DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

tml43
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by tml43 »

lmmomSD wrote: Paying $350-500/hour to have someone push the stroller. I'm beyond disgusted. Push your own damn stroller, you lazy ass.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Just over $2000 for them to have that guide around all day. That is INSANE.

From a website: Besides getting unlimited fast pass line entrances
Your Disney VIP Tour Guide will pick you up at your hotel in the morning to devise a plan of exactly what attractions you want to hit. Then they will whisk you away in a private vehicle to your first stop (bye-bye Disney World public transportation!). You’ll enter the parks through their back-door entrances (a la Madonna and Mariah Carey) closest to the attractions you’re looking to visit. This saves you tons of travel time between parks and hotels. (Usually Disney usually estimates the average trip to take 1 hour between parks) This leaves you more time to spend enjoying the Disney magic! Guides also are able to get your preferred event seating at shows and parades. Also, want to sit in the front row on your favorite ride? Or the back? Your guide will make sure whatever seat you want is yours!
Do we think they hire one for each park they go to?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tnchk1187 wrote:Who was with Finn when they were on the roller coaster? They were all on there?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing, but i don't think Ginger was there the first time, and missy wasn't the second? I think anyway, maybe the plaid babysits too lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tml43 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Paying $350-500/hour to have someone push the stroller. I'm beyond disgusted. Push your own damn stroller, you lazy ass.

Your Disney VIP Tour Guide will pick you up at your hotel in the morning to devise a plan of exactly what attractions you want to hit. Then they will whisk you away in a private vehicle to your first stop (bye-bye Disney World public transportation!). You’ll enter the parks through their back-door entrances (a la Madonna and Mariah Carey) closest to the attractions you’re looking to visit. This saves you tons of travel time between parks and hotels. (Usually Disney usually estimates the average trip to take 1 hour between parks) This leaves you more time to spend enjoying the Disney magic! Guides also are able to get your preferred event seating at shows and parades. Also, want to sit in the front row on your favorite ride? Or the back? Your guide will make sure whatever seat you want is yours!
More like $3000-$4000. He said they were in the park for 8 hours
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

pllfan5 wrote:I've stayed at both WDW and in Kissimmee before and we would never stay off property again unless if we had a rental car, it was stressful to take the shuttles sometimes. My dream is to someday become a DVC member (buying resale because it's cheaper) and stay at the Boardwalk or Beach Club to be at walking distance from Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Off-topic but I wonder if they'll be going to Universal this week to visit the Wizarding World.
Harry Potter

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

tintin15 wrote:Missy was full on, boob out breastfeeding Finn on It's a Small World. Nothing wrong with public breastfeeding, but does she usually do it so publicly??? I can't recall. It seems like something she would be too shy to do.
As a mom who breastfed her son til he was almost three I think t was awesome that she was nursing him so out in the open like that!

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Missy finally finished her line, guisee Image

(EyelinerImage)
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Playsinrain wrote:
tml43 wrote:

Actually, I think with it being spring break, it could be likely closer to $5000 now that I re-looked at costs.

That is...insane. I don't even spend that to go to Europe for 2 weeks.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

tml43 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
tml43 wrote: Just over $2000 for them to have that guide around all day. That is INSANE.

Actually, I think with it being spring break, it could be likely closer to $5000 now that I re-looked at costs.

That is...insane. I don't even spend that to go to Europe for 2 weeks.
Jesus here I thing maybe was 300 for the day that's insane!!!!!

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 40fdd0.jpg[/img]

Missy clothes are horrible.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

man.. she almost looks as big as bryan in that pic :?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I love when Ollie was pulling on Bryans shirt and Bryan started bending over to hide his stomach lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why does he always call Ollie "bro"?
If you have a hairstyle that can't get wet, maybe you should rethink your priorities.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry for the double post, but all this money to pay for the guide and increased costs during Spring Break, when they are going back to Orlando May 2 for Playlist is just disgustingly wasteful.
#Cambodiachangedme
#sohumble

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

francis3125 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 40fdd0.jpg

Missy clothes are horrible.

Very unflattering, but at least her shorts fit!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

tintin15 wrote:Also, Ollie is soooo shy when it comes to new people and all the Disney characters. I hope school helps him to be more outgoing...shyness is a crippling, awful thing to live your life with. Look at Missy.
There's nothing wrong with being shy - some people are just hard-wired that way. Image Shy people lead fulfilling lives just as much as more outgoing people, they just do things a bit differently! Opposite sides of the spectrum, but both perfectly valid ways to go through life Image Some people just like to take some time to feel out a situation before they jump in, and I think that's totally okay. It's not crippling, it's just a different reaction to one's surroundings. Plus, those costumed characters are a bit overwhelming to a little kid - I think it's normal for them to be little unsure. Ollie was still willing to meet and interact with them, he just needed to test the waters first. I would only be concerned if he was flat out afraid to interact with new people/characters at all and it was stopping him from doing things that he wanted to. But, that's more social anxiety disorder than shyness; there's a big difference between a mental health condition and a normal personality trait Image

Finn was too cute when they were meeting Mickey. You could tell he was not too sure about this giant talking mouse, and he kept looking at Mickey like he was crazy. Image

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

lmmomSD wrote:Why does he always call Ollie "bro"?
If you have a hairstyle that can't get wet, maybe you should rethink your priorities.

I want to know, too! Maybe he thinks that way they'll grow up more "manly", unlike him..? Idk..
And I'm here still calling my 15 yr old boy, "baby" Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:Sorry for another post. They bought Ollie a lollipop...said he could eat it during the parade...cue Ollie eating the lollipop, not at the parade :roll: I bet he started whining and they didn't want the tantrum.

Also, Ollie is soooo shy when it comes to new people and all the Disney characters. I hope school helps him to be more outgoing...shyness is a crippling, awful thing to live your life with. Look at Missy.
Then after they let him eat it right away, they said they had to get Ollie another lollipop for the parade, because "Finn stole his". Maybe if they had made him wait until the parade in the first place, it wouldn't have been an issue. And I really fail to see how Finn could successfully "steal" Ollie's lollipop.
Poor Ollie didn't even know how to pretend to be a train with Mickey. They talk about how he is "so imaginative" but he doesn't know how to just pretend. It's all specific character related.
And Carl actually wanted to see the duck get eaten by the alligator. After what happened last year, that is so not OK.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Shyness is fine if it doesn't prevent you from living a happy and fulfilling life.

Missy doesn't seem happy and fulfilled in my opinion.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

The guides get you fast passes on every ride at a period when wait times are routinely 60-90 minutes. I'm not saying it's worth the price they're paying for it, but they are certainly not paying for a service just to push the stroller. lol
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

cat9480 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Also, Ollie is soooo shy when it comes to new people and all the Disney characters. I hope school helps him to be more outgoing...shyness is a crippling, awful thing to live your life with. Look at Missy.
There's nothing wrong with being shy - some people are just hard-wired that way. Image Shy people lead fulfilling lives just as much as more outgoing people, they just do things a bit differently! Opposite sides of the spectrum, but both perfectly valid ways to go through life Image Some people just like to take some time to feel out a situation before they jump in, and I think that's totally okay. It's not crippling, it's just a different reaction to one's surroundings. Plus, those costumed characters are a bit overwhelming to a little kid - I think it's normal for them to be little unsure. Ollie was still willing to meet and interact with them, he just needed to test the waters first. I would only be concerned if he was flat out afraid to interact with new people/characters at all and it was stopping him from doing things that he wanted to. But, that's more social anxiety disorder than shyness; there's a big difference between a mental health condition and a normal personality trait Image

Finn was too cute when they were meeting Mickey. You could tell he was not too sure about this giant talking mouse, and he kept looking at Mickey like he was crazy. Image

I am very shy myself lol. I wouldn't have said it could be crippling if I didn't know. Obviously shy people can live fulfilling lives, I just hope Ollie gets to be more outgoing, so things will be easier for him. He already has lacking education against him.

Return to “Daily Bumps”