DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I'm sure Finn was drained and tired and needed the comfort from breastfeeding. What was missy supposed to do? Let him scream and make a scene on the ride? She has said that when he wants to bf he "demands" it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I'm sure Finn was drained and tired and needed the comfort from breastfeeding. What was missy supposed to do? Let him scream and make a scene on the ride? She has said that when he wants to bf he "demands" it.

I'm not faulting her for breastfeeding on the ride. I'm just surprised she actually did it...just seems like something she would glare at other mothers for while insisting she would never.

Though, if they'll do anything to avoid Ollie's tantrums, I'm sure they'll do anything to avoid Finn's.
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Barely into the vlog and the guide is already pushing Finn...

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

tintin15 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I'm sure Finn was drained and tired and needed the comfort from breastfeeding. What was missy supposed to do? Let him scream and make a scene on the ride? She has said that when he wants to bf he "demands" it.

I'm not faulting her for breastfeeding on the ride. I'm just surprised she actually did it...just seems like something she would glare at other mothers for while insisting she would never.

Though, if they'll do anything to avoid Ollie's tantrums, I'm sure they'll do anything to avoid Finn's.
Time stamp?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

I'm just going to throw this out there in case it actually happens, I want to say I called it, lol. I know almost everyone is off of the Missy is pregnant train but do you think there's any chance they are going for a viral April 1st Missy's pregnant, April Fool's psyche-no-actually--she-is type of announcement?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

I'll admit that I actually liked their vlog today. Vacation vlogs always make me happy. But Carl and Jinger just annoyed me, something about their faces... Such a forced friendship. Ugh
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I guess no one ever told Missy that skin-tight, flesh coloured pants were a huge no-no. For a brief second, I thought she was pantless sporting a full Brazilian [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 2501fd.jpg[/img]
:roll:
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

On the plane did Bryan actually say that Ollie "fashioned" his seat belt? I didn't go back but sure sounded like it. English isn't his first language though, or third apparently.
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

I just stopped nursing my 22 month old, and that part of the vlog seriously made me cry lol. His sleepy little eyes and his hand on her chest. So sweet and I miss that...OT but damn you Daily Bumps for making me feel things!
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Just remembered last year a young boy was killed in the lagoon/beach at the Grand Floridian. . Horrible horrible story. A close friend of ours is the General Manager at the GF. And talking with her the week after the death it chilled my blood.
I just watched carl & jinger's clog - and they were filming an alligator at the GF making a big deal about it, upsets me because children watch and they may try to copy them because they are on YT, & another child may tragically lose his life.
now my dilemma, do I call my girlfriend at the GF & find out the lumps room rate, account charges from shopping, food & bet charges, & any interesting notes in the GF account...., it's a big quandry & she will NEVER let me live down that I follow these trash yokels on YT! But what info WE will have! We would know if the trip is or not sponsored.....hmmmmm......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I was choking up at this vlog a little. I don't know what is up with me. Seeing Finn nursing and Ollie so excited about everything was so sweet. I grew up going to Disney world, I'm in Georgia so my family vacationed there several times growing up. It makes me hope I'll be able to take my boys in the next few years.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:Just remembered last year a young boy was killed in the lagoon/beach at the Grand Floridian. Image. Horrible horrible story. A close friend of ours is the General Manager at the GF. And talking with her the week after the death it chilled my blood.
I just watched carl & jinger's clog - and they were filming an alligator at the GF making a big deal about it, upsets me because children watch and they may try to copy them because they are on YT, & another child may tragically lose his life.
now my dilemma, do I call my girlfriend at the GF & find out the lumps room rate, account charges from shopping, food & bet charges, & any interesting notes in the GF account....Image, it's a big quandry & she will NEVER let me live down that I follow these trash yokels on YT! But what info WE will have! We would know if the trip is or not sponsored.....hmmmmm......

I'll say that it's a tad creepy and they might not do it bc of confidentiality.... but that being said, i'm totally curious.. i'm team DO IT!!! lmao! :lol:
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Today's vlog was super boring. I don't understand why they invited random YouTubers to go with them, are they even friends?
And someone explain the guide to me... is he like a babysitter? He was pushing the stroller a lot.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:Thankfully, no mention or pushing of Ariel's ~shells~ in the vlog, though apparently Ollie immediately went "Hi, Ariel!" and ran up to her. So if that's true, that's pretty cute.
Completely off topic and personal, but the first time we went to disney my son was 7. My daughter was 3 and loved cinderella, had dressed up like her that day and was completely obsessed with seeing her that day. My son, being 7, lol acted like he was not impressed with the idea until we got there. We walked in the room with her and Belle and he turned the most adorable shade of pink i have ever seen. He just stood there wide eyed and mesmerized. They took photos of him standing like a Prince, holding her arm and looking all proud. She just gushed all over him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, he thought it was the best thing that ever happened and walked around with that lipstick kiss on his cheek the rest of the day, kept asking me if it was still there and blushing. It was the best reaction ever. My daughter was over the moon as well and her and the Princesses twirled and curtsied together. That whole series of photos i have from that meeting are some of my favorite of all time of my kids. Such a sweet memory <3

Ok sorry, it just made me think of that ;) :lol:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote:Just remembered last year a young boy was killed in the lagoon/beach at the Grand Floridian. Image. Horrible horrible story. A close friend of ours is the General Manager at the GF. And talking with her the week after the death it chilled my blood.
now my dilemma, do I call my girlfriend at the GF & find out the lumps room rate, account charges from shopping, food & bet charges, & any interesting notes in the GF account....Image, it's a big quandry & she will NEVER let me live down that I follow these trash yokels on YT! But what info WE will have! We would know if the trip is or not sponsored.....hmmmmm......

I'll say that it's a tad creepy and they might not do it bc of confidentiality.... but that being said, i'm totally curious.. i'm team DO IT!!! lmao! Image
I'm team do it too! But I loathe these people.
That toddler getting killed was such a horrific tragedy, and filming an alligator there when the people they're traveling with have kids that age is just kinda sick to me.
Paying $350-500/hour to have someone push the stroller. I'm beyond disgusted. Push your own damn stroller, you lazy ass.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

I'll say that it's a tad creepy and they might not do it bc of confidentiality.... but that being said, i'm totally curious.. i'm team DO IT!!! lmao! Image
I'm team do it too! But I loathe these people.
That toddler getting killed was such a horrific tragedy, and filming an alligator there when the people they're traveling with have kids that age is just kinda sick to me.
Paying $350-500/hour to have someone push the stroller. I'm beyond disgusted. Push your own damn stroller, you lazy ass.

They don't have mimi or poppa there to do it for them so they had to hire someone!! Wonder if they will have a plaid every day? *flushes money down toilet*
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

I'm curious why Mimi and Papa didn't go. Or anyone for that matter...

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Missy looked way better in Kandee Johnsons make over. Obviously not for everyday, but if she had events or girls nights. I was laughing when Kandee asked if she winged her liner, and Missy admitted she had no idea how to, so that she just stops. Natalia is gorgeous! And they put her in that silly outfit. Hahaha. I never knew Kandee was so damn annoying. Calling everything a "he" was irritating.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

lmmomSD wrote:Paying $350-500/hour to have someone push the stroller. I'm beyond disgusted. Push your own damn stroller, you lazy ass.

Dang, I want that job. Where do I sign up?!
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Who was with Finn when they were on the roller coaster? They were all on there?!

Return to “Daily Bumps”