But she definitely should have put her in a sun hat! She may be Jessica's 5th kid, but she is also her first all white baby and will probably burn much easier than her other kids. So, she has to be extra careful with Addie. Obviously her other kids should be wearing sun screen anyway, but they seem like they just tan instead of burn which is why she might have not had issues in the past. Hopefully she learns a lesson from this. Poor baby.
I believe they have some organic sunscreen for newborns and up. Either way they have the sun hats I buy for my kids basically since birth and they are spf. I usually buy them in Walmart and Target but Carters also has them or used to. That poor baby should have had a light sweater on and a hat. She's such an idiot, throwing a giant bow on a glossy little bald head. She could get heat poison. All of her other kids are white but they have that olive toned from their fathers. I didn't watch the video but I saw the picture from the thumbnail.
The heck is 'heat poison'?
I assume they mean heat stroke, where you have to much exposure to the heat/sun and it makes you sick

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

mortuum wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote:She always claimed her kids are picky but I think she caused it. My kids aren't picky, my oldest has his days where he will like something one day but not the next.
I grilled my husband to not make comments about not liking something because they would hear and automatically not like it without giving it a chance.
She's stated she's really picky so I'm sure she wouldn't feed her kids certain stuff because she doesn't like it.
But I could also see her giving her kids ice cream at 9am so she doesn't have to hear them cry and complain.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
I'm the pickiest human being alive, but I have selective eating disorder & a lot of anxiety surrounding food. But even then, whenever I have active custody of my cousin I'll make her things I don't like, and if she says she doesn't like it then that's fine, but I'd never avoid making her something because I don't like it, that's so dumb.

I can totally see Jess doing that though. 100% agree with you.

I'm just like you. Just because I don't like it, have the same disorder and anxieties, doesn't mean I'll compromise a child's good eating habits. I would hate for my future children to feel the way I do about food.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I know, I'm the same. I don't have any kids of my own yet but I have part custody of a toddler, and she's always been horribly fussy because her dad wasn't the best parent on earth but I've slowly been introducing new things to her and she's been okay with it - the main issue I have with Jesss's situation is I bet if one of the kids offers her something or asks if they can have something, and she dislikes it, she'll flinch or instantly dismiss it. And then the kids won't even get to try and will instantly associate that food as being bad.

Sometimes it's hard (I have issues even carrying plates with food I dislike on them) but it's not about me it's about the kid. And if she asks me why I'm not eating what she is, I just explain to her that different people like different things, but as lit as she tries it, that's all that matters.

It takes about 0.1 seconds. Jessssss has no excuse.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

pianogossiper wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:"The twins love Lego's so we're taking them to Legoland" no u red fuck. You admitted Lego's are more of kadens thing but of course you force kyson to do whatever kaden wants. Also for the people who have Natalie on fb can y'all let us know if they post anything for the twins birthday. Ty in advance.

I actually do think Kyson likes Lego too, remember the vlog when he said he hoped Santa brought him the lego he wanted? (Which Jess obviously didn't). I just think Kaden is more into it & we see Kaden playing with it more because he's the golden child of the twins & unless Kyson's holding the camera and doing his own lil vlog (which is the cutest thing any of her kids have ever done - I much prefer him vlogging to Lilia), then we don't see him.

The same with Kaden loving monster trucks, there's even a vlog of them at Monster Jam called, "Kadens Dream Come True!" Of course without a doubt Kyson had fun at Legoland, but it is sad that if Kaden likes something, jess assumes that Kyson is "totallyyyyy absolutely OBSESSED" with them as well :(
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:

The same with Kaden loving monster trucks, there's even a vlog of them at Monster Jam called, "Kadens Dream Come True!" Of course without a doubt Kyson had fun at Legoland, but it is sad that if Kaden likes something, jess assumes that Kyson is "totallyyyyy absolutely OBSESSED" with them as well :(
It actually makes me kind of sad that she's encouraging Legos now. Simply because when Kyson wanted Legos, she dismissed him, but now Kaden likes them and she thinks it's so amazing. I'm sure Kyson won't really see the difference, he gets to play with Legos now, so I'm sure he's happy, but it is pretty sad looking at it from the outside

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

storeynyx wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
pianogossiper wrote: And their room is gonna be lego themed!

It actually makes me kind of sad that she's encouraging Legos now. Simply because when Kyson wanted Legos, she dismissed him, but now Kaden likes them and she thinks it's so amazing. I'm sure Kyson won't really see the difference, he gets to play with Legos now, so I'm sure he's happy, but it is pretty sad looking at it from the outside

Yeah, I agree with everything posted. Kaden is the golden child. Everyone knows it. Kyson is the sweetest and most well behaved and it's him that's suffering for it.

creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

http://nypost.com/2017/02/15/you-can-ge ... l-for-600/

Shame they are already married, check this out!
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

I criticize Jess as much as anyone else on here but to actually say she likes one twin more than the other is absurd. Idk maybe it's just cause I'm a mom and it doesn't seem possible to me to play favorites with my kids but I just don't believe it.

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

creamsoda99 wrote:http://nypost.com/2017/02/15/you-can-ge ... l-for-600/

Shame they are already married, check this out!
Vow renewal? Maybe even with a "special surprise guest"?

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

95% of parents have a favorite even if they don't admit it. She loves her children equally but we all know she favors her princessessssss more
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bsveach15 wrote:I criticize Jess as much as anyone else on here but to actually say she likes one twin more than the other is absurd. Idk maybe it's just cause I'm a mom and it doesn't seem possible to me to play favorites with my kids but I just don't believe it.

Sorry, but I disagree. Parents play favourites all the time. Not every parent, but it's by no means uncommon. I've even had my foster mum explain that whilst she loves her children all the same, would go to the ends of the earth for all of them, etc. - she prefers spending time with some over others because of personality and interests... So, it doesn't seem an unreasonable position that, due to some subconscious biases, Jess may prefer Kaden over Kyson. I'm not saying she's aware of it, but I feel she acts differently towards them

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Bsveach15 wrote:I criticize Jess as much as anyone else on here but to actually say she likes one twin more than the other is absurd. Idk maybe it's just cause I'm a mom and it doesn't seem possible to me to play favorites with my kids but I just don't believe it.

I agree - it is crazy thinking. Some people here want to believe that Kyson is vulnerable and unloved and they keep finding fake evidence everywhere. It's kind of disturbing and says more about them than Jess.
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrazyLoop »

https://www.buzzfeed.com/krishrach/moms ... .lr7nVOVLr

Immediately thought of Jess of course :?
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

storeynyx wrote:

Sorry, but I disagree. Parents play favourites all the time. Not every parent, but it's by no means uncommon. I've even had my foster mum explain that whilst she loves her children all the same, would go to the ends of the earth for all of them, etc. - she prefers spending time with some over others because of personality and interests... So, it doesn't seem an unreasonable position that, due to some subconscious biases, Jess may prefer Kaden over Kyson. I'm not saying she's aware of it, but I feel she acts differently towards them

I agree with this. When you think about it, your children, no matter how much you love them equally, are different people with their own personalities. Especially as they get older their interests and preferences may or may not be the same as yours. It's really not that hard to imagine that some parents will just get on better with one child than an other, and this is then interpreted by others as them having a preference for that child. If you have multiple siblings it must be even easier to imagine this scenario yourself.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Also, I think that encouraging an interest in Lego is a great idea. Just look at the rubbish Britney buys her kids, at least Lego will never get boring (I still love it).

Return to “JesssFam”