Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

MRES83
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by MRES83 »

kalipali wrote:It disgusts me she can't even wish her 3 sons a happy birthday every year without making some passive aggressive jab implying that her life turned to shit when their father left her. Get over yourself, Jess. At least on the days of your sons' births, if you can't. It's not their fault Drake couldn't put up with you, and they don't deserve to be wished a happy birthday message each year that involves more about YOU than them. Ridiculous.
Agreed. Her 5 year old children shouldn't be her rock.
I wonder if we'll get their birthday video today, and whether it will include clips from their whole life, like Lilia's 5th birthday montage.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

sometimes chris's sense of humor is funny... but most of the time its just cringy. he can't pull off the crude dirty jokes. also, jess's whole thing for breast feeding is to stop sexualizing it and make it normal, so i think it did bother her for chris to make such a sexual remark regarding breast feeding.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

A parent should not depend on their child or young kids "like a rock through it all", that is seriously unhealthy and unfair on the kids. I hope she doesn't tell them similar and put that pressure on them. Yes you tell your kids you love them but as an adult you don't tell them about how hard it is or how much you need or rely on them. With the lack of real relationship i doubt very much she depends on them and it's just another jab at Drake, but putting your young children into the shoes of your (ex) partner is gross. I can't stand it when she talks about them being hunks, heartbreaks or now her rock, they are your young children Jesssica not your teenage crush or partner in life.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

kalipali wrote:It disgusts me she can't even wish her 3 sons a happy birthday every year without making some passive aggressive jab implying that her life turned to shit when their father left her. Get over yourself, Jess. At least on the days of your sons' births, if you can't. It's not their fault Drake couldn't put up with you, and they don't deserve to be wished a happy birthday message each year that involves more about YOU than them. Ridiculous.

God she is so awful. Always has to be about jess and her 'struggles'. Definition of a narcissistic parent.
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

Am I the only one who didn't see this at a jab at Drake? "rock through it all" I took it as they help her through a lot of things not emotionally but day to day life like playing with Addie when she's fussing or playing with Landen, making her laugh when things get stressful or when Landen locked them in the car Kyson unbuckled himself and unlocked the car for her. I didn't see it as a jab at Drake, but that's just my opinion.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I definitely see it as a drake jab since she only says it on pictures of her kids she had with drake. She doesn't refer to lilia or addelyn as her rocks.

Plus I don't think she sees day to day life with the kids as a struggle. In her mind the only 'rough times' were during the drake period
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Someone pointed this out a couple of pages ago, but personally I wish that she would title the birthday vlogs differently, like I don't get why the recent ones couldn't be titled, "The Twins at Legoland" or something. It had to be about Jess's opinion on lego land, and the golden child getting sunburn. The same with Lilia's birthday vlog, the title was "Exes Getting Along?". Everything has to be about jess first.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I agree with a poster a few posts back - Kyson is definitely the most vocal. He has better speech skills than the other kids, including Lilia, and his manners are also in general, better. He's such a little gentleman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I just hope she doesn't put clips of Chris in the birthday video like she did with Landens because she put Drake in Lilia's and we all know how that turned out....
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

fortwendy wrote:5 years ago today, that doctor almost lost his arm in Jess' cavernous uterus.
Lmfao!!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I just hope she doesn't put clips of Chris in the birthday video like she did with Landens because she put Drake in Lilia's and we all know how that turned out....
Plus Chris doesn't even have a real relationship with them. Atleast Drake tried with Lilia. Chris could careless about the twins and it shows.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Blackswan wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I just hope she doesn't put clips of Chris in the birthday video like she did with Landens because she put Drake in Lilia's and we all know how that turned out....
Plus Chris doesn't even have a real relationship with them. Atleast Drake tried with Lilia. Chris could careless about the twins and it shows.
Hey, there are TONS of priceless memories of them together that deserve to be commemorated! Like Chris ignoring the twins when they ask him a question, Chris throwing Landen up in the air and not doing anything as the twins beg for a turn, Chris cuddling with Landen as the twins sit on the sofa by themselves, Chris ignoring the twins as they try to get his attention by being super loud, Chris not even bothering to correct them when they do something wrong. Are you trying to tell me that SHOULDN'T be in the video???
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

hannahbanana wrote:Someone pointed this out a couple of pages ago, but personally I wish that she would title the birthday vlogs differently, like I don't get why the recent ones couldn't be titled, "The Twins at Legoland" or something. It had to be about Jess's opinion on lego land, and the golden child getting sunburn. The same with Lilia's birthday vlog, the title was "Exes Getting Along?". Everything has to be about jess first.
lmao addie really IS a redhead now. :D
Rihanna
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

I can't stand it when they say their princesses Lilia and Addddieeee will never have boyfriends then they say their boys are going to be heart breakers. Do they realise that the hearts her boys will be breaking so to speak will be someone else's princess?!
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

phie20 wrote:Kyson calling Landen was the cutest thing ever :-o :love2:
I often feel like Kyson is more vocal than all his siblings, including Lilia...
I agree, he's definitely not the loudest but I think he expresses himself better than his siblings. I kind of hate it when people call Kaden a brat because it's pretty clear to me (maybe because I'm a mom?) that he has at least a speech delay and maybe something else and has a hard time expressing himself, which is why he shouts to much imo. I think if Jess and Chris just took a tiny but of time to say 'ok calm down...tell me slowly what it is you want, no yelling' his speech would improve a LOT and he wouldn't be so hyper all the time. Lilia probably developed the habit of yelling since she's had a new baby sibling basically every other year of her life to compete with for mom's attention.
Rihanna
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

luci417 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Someone pointed this out a couple of pages ago, but personally I wish that she would title the birthday vlogs differently, like I don't get why the recent ones couldn't be titled, "The Twins at Legoland" or something. It had to be about Jess's opinion on lego land, and the golden child getting sunburn. The same with Lilia's birthday vlog, the title was "Exes Getting Along?". Everything has to be about jess first.
lmao addie really IS a redhead now. :D
I see what you did there. Image
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Stabby McCreep needs to stop sexualizing breastfeeding. How the fuck does Jesssss want to #normalizebreastfeeding when her own dumbass husband cbf to do it?
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Drake did jess a favour if it wasn't for him being such a d*ck she would not have met #soulmate no.3,she is totally in love with Chris right and he's the best husband\daddy ever.....she should totally thank drake

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

That choker is not flattering on her lol she looks like, well a teen mom.
Grow up Jessica

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

I thought jess was a good parent until addelyn, now I think she's a shit parent. That poor kid... after four kids you think she would know she needs a hat in the sun!

Return to “JesssFam”