Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Unread post by smom12 »

That doesn't make any sense. Why not delete all social media? You just want to keep them for your husband? What?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Karissa7 »

Whoah, I haven't watched her in a bit. She has really sold out. Is every video sponsored now? Audible? Hello fresh? Is she kidding? What a joke she is. Gotta pay rent on that cookie cutter house, though. And her and Mykah are getting together? Oh, brother. That will be a gag fest. The sold out princesses and adoption exploiter. Submissive wives only because their laid back husbands have no backbone and let them have whatever they want anyway.

She's not going to delete social media because she wants people to be jealous of her and be able to pimp out stupid ads. I imagine she's going to be secretly jealous of Mykah, too.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Karissa7 wrote:Whoah, I haven't watched her in a bit. She has really sold out. Is every video sponsored now? Audible? Hello fresh? Is she kidding? What a joke she is. Gotta pay rent on that cookie cutter house, though. And her and Mykah are getting together? Oh, brother. That will be a gag fest. The sold out princesses and adoption exploiter. Submissive wives only because their laid back husbands have no backbone and let them have whatever they want anyway.

She's not going to delete social media because she wants people to be jealous of her and be able to pimp out stupid ads. I imagine she's going to be secretly jealous of Mykah, too.
That really makes he seems like a one sided friend. She wants her friends to follow her posts & comment, but she can't be bothered to reciprocate? I wouldn't want a friend like that..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

dfjhazy wrote:Oh wow, where to start! New user here as well, that last sponsored post threw me over the edge. Too busy for breakfast with 2 small kids and staying home all day with a husband that is home a few days every week?! Get a grip Meg. This girl has drastically changed since she started her channel. I always thought she came off very sweet and her kids are adorable. Now I see her as stuck up and conceited. Ross being almost 3 and very non verbal is surprising as well.

Lately she has shown her true colors as someone who will do anything for a quick buck. Where is the minimalism with all the crap from Hobby Lobby, Target dollar bin and Dollar Tree?! In full agreement as well the stalker is some family member calling her out on made up drama. Glad I am not the only one seeing these huge changes in such a short time. Happy to have found this group to vent lol.
She also recently mentioned in a morning routine video that she wakes up an hour before the kids and promptly showed herself scrolling through her "inspiration only" instagram. I know that if I'm actually very busy, instagram is one of the first things to go. A SAHM who is just sooooooo busy she can't even eat (or cut up some strawberries for that matter) should never ever be on social media!! She has absolutely gone off the deep end and her channel is going to continue to crash and burn.

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

tyra_nermal wrote:I'm 100% sure she doesn't read here, yet. If she did she would have something foolish to post. I did see a while back over in the Myka faker thread that Myka does or was reading, so she might elude Meg here. Who knows, maybe the two of them will do a colab all about haters, because surely anyone who doesn't agree with you is a hater and is totally jealous :D
Well who wouldn't be jealous of her?! So damn pretty she can't even go to the grocery store alone.

dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

Meg's instagram has picture of Hickman and Stauffer kids together. Can only imagine the cringeworthy videos to follow. :-o
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

She comes across as very insecure with her attitude towards social media lately.

I was reading the comments on Myka's "Draw my Life" video & Meg said something to the effect of "I want to do this! People would be shocked by the things that happened growing up in my house .

dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

Check out Justin's instagram. Picture of Myka with caption "this is why it's cool to have YouTube friends. Putting Myka Stauffer to work cleaning house" and she is cleaning their living room windows.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

dfjhazy wrote:Check out Justin's instagram. Picture of Myka with caption "this is why it's cool to have YouTube friends. Putting Myka Stauffer to work cleaning house" and she is cleaning their living room windows.
Then all the other YouTubers falling all over themselves saying they want to come visit next. Eye. Roll.

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

New video. Collab of course. Dollar tree Easter baskets. Everything was super out of focus when she was showing it. She wants to give Ross am Easter themed birthday party. It'll be interesting to see if they do throw him an actual party with family, didn't they just do something the 4 of them for Julie's last birthday?

lucinda646
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucinda646 »

Wait, which videos were deleted? Newer ones? I'm confused.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

lucinda646 wrote:Wait, which videos were deleted? Newer ones? I'm confused.

From their vlog channel. Any video newer than a year ago was deleted.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She's so fucking odd.

ava11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava11 »

Omg I just can't with her brows and make-up in general. I find her actually very pretty but gosh those brows

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

How long before she starts linking everything with affiliate links?

..and all I'll be able to focus on now will be her brows. Haha

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

tyra_nermal wrote:The brows I can handle but that weird beehive bun????
Now I have to go back & look at her hair Image

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I can't deal with the brows. Her and her husband look related.

Fafbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fafbaby »

I've always thought her husband is ugly AF!!
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Looks are subjective I think. How fake they've become, that's definitely unattractive.

lucinda646
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucinda646 »

She hasn't done affiliate links! She will soon!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”